It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Goes Off on White House Over Flynn News: ‘There’s Been a Lot of Lying’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Press Secretary Sean Spicer got a question from Fox’s John Roberts at today’s press briefing about whether the White House was aware Michael Flynn was acting as a foreign agent when he was chosen to be the National Security Advisor, in response to revelations that Flynn was paid over $500,000 for consulting work that may have benefitted the Turkish government. Spicer responded, “I don’t believe that that was known.”

Media-ite

More on Michael Flynn ... who was working as a foreign agent at the time he was being confirmed as National Security Adviser.

The White House ... didn't know that.

Here's Shep Smith from Fox News:

Watch the video, and let's discuss the relevance of this ... mind-blowing revelation.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You lost get over it. Trump is here to stay.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I thought Trump represented all Americans.

That's what he promised to do, right?

So how in that case can anyone be a loser?

Lame input.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the topic in Breaking News?

This hit a few hours ago.

Please stay on topic.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Lame input.

The worst thing is that Sean Spicer, when Fox brought it up at the presser, said "I don't think we knew that."

Think about that ... they didn't know that the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR was working for a foreign government (Turkey, in this case.)

Begs the question ... what else didn't "they" know?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Shep seems heavily invested in his Trump hatred.

I wonder what is being held over his head?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Unfortunately this is to be expected for years to come by all politicians.

Unfortunately politicians have been lying for as long as most can remember. They are protected by the two party system though. Whenever someone wants justice or to punish, around half the country defends them so here we are with the aftermath.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Lame input.

The worst thing is that Sean Spicer, when Fox brought it up at the presser, said "I don't think we knew that."

Think about that ... they didn't know that the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR was working for a foreign government (Turkey, in this case.)

Well, this is an interesting turn of events.

Flynn was working for Turkey and it was never discovered by the Trump team until it was too late.

Maybe they should have been using some "extreme vetting" to make sure the people he was hiring were fit for the job.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As if there is any shortage of people with unethical agendas embedded in the government.

All parties, all branches, all agencies. But as long as a veil of partisanship and polarization is cast on this country, then we should just get used to it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ummm...it couldn't be Jeffery Epstein...or Haiti...or NAMBLA emulation...could it...?

YouSir

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm not wasting 4:30 of my time to listen to a known leftist drama queen continue his campaign against President Trump.

Here's all I need to know...

It turns out Flynn was not an honest person. Team Trump figured that out fairly quickly and dumped him. End of story.

If we were to go down the list of Bill Clinton's wife's transgressions Flynn would come out the other end looking like a choirboy.

These leftist simply cannot accept the fact their candidate was a dud, so they will miss no opportunity -- even one as laughably-pedestrian as this one, to try and besmirch President Trump.

I say let 'em do it! They've been on an historic losing streak since 2010 all the while doing the same thing.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Trump hatred again eh?

No concern at all that Michael Flynn was appointed NSA adviser while working for a foreign President?

None?

That is the topic here.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that to be the "end of the story" but it's not.

The White House admitted that they had no idea that Flynn was working for Turkey.

What else didn't they know?

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

As if there is any shortage of people with unethical agendas embedded in the government.

All parties, all branches, all agencies. But as long as a veil of partisanship and polarization is cast on this country, then we should just get used to it.

I thought Trump was supposed to be different. He was elected to represent a new era of DC politics and would hire the best people to do the best job for the best administration in the history of the universe.

Looks like more of the same to me, except this president seems to be flying blind.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Doesn't speak well for their vetting process does it? I guess this also explains why so many appointees to WH positions have had to resign because they are unable to obtain security clearances.

Trump doesn't seem to have much interest in background checks or due diligence.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...it couldn't be Jeffery Epstein...or Haiti...or NAMBLA emulation...could it...?

YouSir

Shepard Smith is not the topic here.

Please address the topic or start your own thread on your fantasies.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Vetting process?

Was there one?

I find this sad more than anything else. What has become of our country?

The man was working for the President of another Country. He only registered as a foreign agent two days ago.

And ... the Trump Administration didn't know, and gave him control over one of the most powerful surveillance mechanisms in the world.

To be shocked is not even close.

link   

Wasn't it Obama who ran under hope and change? How'd that work out? I'm starting to see a trend here.

link   

Isn't possible nothing is "being held over his head"? Maybe Shep sees Trump and his administration as lacking, as many citizens do.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

When, since George Washington, has there not been a veil of partisanship?

Do you really think this is attributable to Republican v. Democrat?

Or bald-faced incompetence in the White House?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join