It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get them out!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Flynn's outfit was investigating The Gülen movement

Shock.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We should outlaw any politician, in fact any person all together, taking money to lobby for foreign countries or for corporations that are not American corporations. This would solve the problem. Also include not allowing any ex-politician to work in any business where the company could benefit by their being there. That happens all the time. In fact people who once worked in government and oversaw companies they now work for after the job should be investigated and all of their actions while in that government job should be reviewed to see if they had benefited the company or one of the subsidiaries or partners of the company they now work for.

Flynn working for Turkey was not unusual, lots of people in Washington work for other foreign governments but they should all be registered before even taking the job. His not immediately registering is not unusual either. Democrats do the same thing.

Some of the worst deceivers in the world live and work in DC. Maybe we should throw the whole lot into prison. Our country is being run by deceit, get over it OP. We live in the time of the Devil, the true meaning of devil seems to be Deceiver.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AppreIron

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: mOjOm

Do you have a more reputable source than MSNBC? Perhaps one with some journalistic integrity? Because they have none.

I'll take their info, over anything trump hears in his earhole from the breitbart butt lovers

Always great fun when the democrats make gay jokes; mocking their core constituents and a major lobbying wing of their party.

Who says he was mocking Milo Yiannopoulos? You know, Breitbarts former editor and Champion Of The Right who makes excuses for paedophiles.

I imagine you should be laughing at yourself now.

edit on 11/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right. Just throw away the whole government right?? That seems to be your plan at this point.

Throw away the whole democratic process. Sh*t can the Republic. Then what??? What would put in it's place???

I think we know the answer to that...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Do you have a more reputable source than MSNBC? Perhaps one with some journalistic integrity? Because they have none.

What a truly ignorant and trollish thing to say.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: khnum

Whilst you Americans all watch for Trumps next tweet military men and material are headed all over the place the Generals are in control Trump is just their circus clown,your headed for a war- a big one

All the mre reason to try and stop this Administration now then.

Does a 3rd world war sound like a good idea to you??

So a palace coup?

Or something more Kennedy-ish?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

Mike Flynn was working for a foreign Government. He also was talking to Russia about removing sanctions. Come to find out Pence new about this before they fired. Like a week or more and did nothing. Then lied about not knowing and continues to try and cover it up along with the rest of them. To say Trump didn't know is not even believable.

Screw this Administration. All liars who will put this country at too much risk with their lies. GET THEM OUT!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Well, apparently the Democrats aren't so lily white either, the Podesta Group was a registered lobbyist for a large Russian bank....the same one used to finance the sale of 20% of American Uranium to a Russian group. Please just read the brief article without all the liberal histrionics about it being in The Shepple for god's sakes...the MSM doesn't report this stuff.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

They don't report it because it's crap. It is a lie wrapped around an untruth wrapped around a partisin pile of crap.

I don't have patience for this today.

That makes two of us, sorry I couldn't provide a liberal approved link but they rarely publish anything outside of their agenda which is to destroy Trump and promote Globalism. I've gone this far I might as well finish with a trite and overused liberal concept...sorry you were triggered.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ya you're right. Forget about the rules of law. It's the time of the Devil. Just sit around and wait for Jesus to come and make everything all roses and cupcakes again. Right?? Something like that???

F*cking coward won't even try and stand up for your own country or you fellow countrymen. Fine, sit on your ass and wait for your god to save you then.

Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Not that I take anything Rachel Madcow says about anything remotely seriously, let alone MSNBC (lol) but ok! Good! How dare anyone try to create a good relationship with Russia! WWIII?? YEP! Lifting sanctions on the country with the largest arsenal of nukes on the planet is a horrific thing according to the dems.

Yes REMOVE them all, let's get this thermo-nuclear war thing started already! Why delay it? It would already be in the process if Hillary and her establishment cronies were in office right now. I swear the dems have completely lost their minds.

edit on 11-3-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Drain it !!

Chaotic Anarchy might be the way !!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Mike Flynn was working for a foreign Government. He also was talking to Russia about removing sanctions. Come to find out Pence new about this before they fired. Like a week or more and did nothing. Then lied about not knowing and continues to try and cover it up along with the rest of them. To say Trump didn't know is not even believable.

Screw this Administration. All liars who will put this country at too much risk with their lies. GET THEM OUT!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Well, apparently the Democrats aren't so lily white either, the Podesta Group was a registered lobbyist for a large Russian bank....the same one used to finance the sale of 20% of American Uranium to a Russian group. Please just read the brief article without all the liberal histrionics about it being in The Shepple for god's sakes...the MSM doesn't report this stuff.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

They don't report it because it's crap. It is a lie wrapped around an untruth wrapped around a partisin pile of crap.

I don't have patience for this today.

That makes two of us, sorry I couldn't provide a liberal approved link but they rarely publish anything outside of their agenda which is to destroy Trump and promote Globalism. I've gone this far I might as well finish with a trite and overused liberal concept...sorry you were triggered.

I'm waaaaay beyond triggered. I'm extremely pissed.

But not at you. My remark was not intended to be personal and I apologize if it sounded that way.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Drain the left-over swamp things.

No matter how much whining the Alt-Left does, Bill Clinton's inept, unaccomplished, corrupt, brain-damaged, drunken, cross-eyed wife will never be president.

Obama was a massive humiliating failure for them -- they got almost nothing after 8 years. Worse for them, no president in US history lost more down-ballot seats than Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong. Trump trounced Bill Clinton's disgusting wife, held the House and Senate, and will proceed to stack the Supreme Court with conservatives for the next 25 years.

And there's absolutely nothing the Alt-Left can do about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Drain it !!

Chaotic Anarchy might be the way !!

That happens, friend, and how long do think it would be before China and Russia are picking over the bones? Seriously.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
... And this isn't even the Mudpit.

God this place has gone to sh*t...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Wow what a sensitive person you are, you should send them a u2u telling them not to talk with you anymore like you did with me.
Probably used 1 too many question marks eh ?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Just listen to you sell out's. Cowards and cucks is all I hear out you people.

"Just tear down the whole thing."
"Whaaa....The leftists are making me not like myself."

Grow some balls or just move to Russia or China or some authoritarian country already then FFS.

Stop being a cancer on your own homeland and either grow some f*cking balls or leave already.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Actually it was my "creepy avy"

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Flynn resigned quite a while ago. What more do you want them to do?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: SBMcG

Just listen to you sell out's. Cowards and cucks is all I hear out you people.

"Just tear down the whole thing."
"Whaaa....The leftists are making me not like myself."

Grow some balls or just move to Russia or China or some authoritarian country already then FFS.

Stop being a cancer on your own homeland and either grow some f*cking balls or leave already.

That is one of the most sub-literate comments I've ever read on ATS -- and I've been here since 2005 (this is my 2nd ID).

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say, all I get out of that laughable screed is desperation and unrestrained anger.
edit on 11-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote.

edit on 11-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join