It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arctic to be the center of a New World by 2300

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: CynConcepts

The best source I can suggest for solar minimum understanding, that isn't in super sciency lingo is Earthchanges.org. it's linked to about four or five other sites by the same group. It's what got me interested in this topic.

Also, adapt2030 on YouTube puts out a ton of information that you are looking for.

Thank you. I will check out those sites too. I was just doing a quick search for answers and discovered this graph and extreme elementary explanation. That is my apparent level of this topic.

The solar cycle, which is about 11.5 years long on average (it varies from 9 to 14 years), can be measured in various sophisticated ways. It’s also trackable simply by counting sunspots, an activity that dates back to the 1600s. The weakest cycles on record occurred during the so-called Maunder Minimum, from about 1645 to 1715. This happens to coincide with the peak of the Little Ice Age, which brought long stretches of conditions far colder than today’s climate to parts of North America and Europe. We can’t pin the Little Ice Age entirely on the Maunder Minimum, though, since volcanic eruptions appear to have kicked things off centuries earlier. It’s now believed that the Maunder Minimum played a minor role at best in sustaining the chill, though it does appear that weak solar periods can lead to colder winters in Europe, based on centuries of data from central England.

simple blog source

What I am gathering is that these are cyclic events that currently only reference the shorter term fluctuations of climate? Thus the climatic cycles shown throughout history, basically buffers or resets against global warming, whether it be influenced by solar and or volcanic influences?
edit on 3 20 2017 by CynConcepts because: clarifying question

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
In my opinion, your assumption is spot on.

The longer the graphed data goes back in history, in regard to global temps, the more it looks the same. Adapt2030 goes through these graphs over and over in some of his videos.

It wasn't my intention to go this far on a tangent, I just wanted you to have other resources to apply to your premise. We are at the start of witnessing a cosmic triple play that could be climatically catastrophic. We are beginning a grand solar minimum which is different from the usual solar minimum we go through every 11 to 13 years. We are going through a magnetic reversal, and because of that reversal our magnetic shield is weakening. And like labtech said, there is no way to know what the effect will be, because the two haven't happened simultaneously in recorded history.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I really think that the Arctic is going to get more interest in the next few years.

Russia is weaponizing the Arctic Circle and sending heavy military assets to secure a priority strategic geopolitical zone. They have already created the new Russian Arctic Joint Strategic Command, moved in military forces and equipment and planned construction of air bases and new brigade formations. The motive is clearly for greater control of the Russian northern corridor and defense of the Russian sea routes and Arctic claims; especially the assured access of up to 30 percent of the world’s natural gas, 15 percent of its remaining oil reserves and 20 percent of its liquid natural gas stores.

Source link with more details

What would happen if under a Trump presidency a new artic alliance is formed and NATO snubbed? Could they be simply focused on the oil/gas reserves or as in the theory of this thread...is there more to this ongoing power race regarding the article circle?

edit on 3 20 2017 by CynConcepts because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Plus, one has to wonder what TPTB know?

And while Trump’s policy stances have evolved since the campaign trail, his pro-Russia bent manifested itself in Rex Tillerson’s ascension to secretary of state. Remember: Tillerson himself personally helped broker a $500 billion deal with Vladimir Putin and Russian oil firm Rosneft to develop oil reserves in the Arctic circle, a deal that was put on hold thanks to sanctions by the European Union and the United States on Russia following the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Exxon told Reuters in April that it will return to its joint venture “once sanctions against Moscow are lifted” — and Tillerson now finds himself in a position to expedite the process.

Source Link

Obama and all of his climate change concerns had even visited the Article Circle, yet approved Shell drilling. Is it all about oil and security or is it about power and control of the upcoming center of the world?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Another stretch of Earth history that scientists count among the planet’s warmest occurred about 55-56 million years ago. The episode is known as the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM). Stretching from about 66-34 million years ago, the Paleocene and Eocene were the first geologic epochs following the end of the Mesozoic Era. (The Mesozoic—the age of dinosaurs—was itself an era punctuated by "hothouse" conditions.) Geologists and paleontologists think that during much of the Paleocene and early Eocene, the poles were free of ice caps, and palm trees and crocodiles lived above the Arctic Circle. The transition between the two epochs around 56 million years ago was marked by a rapid spike in global temperature.

Article Source

If science has determined that the Arctic had experienced a warming period in the past, is it not possible that a warmer arctic would be so again?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Is it possible, the leaders really believe that what they are doing is the right thing, but are actually being deceived?

completely
a corrupt hive is easy to deceive
so corrupt them...
how do you do that ?
same way they corrupt you
instantaneous fulfilment of desires
ambition for lives full of excess
glorification of violence
etc

Would it not be better to keep a steady but manageable amount of immigration?

for certain periods it would

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

magnetic reversal occurs approximately every 500,000 years, not 50. and we havent had one for about 750,000 years so yes we are past overdue. We have no idea what it actually means though when it happens.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BeReasonable

No problem and thank's for the more concise data, I was only quoting from memory and in that I was wrong as I was not certain of the frequency of the change but know that it is recorded in the magnetic polarity of igneous rock formation and that geologists discovered that these rock's recorded these event's like a compass frozon in time, also I am not certain of the frequency at which the solar system passes through the galactic ecliptic only that as our solar system (And local star group) moves around the galaxy it does so in a sinusoidal fashion dipping below the ecliptic then back above it like a slightly warped record (there are theory's that this may be evidence that our solar system is part of the remnant of a spur galaxy which the milky way absorbed but it is just as likely merely the effect's of the gravity of other body's in our galaxy acting upon one another and in some cases orbiting one another).

