It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flat earthers GET OUT!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
in recent times we have seen the rise of a bizzare and extremely annoying "conspiracy theory"(if you can even call it this),the flat earth theory
now dont get me wrong i respect your beliefs but WTF?! scientists have taken countless photos from space(wich they call fake) and made countless experiments all of the proving one thing: ITS F#CKING ROUND!
the rise of this conspiracy theory is a bad omen about where humanity is heading,we are going back in terms of intelligence,just because some people are dumb.
ats is for interesting conspiracy theorys not weird insane guessing

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I also don't get flat earthers, plus it's a Sphere not round.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I also don't get flat earthers, plus it's a Sphere not round.

But spheres are the roundest kind of round.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I find the subject mildly fascinating and amusing.

I don't mind them being around or discussing the topic. It's better than the political BS that is just a bunch of brainwashed people regurgitating someone elses opinion on a bunch of manufactured "issues".

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How could it possibly be flat ?

Where would the hollow earth inhabitants live ?

Sheesh

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

ITS F#CKING ROUND!

That's what the Flat-Earthers say!!! Flat round disc! Oh... you meant spherical?

Anyway, the sheer amount of creativity they use to make their theory fit is interesting and entertaining. Don't banish them just yet!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
How could it possibly be flat ?

Where would the hollow earth inhabitants live ?

Sheesh

HAHAHA!!! You're hilarious!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's my take on the spherical vs flat debate. At the rate humanity is going, it doesn't matter if it's spherical,flat, square or triangular, we're going to get shook off like fleas on a wet dog. Seriously, there's other issues to be concerned with.

Yet, the social media, for at least the last year, has been consumed with whether the planet is round or flat.... Ok.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
All answers to this question are acceptable--that's how kids are taught these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Some of the flat Earth arguments are interesting. Someone elsewhere stated that the Illuminati card game has a card that states something to the effect of, "Though they are wrong about the flat Earth, the flat earthers know something."

There might be something to that angle...

edit on 14-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

well same thing really

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

on that you are right politics are destroying ats but flat earth is bad too

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I consider flat earth and mendella equally to be "Psyops".

Laughable phony conspiracy theories just to muddy up the waters. Probably very similar to most UFO situations.

This threads existence is proof that it works.

There may be some truth though... most flat Earthers have ideas about NASA and the "truth" about space travel that I could at least entertain...

Flat or round, either way... doesn't really change my reality.. still gotta take care of me and mine.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

the only thing they are right is that NASA is hiding something but its neither the shape of earth or the existence of their sats

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If flat-earthers leave, they will fall off the planet!

I'll let that sink in for a moment.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: MisterSpock

on that you are right politics are destroying ats but flat earth is bad too

They are atleast more inline with what "should" be going on around here.

I'd rather have odd posters/topics than annoying ones.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Some of the flat Earth arguments are interesting. Someone elsewhere stated that the Illuminati card game has a card that states something to the effect of, "Though they are wrong about the flat Earth, the flat earthers know something."

There might be something to that angle...
Oh, I think they're cued in to something, not real sure what it is just yet. Do I think that means I think the earth is flat as a planchette? No.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I fully support this rant S&F

Flat earthers, Take your stupidity to another forum...

GET THE F**** OUT OF ATS...

You don't belong here

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm on the fence regarding ball or flat earth. For all intents and purposes, I'm a ball Earth guy. I was raised (like the rest of us) this way, and I have a minor background in physics, so I know mah relativity. That said, like the rest of us, I'm also into conspiracies so I had to give the Flat Earth theory a fair shot.

From all the material I've seen (well over 100 hours), I can only come to the conclusion a majority people defending the ball Earth haven't invested a tadbit of time on this. It's also one of the few subjects where shilling (the professional, paid kind) is quite apparant.

If you're adamant about defending either side of this debate, you've already lost the race.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I remember watching a public TV show about this a few years ago. A guest stated that an organized group of flat-earth scientist/believers existed in California up until 1992. I remeber it being fascinating.

I respect their beliefs but I do scratch my head at the flat-earth argument since the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of a spherical planet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join