It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe - Update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: BigEyes

She's done quite a bit early on with the cattle mutilations and theories as well. Her website EARTHFILES is interesting as well.
Thanks

Yes, that's some of her best that shouldn't dismissed.
edit on 16-3-2017 by dreamingawake because: editing

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
At the end of this interview she makes probably the single best argument I've ever heard to how disclosure could actually happen and it has to do with the pyramids in Antarctica. It is the best example of how disclosure could occur and occur in a way that would be much more easily accepted by man and science alike. Very, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I personally cant stand her, maybe its cause her and her earthfiles crap she always trying to sell.

If you got real legit info, no need to hide it behind a pay wall

I M A O

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The philosophical approach would be to watch all content in a subject of interest, weather it is believed or not. The only way to separate the chaff from wheat. Even people that have not been that successful at delivering fringe material, occasionally stumble onto something very interesting.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Here's yet another, new, interview with Linda Moulton Howe, about the topic Antartica.
The interviews starts 32 minutes in and the interview itself is about 1 hour.

I know she does take a fee on her website (for some info) and there's a fee on Gaia, but I do feel as is LMH is the only one that actually gives a lot of information for free also, compared to a whole bunch of others out there.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the videos. Anyone who does not know LMH and what she speaks of must have been under a rock for the last 40 years. Hard to explain all she covers in a video.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Regarding the fees LMH charges- I'd think that it takes a lot of time and travel in order to devote herself to researching this thing. A lot of her info she puts out there freely, and what she charges for on her website is pretty in depth and not that expensive for an annual membership. I have no problem with it.

Big Eyes, thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

I agree, at least Linda actually does research, travel around the world, talk with people and so on - for many many years. She does not steal stuff like other so called researchers does. But she can share information of which she might agree on, or got verified from others, that others have spoken about but if so then she often says who originally spoke about it.

I think that the stuff she has for free on her website is good too, and most often, after a while, it comes out for free.
The Gaia however was /is to expensive for me, but that's not her that's the show, but if I had the money I would have paid for it, no probs! But I think that the information she shared in those episode probably in the futre will come out through some other free media... fade to black or something.

I like her!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I could never handle that lady,she uses the"Ex reporter" to an extreme,she can talk aimlessly for hours,most of her videos are 3 min of facts,2 hrs of yapping

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I could never handle that lady,she uses the"Ex reporter" to an extreme,she can talk aimlessly for hours,most of her videos are 3 min of facts,2 hrs of yapping

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here's yet another video, idk if it's new or old, but is uploaded two days ago, I do not recognize it, so I might have missed this one, but probably heard most of what's being said if it is about those binary codes I think it is, but maybe there's something new . Good quality video though, 2 hours long
take some coffe and enjoy!

Lecture - Binary codes

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I appreciate these posting. This is what ATS is all about. Sometimes, some members tend to forget why we even came here and the overall premise of this site.

LMH has been around for quite a bit and I have enjoyed all her interviews. This woman has a compassion that has lead her on a very interesting journey in her area she researches.

As of right now, I am all ears for the whole Antarctica deal.

S + F

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes
In the second video there's an interview with Linda and Barbara Lamb . . .

Thank you for posting that. I will definitely watch it.

I have mixed emotions about Barbara Lamb's work. The truth is I'm very confused. The reason is that she comes across to me as almost approving of abductions for the purpose of creating human-ET hybrids.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Yeah, i don't like Barbara Lamb very much, she just happened to be in the same interview as Linda in that one, but she doesn't do much talking
haha!

Lamb claims that the abductees made a soul contract with the et's before coming to human life on earth to be abducted and be experimented on. I cannot say yay or nay to that, but with regards to my own experiences and what I know, I have NOT agreed to that, fXXX those buggers.

I don't know what kind of info she gets from her "regressions", but the Grays can manipulate so well and probably trick the abductees and the therapist to believe in just that.

And there's no such thing as an ascension. Increase of awarness and consciousness, yes, but no ascension - that happens at physical death. This dimension in this physicality will always be, we're stuck in this vibration/frequency. But we CAN make this Earth a healthier place and a better home for us.

