It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: Obama used British spies for Trump wiretap caper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Misterlondon

Sounds a little out there doesn't it?

Not for leftists desperate to hold on to power. They've done worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you think this is where the "hostility toward nato" came from during trumps campaign?

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

I'm just saying. He said that over and over again all last spring. His FBI Bffs told him so.
His sources are his own opinions and nothing more. Obviously that or his sources are just plain wrong.
One or the other.
So this source is questionable. Until something backs it up. Sorry. It's not like he's not obviously biased against Obama.

Yet you buy all of the New York Times and other main stream media anonymous sources about Trump colluding with Russians.

But sure, the New York Times and those other outlets aren't biased against Trump, are they?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

We share intelligence with all of our allies. That's what that means. We are there for them they are there for us. We can't have eyes everywhere all of the time so we trust our allies to have our back.

So you have no problem with a sitting president spying on a candidate for president from the opposite party using a foreign intelligence service?

link   

Can you imagine what one more Big Blow would mean to them? Can you imagine what it would mean if one of their sacred icons like Barack Hussein Obama or Bill Clinton's wife were indicted and tried?

At this point I'm guessing both sides have hardened their position and very few will capitulate. Just my opinion. The ability to reason is gone for most on either side.

link   

When did trump and Obama run against each other again? You keep saying his political opponent when in fact they never have been political opponents. Just to refresh your memory trump ran against Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Is anyone surprised at this?

Fox News Judicial Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed “three intelligence sources” say President Obama looked to British spy agency GCHQ to obtain transcripts of conversations involving President Donald Trump on “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

I knew late yesterday when I found out the DOJ requested an extension of the deadline set by the House Intel' Committee that something was up. My guess was (and is) that they're making an immunity deal with someone.

The leftists are definitely scared of something.

Napolitano said, “[T]hree intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. ... They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”

I don't get overly giddy about much these days, but the Democrat Party truly is in free-fall like it's never been before. Can you imagine what one more Big Blow would mean to them? Can you imagine what it would mean if one of their sacred icons like Barack Hussein Obama or Bill Clinton's wife were indicted and tried?

The Libertarian Party would be more of a player at that point.

Of one thing I am certain -- something is going on with this Trump claim of spying. The Left practically went radio-silent on the Trump/Russia issue quickly after the charge of Obama Regime spying was made.

Stay tuned...

FNC

As with all other reports it is always "sources" which always raises red flags for me.

As far as possibilities....I would think this would be an easy way to skirt US laws. It also seems like an easy way to produce a fall guy other than a US agency.

And yes, you are very right about how quiet everyone suddenly got on the whole Russian angle with Trump. Could be two completely different issues here though. The Russian involvement in the election crap could have been blown out by the MSM and was hushed by the Clinton team after connections with Podesta were found, and the spying could be on Obama.

While they have some overlap, I am not sure all "scandals" are directly related at this point. My reason for saying that is because of the Podesta links and because Hillary could not have ordered any type of surveillance from any agency at the indicated time as she wasn't in the position to do so.

To me this wreaks of the Clintons pushing for a fall guy that takes all of them out of the spot light but still doesn't cover Obama...could be she's throwing him under the bus. After all, she and Bill had more time in politics than Obama by a LONG stretch.

Seems there are a couple entities at play here and Trump happens to have caught them both and working to figure out which would be the more appropriate to squash at this point....he definitely won't get both, but either will likely end the turmoil then the other can save face by reuniting the parties.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This is a rumor and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
We already know there was at least one FISA warrant that in one way or another was brought into play with the Trump Campaign, we know that Michael Flynn -- a private citizen at the time -- had a phone conversation recorded at Trump Tower, we know that a Trump server connected to Trump Tower was survived by the FBI, and now this report.

Again, this is NOT a nothing-burger. Something is going on here.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

When did trump and Obama run against each other again? You keep saying his political opponent when in fact they never have been political opponents. Just to refresh your memory trump ran against Hillary Clinton.

Do you have any idea what a dumb argument this is? Instead of answering you, I am just going to ask to reread what you typed and admit its a ridiculous argument.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here's another take on this Fox News report from the Daily Wire...

Daily Wire: Obama spying on Trump using Brit Intel

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The irony would be that if this story is true, we actually would then have evidence of Obamas admin collding with a foreign government to influence an election, and it would have been the British government.

So will the media and others demonize Britain as they have Russia?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Seems there are a couple entities at play here and Trump happens to have caught them both and working to figure out which would be the more appropriate to squash at this point....he definitely won't get both, but either will likely end the turmoil then the other can save face by reuniting the parties.

I keep coming back to the silence of the Left on all this. You'd think they'd be hollering from the rooftops.

I remember back to the day of Trump's tweet about the wiretapping and the cryptic warning not to deny the claims outright by former Trump staffer Jon Favreau.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes. I'm educated. I was a business owner in both N.Y. and in Virginia I'm college educated and an admitted news junkie. I do feel confident enough in my abilities to make up my own mind about the validity of any given source. I also relentlessly fact check the sources I use. Sometimes to refute a point and sometimes to gain additional information. I'm retired now and have plenty of time to research so I do.
I will say this ... I don't read Breitbart or watch Alex Jones. I consider them tabloid press. Geared to get views but offering little in well thought out information or editorial.
I'm looking for slightly higher standards that's all.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The irony would be that if this story is true, we actually would then have evidence of Obamas admin collding with a foreign government to influence an election, and it would have been the British government.

So will the media and others demonize Britain as they have Russia?

That is an excellent point!

Of course, we already have evidence that the Obama Regime interfered in the most recent Israeli election.

Town Hall: Obama meddling in Israeli election

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh right ok.

So now it's another government working for Obama that 's doing it. Right.....

But what about those microwaves and TV's???

Plus I thought Spicer already said the problem was people taking him literally???

Looks like all we really have here is excuses after excuses. Sure stinks like a cover up to me.

Why not just throw in the mix that it was aliens or maybe the mandella effect while your at it??? Perhaps time travelers???

Such BS.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I keep coming back to the silence of the Left on all this. You'd think they'd be hollering from the rooftops.

I remember back to the day of Trump's tweet about the wiretapping and the cryptic warning not to deny the claims outright by former Trump staffer Jon Favreau.

Yes, you would think this would be all over the place at this point. Unfortunately the UK is an ally and likely won't see any bad news reports as Russia did.

Either way...an interesting kink in the current smear campaign against Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Oh right ok.

Plus I thought Spicer already said the problem was people taking him literally???

Looks like all we really have here is excuses after excuses. Sure stinks like a cover up to me.

Why not just throw in the mix that it was aliens or maybe the mandella effect while your at it??? Perhaps time travelers???

Such BS.

Thank you for that cogent and rational thought-provoking response.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Oh right ok.

Such BS.

I say we bring the Russians back into it with no evidence as before. That or let the left start blaming North Korea...they are surely missing all the attention they got prior to Russian hacking...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And actually I don't read the times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join