I suspect that a flip in the polarity, and Yes this is only my suspicion, which would cause a resultant re-arrangment and magnetic reversal of the earth's magnetosphere as a whole would be a little like a magnetic storm if you like but it would likely be over fairly quickly but this change in polarity would mean that the charged particle's which act in one fashion now would then act in a slightly different fashion for a short time during and after due to this polarity shift in the earth's magnetosphere, at the very least it should give us some spectacular auras in the northern and southern hemisphere's (perhaps even at the equator as the magnetic storm occur's).

I do suspect that there is a strong causal link between our magnetosphere, how the solar wind affect's our weather and it's polarity but I doubt the long term change would be in any way too radical for the earth as a whole though short term climate instability may be quite severe, I doubt there will be a sci fi cataclysm style event as many claim though but it is possible that we may have short term increased cosmic and solar radiation penetrating past the in delta flux magnetosphere and hitting the earth's surface during this natural transition, everything should calm down afterward's though but no doubt the Aussies will stick it to us with the expected "Whose at the bottom of the world now".

Slash that opinion I just read up on it, I thought it would be a fairly rapid affair but apparently each reversal can take from between 1000 to 10.000 years so likely the changes to the weather related to this event will also be relatively gradual.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.geomag.bgs.ac.uk...
www.nasa.gov...

But if the event is sudden it would cause chaos.
yournewswire.com...

edit on 20-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: kibric

No, being your answer, why not share with me and others what other possibilities. I asked this question since so many believe our government leaders are mere puppets by those in power...so why would the puppets be pushing immigration and one global world?

Check out the religion of the nwo to see who and what they serve
It's not just money and buisness, it's a religion as well

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Is it possible, the leaders really believe that what they are doing is the right thing, but are actually being deceived?

completely
a corrupt hive is easy to deceive
so corrupt them...
how do you do that ?
same way they corrupt you
instantaneous fulfilment of desires
ambition for lives full of excess
glorification of violence
etc

Would it not be better to keep a steady but manageable amount of immigration?

for certain periods it would

I actually am questioning more on how 'good' folks and leaders could be deceived by believing they actually are doing a good, just, and fair thing for mankind...but perhaps are being manipulated by TPTB own purposes. I recognize that there are some power hungry individuals who can be swayed, but believe the majority may actually have good intent. Unfortunately, they may not realize the 'real' truth.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No, being your answer, why not share with me and others what other possibilities. I asked this question since so many believe our government leaders are mere puppets by those in power...so why would the puppets be pushing immigration and one global world?

I have been thinking that religions are being played for well. Perhaps, a better word would be ideology? TPTB have more of a cult-like ideology moreso than a religion? I base this on the fact that religion requires faith...ideology is based more on experience and known facts.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I have been thinking that religions are being played for well. Perhaps, a better word would be ideology? TPTB have more of a cult-like ideology moreso than a religion? I base this on the fact that religion requires faith...ideology is based more on experience and known facts.

I think you might find religion needs ceremony and law, Christianity doesnt require ceremony and law. Its not a religion as such
A cult requires ceremony, the cult of the nwo is well established in my humble opinion

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Good thread
I just finished reading a piece on Russia and China's expansion to the Arctic and though I would share . Sorry if its already been posted as I haven't read all the comments but will after posting this .

On March 29 a high-level delegation from the Chinese Government and private companies will meet with their Russian government counterparts in the ancient seacoast city of Arkhangelsk on the White Sea at the mouth of the Northern Dvina River. The city is strategic as it is now navigable by ship year-around owing to technology improvements in Russian icebreakers. The occasion of the March 29 gathering is the fourth meeting of The Arctic: Territory of Dialogue forum since its creation by Russia in 2010. Among the agenda topics will be China-Russia cooperation in development of projects including the Belkomur railway and the Arkhangelsk deepwater port.

China’s delegation, seventy participants, will be headed by Vice Premier of the State Council Wang Yang, a Politburo member and leading Chinese political figure. Russia’s delegation will be led by Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin. Rogozin is not only head of Russia’s Arctic Commission. For the past six years he has held the key post as Deputy Prime Minister responsible for the Russian defense and space industry. He is directly in charge of the Russian Foundation for Advanced Research Projects in the Defense Industry, Russia’s version of the US Pentagon DARPA. journal-neo.org...

Newearth YT channel has lots of vids pointing the ancient past www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The arctic a fantastic land (or sea) of oil and gas resources. Too bad the EU and in particular Norway won't be able to tap that !

In fact only the US and Russia have the right to a piece of the arctic ! Why ? ask STRATCOM and the Strategic Rocket Forces for the right answer.
The EU will have to be more focused on TU-95 flying over their heads and taking pictures while they practice with their toy army. In particular Norway ...

The fancy monarchy of Norway being also a relic of the Illuminati period has no need for arctic oil and gas ... by now there's already a green revolution in Europe. Isn't it ?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sorry already posted above this was flagged up again so this comment was un necessary and is so removed.

edit on 5-11-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
EU - UK and Canada will never get a square inch of arctic resources.
If the US wants to get part in arctic development, it better starts now, or nothing will be left for them ...
edit on 3-7-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join