It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get them out!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Mike Flynn was working for a foreign Government. He also was talking to Russia about removing sanctions. Come to find out Pence new about this before they fired. Like a week or more and did nothing. Then lied about not knowing and continues to try and cover it up along with the rest of them. To say Trump didn't know is not even believable.

Screw this Administration. All liars who will put this country at too much risk with their lies. GET THEM OUT!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Whilst you Americans all watch for Trumps next tweet military men and material are headed all over the place the Generals are in control Trump is just their circus clown,your headed for a war- a big one

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Do you have a more reputable source than MSNBC? Perhaps one with some journalistic integrity? Because they have none.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Will the democrats be getting them out before or after they figure out a way to pay for their own healthcare?

The only things democratics will be getting out is markers to make their protest signs. As a whole they are the lessors of our society and have no power against a unified right.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

In 2020 I'd vote for someone else if I were you.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
did you see spicer blame it on flynn not filling in a form correctly?

lol

that's extreme vetting baby !!! (ya gotta read that in austin powers voice)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Drain the left-over swamp things.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Do you have a more reputable source than MSNBC? Perhaps one with some journalistic integrity? Because they have none.

I'll take their info, over anything trump hears in his earhole from the breitbart butt lovers

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Mike Flynn was working for a foreign Government. He also was talking to Russia about removing sanctions. Come to find out Pence new about this before they fired. Like a week or more and did nothing. Then lied about not knowing and continues to try and cover it up along with the rest of them. To say Trump didn't know is not even believable.

Screw this Administration. All liars who will put this country at too much risk with their lies. GET THEM OUT!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Well, apparently the Democrats aren't so lily white either, the Podesta Group was a registered lobbyist for a large Russian bank....the same one used to finance the sale of 20% of American Uranium to a Russian group. Please just read the brief article without all the liberal histrionics about it being in The Shepple for god's sakes...the MSM doesn't report this stuff.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Those liars ! If only Hillary was in control, she is as straight as a die!

They all lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Pence also knew he was on the payroll of Turkey during the vetting process for Flynn via Flynn's lawyers.

He. Knew.

I guess Paul Ryan is a wee bit closer to being Pres. I hate Paul Ryan. I hate all of them at this point.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
did you see spicer blame it on flynn not filling in a form correctly?

lol

that's extreme vetting baby !!! (ya gotta read that in austin powers voice)

jesus, that spicer comment was truly disgusting....he was appointed to be the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR!!....a Macdonalds burger flipper gets more of a backround check than he did...or...the trumpsters already knew about it, didn't give a s**t, and are trying to cover it up.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Drain the left-over swamp things.

If you're hoping that Trump is going to do that, like he promised, then let me know when he starts. All I've seen so far is more "swamp things" being given positions of power.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well, apparently the Democrats aren't so lily white either, the Podesta Group was a registered lobbyist for a large Russian bank....the same one used to finance the sale of 20% of American Uranium to a Russian group. Please just read the brief article without all the liberal histrionics about it being in The Shepple for god's sakes...the MSM doesn't report this stuff.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

They don't report it because it's crap. It is a lie wrapped around an untruth wrapped around a partisin pile of crap.

I don't have patience for this today.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: watchitburn

I'll take their info, over anything trump hears in his earhole from the breitbart butt lovers

Always great fun when the democrats make gay jokes; mocking their core constituents and a major lobbying wing of their party.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Pence knew all
Along. He was the head of the transition. Flynns lawyers told him as did others. He. Knew.

Don't believe a word out of that snake's mouth. It's impossible that he didn't know right up front during hiring.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In 2020 I'd vote for someone else if I were you.
I think that after the 20th of this month it wont be a "democratic" party ... Maybe some other name but that name will become mud and only a foot note in American political history .

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Pull the plug on the whole thing !!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

"Democrat" was a misnomer anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Whilst you Americans all watch for Trumps next tweet military men and material are headed all over the place the Generals are in control Trump is just their circus clown,your headed for a war- a big one

All the mre reason to try and stop this Administration now then.

Does a 3rd world war sound like a good idea to you??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join