I know that sux that we not will ascend in physicality, took me years to accept, broke my heart. But that's Earth life.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I agree with you, Big Eyes.

The grey's in particular know how to use fear, sexual, and fake spiritual stimulation to manipulate humans. I think the bugs who cloak as blondes are masters of sexual/glamour manipulation.

To wander off a bit here ( c'mon conspiracy theorists, lets go...) Consider how some of our political, military, and business leaders have been ensnared in sexual addiction and pedo rings by these creeps for blackmail/control. Take a look at how social media is being used by vulnerable insecure young people for sexting blackmail and shaming - trap them while they're young.
Not to drag us down into politics, one blatant example --- good grief Anthony Weiner texted his junk ! This was a story for "House of Cards" - Bill Clinton officiated the power couple wedding of Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner. Huma became Hillary's protege fresh out of college as an intern.... layers of weirdness here .... I think the greys and or fake blondes took their playbook too far. This election may not have been a straight up battle of good aliens vs bad aliens, but everyone I have spoken too about it (not mentioning aliens) have said that they felt they were being played and that there was something going on behind the scenes (both parties). I can dig out some examples from Republican/conservatives as well, so please don't flame me, my lefty friends.... I don't believe either anymore is clean.

My gut feeling is that a lot of people are waking up to the creep factor. Even if you can't put your finger on why, if someone repulses you, you should tune in to what that's about.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

To manipulate the human abductees, yes, but not human population.
I understand that people wants to blame all fault at someone else then themselves, but everything that is happening amungst us humans here on Earth are due to ourselves and no one else.

It is up to us as one human race to change these things, but we don't. We are comfterable, we like our gadgets, we enjoy our games and sports. We enjoy film and music. We are easy manipulated by society standards.

There are sick disgusiting human beings on this planet.

We also have many diseases within the human race that makes people behave and do horrible things.
Humans, those in control are greedy and will do whatever to keep themselves in their positions of control, even if that is poisining our foods with chemicals so we get sick and ... yee you name it, pharma and all of that.

All humans does NOT have souls and are on different level of consoiusness because of this. Souls comes from different levels as well.

But this is not the ET's doing, not even the Grays. It's humanity.

We are to lazy to take control and demand change and Make change.
And as long as we put the blame of everything on other people, beings, religions etc that change will never happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Totally agree that people need to be fully responsible for their actions and there are plenty of warped people among us.

However, among the abductee reports (male & female) are quite a few who report that they had substances or devices applied to their genitals that caused them to become sexually "stoned" which led them to comply in ways they otherwise would not have. There are also reports of people being seduced by blondes that they witness shape shifting.

There will always be sleazy people who get themselves entangled by not having the will power to keep their pants up. That's why the "Honey trap" is the oldest but most effective trick in spy craft.

No, I'm not expecting to find an alien behind every dumb thing that happens, but look to the halls of power and the various games being played...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I by chance happen to meet up with her on several occasions during a UFO festival, have to say she was really sweet, nice and personable. A humble personality in person and believe me I am a harsh judge of UFOlogists.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yeah, human beings are very good at manipulating each others too and playing games. Andt there are many messed up things that goes on behind the sccenes with politicians and in the entertainment industry, wouldn't surprise me if Hollywood is run by peedos and that's why they want to promote sexual entertainment to very young children, singers who strip down half naked promoting such things or male enterainers who promote treating women like crXp and getting laid 5 times a day is normal and young boys thinks thats cool. Politicians are always deceptive, and I truly believe both sides are playing for the same middle guy whoever that is, a secret middle party, lol. Even here in my country!

Yes, the Grays can manipulate the mind of humans to believe they see a human very good looking person and stimulate sexual senses with that, you might believe you're having sex with that person but it's all being played out in yourr mind by the Grays mind manipulations. Their capabilities are amazing but at the same time creepy, with regards in the ways they use them.

I have never seen any of these Nordics or good looking blondes, so I couldn't tell ya if they are real or not, but if they are and they do what people claim they do then... I'd be careful trusting such beings.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Wow, that must have been amazing!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join