It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: Apparent Parcel Bomb Injures At Least 1 At IMF Offices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

A letter exploded as it was being opened at the offices of the International Monetary Fund in central Paris on March 16, slightly injuring one person, an unnamed police source said, Reuters reported.

This is truly breaking, and no details are yet available. The one victim does not have serious physical injuries, however, I am sure emotional and psychological damage has been done. Time will tell, but so far no one or group has claimed responsibility. If any ATS members in the area get more details locally, please post here for discussion.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What's this? Terrorists finally targeting the right people?

CX

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Reuters are also reporting that several people have been injured in a shooting at a college on southern town of Grasse.

CX.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

A letter exploded as it was being opened at the offices of the International Monetary Fund in central Paris on March 16, slightly injuring one person, an unnamed police source said, Reuters reported.

This is truly breaking, and no details are yet available. The one victim does not have serious physical injuries, however, I am sure emotional and psychological damage has been done. Time will tell, but so far no one or group has claimed responsibility. If any ATS members in the area get more details locally, please post here for discussion.

Interesting...havent seen a mail bomb in a LONG while. I wonder if the person that opened was the intended target or if it was just meant to hurt whomever.

Also makes me wonder if the one injured was the maker and it went off.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

There we go.

It always seemed odd to me that terrorism and civil unrest overwhelmingly went after private property and the public.

If they really want to make an impact they should be going after seats of Govt and other institutions such as NATO, UN, Federal Reserve, IMF...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There was a mailbomb in Germanys Ministry of Finance yesterday, coming from Greece.
Source (in German).

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

German finances minister also received one. I wonder if there are more on the way?

source

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Boom

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
What's this? Terrorists finally targeting the right people?

I wonder if you would say the same thing if that was a member of your family who opened that parcel and was injured?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Everyone, yes, I was aware of that German mailbomb as well as the claims of responsibility. However, unlike the MSM reporters trying to link the two in all their reports (that I have read), I do not wish to link them unless there is some sort of evidence or claim of responsibility.

How often do we see here at ATS folks complaining about the MSM making these baseless links to terrorism without all the details in a breaking story? Why should we be any different?

This is why I asked any local ATS members in the are for their input, in the event local media gets details that are changed or suppressed by the MSM.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

No, I'd say "I warned you not to work for them, asshole."

top topics

join