It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Slamming Door In Morgue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I came across this video, supposedly of a ghost slamming a door in a morgue. Hard to tell if this is a hoax or not. I'm not huge into ghosts so not sure about this. What are your thoughts? The video is very short.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Why would there be ghost in a morgue people don't die there so there sprit wouldn't be there.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The far too convenient flickering light and the seemingly emotionless actors (I mean... "people filming") is a bit too much for me to say this isn't a hoaxs.

The space inside the door was a nice tough, it's unlikely persons in there making the door move.

Unfortunately I'm not on my computer, just my phone, but the door seemed oddly unnatural (CG) for me.

I'm not convinced

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Because that morgue was built on a sacred native America burial ground!!!!

Dumdumdum

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I thought it was convenient that the light completely went out for a few seconds. Maybe enough time for the person who was slamming the door to get out of the way.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Ghost147

I thought it was convenient that the light completely went out for a few seconds. Maybe enough time for the person who was slamming the door to get out of the way.

I noticed that too.

Could have been getting out of the way, good have been when they cut the CG and reverted back to the real door. Could have been that the panel behind the door was put back.

It just comes off far too staged

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Pretty sure this was already posted.

Additionally/sadly this has been debunked too. When they open the door you can see clear nylon fishing line near the hinges. Think it's about 2-3 minutes in.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

What's with spirits opening and slamming doors? You would think they have better things to do with their time.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

Additionally/sadly this has been debunked too. When they open the door you can see clear nylon fishing line near the hinges. Think it's about 2-3 minutes in.

Well it's less than 2 min long... You should actually watch the video before posting.

Also I searched and it hasn't been posted or at least the search function didn't bring it up.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Ha! I guess they have nothing but time to mess with people! What else would you spend all your time on if you were a ghost?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

The same thing people don't die in cemeteries so no ghost.

Hospitals and homes are big because that's where people pass

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So poltergeist the movie wasn't a documentary???

I'm shocked.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Gawd, the thought of someone being in one of the reefers, not dead as presumed, and trying to get out.
A real world nightmare.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Soooooo staged!!!! Love the light flickering...crappy camera quality, and inanimate people documenting this scene.

Laaaaaaaaame...oh!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well it's less than 2 min long... You should actually watch the video before posting.

Also I searched and it hasn't been posted or at least the search function didn't bring it up.

Search function on this site is terrible. And I've seen the video. There are a few different versions of varying lengths sooo yeah. Didn't mean to rain on the parade. But take a look when the door is opened up on the right near the hinges. You can see clear nylon fishing line.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
well there isn't any space for a human to stay there and move the door. the sound where a slam sound artificial could been the conversion quality or upload conversion that messed up.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

people don't die there

Unfortunately that isn't always true. I imagine it would leave your spirit a little unsettled.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Search function on this site is terrible. And I've seen the video. There are a few different versions of varying lengths sooo yeah. Didn't mean to rain on the parade. But take a look when the door is opened up on the right near the hinges. You can see clear nylon fishing line.

No, it was first uploaded 5 days ago. Not one of the uploads is longer than 2 minutes soooo yeah. Search function quality aside it is easy to find a thread that has been posted in the last 5 days. You're not raining on any parade. I'm all for figuring out how it was done but like I said you should actually watch the video before just arbitrarily posting you've seen this before in another thread because you haven't. I'm sure there are a million videos of ghosts slamming doors so it's easy to get confused.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I guess, that was one unhappy customer ...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Because that morgue was built on a sacred native America burial ground!!!!

Aaah the Cuiaba ghost.

The video was allegedly filmed in a morgue in Cuiabá (Brazil) when it first appeared on Twitter.
It was found that it wasn't even filmed in a morgue but in a child care center in Araucária (Brazil).
Anyway it was a hoax.
I can provide some links if anyone is interested but they are in Portuguese.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join