It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arctic to be the center of a New World by 2300

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Arctic to be the center of a New World by 2300?

Amazingly, in my attempt to get away from politics by perusing older threads, I was inspired by some wonderful earlier ATS threads regarding Ancient civilizations to dig deeper.

In seeking answers to questions like: Is it possible civilized man is older than we think? Did man evolve and disperse from the south to North or vice versus? Beyond curiosity, why would man make such treks, if not from a necessity?

Honestly, I was amazed to find myself gaining more insight into our recent global politics; Immigration, one world globalization, climate concerns, etc.

The following article source is from 2011, but I was unable to find anything regarding this specific theory on ATS. Thus, this thread being needed to ask some valid questions.

800,000 year graph of climate change

Certainly, more in depth details in article on Trading speculations and desire to get Northern countries into NATO.
2011 Source Article

Valsson’s argument is that, combined with the uninhabitability of the rest of the planet as the world warms, that the shorter and more secure transportation routes across the Arctic Ocean between Europe and north-western Canada and the USA will make a completely different center to the world.

Arctic Ocean Trade 2300

Temperatures here are expected to range beyond what humans and most animals can comfortably make a living in by as soon as just 300 years away – about as long as US settlement by Europeans. While a thin strip at the coasts will still support life, the interiors in the shaded regions will become gradually devoid of human beings (and presumably the animals and plants suited to current temperatures).

Obviously, the map below shows that if theory is true, then it may make sense to slowly integrate the populace from below the line north into our societies rather than await a massive influx of them to arrive in an exodus!

Why should they keep this a secret? Are they worried a panic would ensue? Wars would be escalated to ensure a power play? I mean, not only oil will be involved, but the necessities of life itself. Sure this theory's timeline is set for 2300, but time does move swiftly. Is it possible TPTB are trying to do what is best for survival of mankind after all?

I know, I wanted to gag at that last question too! What are they up to? What do they know, that is not being shared? Are they afraid that knowledge and power will be lost? Has it happened in the past?

Two-Thirds map

Looking at this pictograph below, climatic changes do seem to be cyclic. I realize, with new technologies and discoveries, we continually update our known history of mankind.

Timeline pictograph

Is it possible, that their were ancient modern civilizations deeper in history? Climatic changes forced mankind to migrate in panics and thus through conflicts and upheavals, history and once found knowledges, were lost in time? Is it possible that mankind has evolved and migrated from the south and north multiple times through history due to climatic cycles?

If anything, something to mull over and discuss! I realize that my ponderings are all over the board here. Jumping from ancient civilizations, climate change, politics, TPTB conspiracies, etc. Yet, recognizing that we live in a cyclic universe, means what goes around eventually comes around again.

What say you ATS'ers? Is this at all a possible scenario?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Is it possible TPTB are trying to do what is best for survival of mankind after all?

No

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

No, being your answer, why not share with me and others what other possibilities. I asked this question since so many believe our government leaders are mere puppets by those in power...so why would the puppets be pushing immigration and one global world?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

so why would the puppets be pushing immigration and one global world?

pushing immigration ?
you mean flooding countries with migrants ?
destabilization
then come in save the day (juicy contracts)
build a McDonald's

one global world ?
control
you can't force the world into it
but you can give them enough reason to want it
wars
poverty
rise of disease
abuse of money and power

this type of
behaviour by elites in any civilization
is inevitable predictable and cyclical

trying to take over the world with one government
and control the populace
has been done before
a lot

so much so that if your really smart
you can use the inevitable
greed and ambition of other groups (TPTB)
for your own advantage
if you plan ahead

i'm in a silly mood today
S&F

edit on 20-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
magneticreversal.org...a reply to: CynConcepts

Really, it comes down to the end result of the current pole shift. I like what you have here.

Currently, the north magnetic pole is cutting across Siberia toward the Philippines, and the south magnetic pole, which has already left the continent of Antarctica, is headed to meet it at a slower pace. Question is, will they migrate back to their positions like the sun's poles or will we get a catastrophic hard reset?

It is interesting, with the recent upper echelon taking such an interest in visiting Antarctica. You could be onto something.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes it is possible, current Anthropological theory and human migration patterns are often ignoring indicator's that do not fit the accepted model and it is just a model of human history that is sold as the reality.

