It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirituality, the ONLY way to take back OUR Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Our world is sick. Its resources are being quickly depleted, mass amounts of animals are dying off in unbelievable numbers, there's more mental and physical diseases, more slavery, more pollution, and more hunger than ever before. Even the magnetic field of earth is beginning to weaken (if the world's losing power then so are you..). All of this stems from one problem, and that is man.

The world (the Macrocosm of our Microcosm) is reflecting the inner turmoil of man. The future is expectation, and the thoughts of the many control this future. This is why our thoughts are plagued with nothing but sex, violence, and monsters (scary movies/ fear propaganda). The Spiritual War has never been greater. We are being attacked from all angles to disrupt our peace, and bring forth the evils of the world. Together we must regain a clear mind, and a clear conscious to take back our what rightfully belongs to everyone!

The biggest obstacle to freeing our earth is the illusion of choice. Everything in our modern age has come down to the decision between Red or Blue. The choices we make in our ever day lives has significantly downgraded. It is no longer what corporation's paper to read, what news channel to watch, or what stores to go to. A majority of these are own by the same greedy 'elite'. Now the only choices we get to make are: what poison do we want, coke or pepsi, mcdonald's or burger king, cake or brownies, beer or liquor? Where should I visit that the government will allow me to go? What should I do with the whole two weeks of free time I have every year? What earth disconnecting shoes should I wear today? you get the point..

We must connect, once again, with our true spirit. Only then will we ever be able to see passed the illusion, and take back Earth.

Below are some of the tools I have used to grow spiritually.
I suggest buying the books below, reading online is strenuous and may not always be there...

Out of Body Experiences - Peterson PDF
Out of Body Experiences How to have them and what to expect
by Robert Peterson
---I found chapter 10 'The Small Still Voice Within' to be especially enlightening.

Secret Science by Baines PDF download
The Secret Science
by John Baines

The Stellar Man by Baines PDF
The Stellar Man (develops on topics in 'The Secret Science')
by John Baines
--This book is chock full of knowledge.

Occult Anatomy of Man by Hall
The Occult Anatomy of Man
by Manly P. Hall
--very short and direct

Septenary Man by Anderson PDF
Septenary Man, or the Microcosm of the Macrocosm
by Jerome An; Anderson
--very philosophical based

Orpheus and the Roots of Platonism by Uzdavinys
Orpheus and the Roots of Platonism
by Algis Uzdavinys
-covers a lot

I'm only putting 1 Alan Watts video (audio) but really check out more. He has so many GREAT talks!
How To Get Out of Your Own Way

Top 5 Ways We Are Being Controlled

www.youtube.com...

Peace and Love.
Don't forget to,
and appreciate the world around you.
Magnetism
edit on 17-3-2017 by AurorasRays because: I again incorrectly added a video

edit on 17-3-2017 by AurorasRays because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by AurorasRays because: cannot get video to work

edit on 17-3-2017 by AurorasRays because: think I finally got it

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AurorasRays

Oh..

I always believed that it was religion that destroyed it in the first place..

I say we try and use logic instead.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You're telling me that the only way to save this horrible world is through some kind of fuzzy spirituality, then you tell me to stop and appreciate the world around me?

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Appreciate the world that you have left, because it sure won't be here long.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Good thread. I'll dive in to your links when I get home.

link   

Medical advancements have come a long way to keeping people healthy and alive longer. Crime, at least in western civilizations is on a sharp decline. That is easy to look up. A simple Google search will show the statistics starting from years ago and moving towards the present.

There is a problem with pollution that leads to the animal Populations Thinning, massive die offs, and an increase of species extinction.

Human starvation has nothing to do with how much food we grow or how much medical assistance is offered. There are other factors involved in events like this. Local governments in Third World countries do not always value the lives of the people who live there. Sometimes they work against them to irradicate groups that will not support them ideologically.

If by spiritual, you mean that people should be kinder to eachother, then yes i agree, but the word "spirituality " is probably the wrong word to choose for this use. There are your words you can use to describe what you were going after. Spirituality means having to do with the spirit, and spirits aren't real. You should just say people should be nicer to each other.

link   

originally posted by: AurorasRays
Appreciate the world that you have left, because it sure won't be here long.

Do you have any scientific evidence for that wild claim ?

link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Religion and spirituality are two very different things! Religion is simply the corruption of spirituality, which is indeed destroying the planet. But really look at the power the Catholic church has gained.. Thats the power of (misdirected) spirituality

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Any time someone says his way is the ONLY way you know he's full of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The forests being cut down, natural parks being decimated, oil and toxins put in the ocean, continual threats of nuclear war.
Here is a HUGE list of mass amounts of animals dying IN 2017. Remember we are just animals. If they're all dying off, along with the vegetation, who do you think is next?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

www.end-times-prophecy.org...

news article of dying animals

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Spirituality in true essence is consciousness. Only by becoming more conscious, more enlightened, more aware will we realize the awful things that we do.
And has our medicine industrial come really far???
Pharmacies have taken over, we have no natural medicine anymore. Chemotherapy destroys the human along with the cancerous cells. No one looks to cure themselves anymore, but an cure-all drug.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I didn't choose this path. And this is not my way.

It's the law of the earth. Everything we see derives itself from a higher dimension, a higher state of consciousness.
Modern day scientists ignore consciousness at all costs to limit you from your true potential.

But if you do not believe in any of it, I respect that.

We each set our own limitations, for me I will not stop to I find the truth.
I don't care if I have to search through ever education system, philosophy, or religion. It is my goal to find real truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If you dive deep enough you will see the same sickness is apparent far beyond this world, this is a project being run here to see if anyone can invent something new.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
If you dive deep enough you will see the same sickness is apparent far beyond this world, this is a project being run here to see if anyone can invent something new.

Spirituality is something cooked up by people who don't like going to church.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AurorasRays
a reply to: schuyler

I don't care if I have to search through ever education system, philosophy, or religion. It is my goal to find real truth.

You don't do that by declaring there is only ONE way and everyone has to follow it. You have already immeasurably limited yourself by declaring such. Don't be surprised if people don't take you seriously. You haven;t proved your case, much less your solution.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yes, because belief systems that existed thousands of years before many organized religions were formed need a "church." I don't even know what your "point" is.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Let me tell you, I have searched for 27 years. I have found bits and pieces but I honestly don't think achieving the COMPLETE truth is even possible.

Too many things are slanted in some direction. Truth isn't slanted, it just is.

Anyway, I wish you the best in your search and I am definitely going to look into a couple of the PDFs you provided. Thank you for providing that.

edit on 17-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Oh..

I always believed that it was religion that destroyed it in the first place..

I say we try and use logic instead.

I agree 100%.

Common sense and respect for others and our world is what we need. Not some unproven hocus pocus.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Yes, because belief systems that existed thousands of years before many organized religions were formed need a "church." I don't even know what your "point" is.

I guess the point is that spirituality as people understand it today is a load of poorly-defined junk cobbled together from a lot of vague nonsense, and in particular the rehashed Theosophical Madam Blavatsky junk. This is what people mash together because they don't like the usual nonsense foisted by their regular, millennia-old churches.

For instance, what do you think "vibrations" are about? Honestly, nobody knows. It's just a word that you think means something but really doesn't. Just like "dimensions."

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join