At glacial maximum's the sea level is much lower, the land we currently live on is often (in Europe/north america) a wind swept bleak cold place while land that is now beneath the sea including many sizable island's which appear when the sea level is lower is then also very much more hospitable, the increase in port's of call mean's that sea travel by boat is easier and human's can range much further.

Pressure on the continental plates causes significant sub crustal magma displacement as the continent sized ice sheet's push these underlying continent's down into the subcrustal magma and all of that magma has to go somewhere, the ocean weigh's less as so much water is taken out of it and trapped in ice so there is were much of the magma goes and pushed the ocean crustal plate's upward increasing there altitude and further exposing yet more land, significanly more dry land.

During the warmest period's such as about 50.000 years ago Britain which then was part of mainland europe had african Savannah growing over it, wilder beast, giraffe, elephant's, hippo and lion's all called it there home but it is not just the cycle of the ice age's, the earth is slowly and naturally warming up anyway as solar heat output is also growing as the sun ages.

If you take into account the Bosnian pyramid's and ignore those whom claim that they are not pyramid's (like the buddhist see no evil monkey because it does not fit there own belief's) then about this time there was a civilization that no history book record's living in that part of the world, a civilization that built pyramid's but perhaps not technological as we are today and more likely a stone age culture, they may even have had both neanderthal and cro-magnon as citizens of there culture but of course once again it is not taught by there professor whom usually has his own belief and axe to grind and it does not fit into the popular accepted history book's and there is of course very little in the way of small artifact's to even suggest this culture did exist.

My personal belief is that there have been many more civilization's then is currently believed or accepted, that the fertile crescent was not the source of human civilization but it may have re-birthed there, there are claim's of 10.000 year old rice paddy's in japan that would put one up the fertile cresent theory good and proper if proven to be real and I do believe there have been advanced civilization's in the past also that sentient life and the earth have had a much longer relationship than the current accepted model's would like to instruct us to believe and not question.

Tribal migrations through climate change happen all the time in human history, in the Persian pre-islamic legend's there is a noah like figure whom is told to build an ark but his ark is underground dug into the earth and covered with log's and straw into which he herd's his animal's and people, his cuture is wiped out when all the world freezes and when it is safe to come out he, his animal's and people head south and settle perhaps in what is today Afghanistan or Persia.

Of course the Arctic has one small problem, it is not a reserves space so the elites have secured a place for themselves in Antarctica, it is a huge continent which in theory could become totally ice free in this time window, resource rich with everything from coal deposits as found by operation high jump to minerals including uranium and there civilization ruled over by these elite's will continue should this happen, they have there military bases there for just this very reason to secure the site's of there future planned country's.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Is it possible TPTB are trying to do what is best for survival of mankind after all?

No

I would disagree. They would like their cattle alive and well. Don't you think so?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

so why would the puppets be pushing immigration and one global world?

this type of
behaviour by elites in any civilization
is inevitable predictable and cyclical

trying to take over the world with one government
and control the populace
has been done before
a lot

so much so that if your really smart
you can use the inevitable
greed and ambition of other groups (TPTB)
for your own advantage
if you plan ahead

i'm in a silly mood today
S&F

You made some valid points there for consideration. I am still unsure on whether our government leaders are as evil as we so often make them out to be. Is it possible, the leaders really believe that what they are doing is the right thing, but are actually being deceived? I mean, it is difficult to say, wouldn't there be even more chaos created by looking the other way? Wouldn't the flood of immigrants from the south, if this theory is true, create a cataclysmic event on the northern nations? Would it not be better to keep a steady but manageable amount of immigration?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

That is not a pole shift it is a magnetic pole reversal they happen every few ten's of thousands of years which geologically speaking is all the time, about roughly every 50.000 years or so which if true would match the solar system's passing through the galactic equator so there could be a link to that if that is the case?.

But to argue against crustal displacement and geographic physical pole shift's one only has to look at one tiny problem for that theory, super volcano's.

Super volcano's such as Hawaii and Yellowstone sit atop natural heat plume's (thermal plume's) that originate from very deep below the crust and in Hawaii's case we can trace the island's that smaller sub crustal heat plume has created over time in a line of now mostly sunken former island's which show the progression of the plate through plate drift (techtonic's).

That said Einstein did believe that it was possible at least mechanically and it is not inconcievable that it COULD happen, there is no geological evidence of it though.

There is though anecdotal and physical evidence which could support it such as the wooly mammoth flash frozen with buttercup's still in it's stomach indicating that the location in siberia were it died was at that time a place of mild weather.

So I don't believe there has been a crustal shift (geographic pole shift - not magnetic pole shift they are two different thing's) but I can also not say it has NOT happened as it may very well have done so.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
magneticreversal.org...a reply to: CynConcepts

Really, it comes down to the end result of the current pole shift. I like what you have here.

Currently, the north magnetic pole is cutting across Siberia toward the Philippines, and the south magnetic pole, which has already left the continent of Antarctica, is headed to meet it at a slower pace. Question is, will they migrate back to their positions like the sun's poles or will we get a catastrophic hard reset?

It is interesting, with the recent upper echelon taking such an interest in visiting Antarctica. You could be onto something.

Interesting. So do you think the past climatic changes are due to the past pole changes globally? Or is this more like two major changes coming together at the same time?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry, I was talking about magnetic reversal, I just call it pole shift to shorten the typing. I see my mistake. I also agree with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Wow! That is a lot of insight. I have seen the threads on Antartica, but that also makes me believe that TPTB want our focus on the opposite. The old magician trick of getting you to look the opposite direction than you should or else all will be revealed? So maybe we should look more at the Artic circle and what they may be hiding there?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I think the majority of past climatic changes can be attributed to sun cycles, albedo effect (due to volcanism and cosmic ray uptick), and magnetic reversals. Magnetic reversals, and cosmic ray intensification are symbiotic. The shield weakens, we get more rays, and cloud nucleation.

I'm also just really getting into this stuff, so forgive my laymen-speak.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

For a great many years I did believe Hapgood's theory and there is still merit to it but then the study of those ancient long duration volcano's threw a spanner into it for me.

That said we don't know what climate or weather implication's the reversal of the magnetic poles may have, our weather is driven by solar radiation and solar wind so anything that interferes with our magnetosphere such as a magnetic pole shift is definite to have some implication, what that implication is though I have no idea so I actually agree with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I think the majority of past climatic changes can be attributed to sun cycles, albedo effect (due to volcanism and cosmic ray uptick), and magnetic reversals. Magnetic reversals, and cosmic ray intensification are symbiotic. The shield weakens, we get more rays, and cloud nucleation.

I'm also just really getting into this stuff, so forgive my laymen-speak.

You are far beyond my experience. (not even a layperson level here!) That is why I came to ATS with this. The claim in the article is startling, but I have no real concept of what it would entail past, present, or future changes.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Max Planck institute says we are heading for another Maunday minimum, so I think the next 'hot spell' might be a little delayed.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Of course the Arctic has one small problem, it is not a reserves space so the elites have secured a place for themselves in Antarctica, it is a huge continent which in theory could become totally ice free in this time window, resource rich with everything from coal deposits as found by operation high jump to minerals including uranium and there civilization ruled over by these elite's will continue should this happen, they have there military bases there for just this very reason to secure the site's of there future planned country's.

Re-reading your post, I can see where this is a possible scenario too. Would they be able to effectively rule the northern hemisphere from that far point though? It would seem that the countries in the northern hemisphere would have access to many of the same resources and more. Thus, a Russian and American Alliance would be the ultimate power-holders, yes?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

They have recently dubbed the current solar minimum the "Eddy" minimum. It's still in the air as to the severity of this cycle. Hope for a Dalton or less. A Maunder style minimum would hit us pretty hard in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
The Max Planck institute says we are heading for another Maunday minimum, so I think the next 'hot spell' might be a little delayed.

What is a Maunday Minimum? How much time would that offset a climate warming prediction?

Just curious, this topic is new to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The best source I can suggest for solar minimum understanding, that isn't in super sciency lingo is Earthchanges.org. it's linked to about four or five other sites by the same group. It's what got me interested in this topic.

Also, adapt2030 on YouTube puts out a ton of information that you are looking for.

And the Maunder and Dalton Minimums were mini ice ages that happened some time ago, and wreaked havoc on global agriculture and life in general. Really depressing periods of time.

And for a snapshot of what volcanism can do to the planet, Google "the year without a summer". That happened due to mount Tambora I believe.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join