It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix and Fractal Reality - Ancient Knowledge of the Net

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out infinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel in each "eye" of the net, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering "like" stars in the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that there is an infinite reflecting process occurring.

Above (macrocosm) and Below (microcosm), mankind sees a mirror to his own internal universe and mind. Rather than give you too much of my own thinking, allow me to select a few passages from selected Eastern texts and scriptures as complements to the amazing video you have just watched.

From ClearyTune

50: The Net is Cast over You

Stone River held up the staff and showed it to the assembly and said:

"On Spirit Peak [Buddha] spread a net that covered heaven. Whether
you can speak or you cannot speak, you are all within it.

"But what about the one who cannot be trapped, who cannot be
called back?"

He brandished the staff and said:

"The net is cast over you."

NOTES

"The staff” See #36, note, and #37.
"Spirit Peak” where Buddha started the Zen transmission.
"The one who cannot be trapped” The real person, our buddha-nature.

Three Jewels

As a symbol of their commitment to live Buddhist lives, they formally "took
refuge" with the Three Jewels of Buddhism, the Buddha (the Enlightened
One), the Dharma (the Teaching of Enlightenment), and the Sangha
(the Community of monks and nuns).

1) Buddha (as in Collective Self / Lord / Mind)

2) Dharma (Universal Nature of Things)

3) Sangha (as in the Assembly of People - like a church)

These three exist both in all Eastern religions and in Christianity alike. What does it mean to surrender to God and Truth? These three jewels. Can a person escape the Body we occupy as a vehicle in the present creation? Can a person live outside of the laws of nature? Can we live separated from other relatives in the world? Surrender is the ability of live in a state of non-attachment, or acting without attachment to the fruit of the action. Faith is faithfulness, mirroring the Mind, Nature and Compassion of the one mind we all share. I could say more, but this is enough.

Pearls, Ivory and Jade

This Dharma-gate of ours is called the inexhaustible treasury, the gate of merit and wisdom and supernatural powers, the most special of the special, the most excellent of the excellent. It is likened to a great mass of jewels: all the gems most prized by the world are there:

garlands of pearls, ivory, jade. There is a Great Chief, standing upright in the middle: to those who come from all directions seeking jewels, he gives them freely.

1) A string of pearls represents the life lived, strung on the many lives lived. A pearl is produced by the irritation of a single piece of sand over time, which is then built from the circling of a center. E in Latin means out of. Volution means circling a center. Evolution is the generation (around a circle) of the gods (Kings who rule self). A pearl is an individual encased in a shell, case into growth by the work of the ocean. Is a pearl created apart from its host?

2) Ivory is the protection and value of the beast of burden. Although too much to outline here, the Elephant is used here in relation to the tusk as a valued treasure from the servant.

3) Finally, the Jade is the jewel of the King. Google the Chinese character for Jade and King. Read the symbolism. A person who learns to govern the self (overcoming the animal nature) produces a beast that serves. Overcoming this beast requires service to the family, as in the domesticated buffalo. Before domestication, it was washed in the water as a river buffalo. Before this, horns emerging from the weeds and mud of the swamp buffalo.

Three Buffalo

The buffalo’s head sprouts horns
As he emerges from the weeds (relatives),
In a dream, he tries to speak
Of the valley of the timeless spring.
Although he has bathed in the fragrant waters,
I hit, saying, “Not Good Enough!
How will you impart strength to others?”

Finding the Jewels of a Virtuous Mind are never enough. Like the Bodhisattva returning to life out of compassion for suffering beings, using the virtues is practice for Mastery. Mastering the Jewels brings forth the Jade King, moving practice to performance.

Become the Jewels!

Anyone whose root capacity is bold and sharp will ascend directly to the precious abode without passing through the cities of illusion. The reason for [the enlightened] staying temporarily in the cities of illusion is to uphold correct perception and protect correct mindfulness [there]. Using nothing but a straightforward, genuine mind without falsity, they traverse the realms of dreamlike illusion and true reality. Seeking to have awareness without craving, they apply themselves tirelessly. When they meet [reality] face to face, they rub their palms together and laugh. They naturally mesh with the groove wherever they are and suit the potentials [of the audience/situation] in everything they say. They turn the wheel of the True Dharma and manifest the land of the Jewel King.

This is the business of teaching. If we push open further toward transcendence, we discover the True Light. Here, if we comprehend what our original face was before our fathers and mothers were born, not only worldly jewels, but also the world-transcending ones, are all here in this.

The Family Treasure is YOU!

Psalm 82

1 Elohim takes his place in his own assembly.
He pronounces judgment among the gods:
“How long are you going to judge unfairly?
How long are you going to side with wicked people?” Selah
3 Defend weak people and orphans.
Protect the rights of the oppressed and the poor.
4 Rescue weak and needy people.
Help them escape the power of wicked people.
5 Wicked people do not know or understand anything.
As they walk around in the dark,
all the foundations of the earth shake.
6 I said, “You are gods.
You are all sons of Elyon.
7 You will certainly die like humans
and fall like any prince.”
8 Arise, O Elohim!
Judge the earth, because all the nations belong to you.

Know Thyself - Light cannot be seen. YOU are the Light illuminating this world. Live up to your nature!

edit on 7-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Teach to learn twice. Edit for Adaptation after seeking and finding.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Darnit! I had totally forgotten while immersed in this world.. . Indra! That's one of the names... She is the primal, divine essence of femaleness and mystery... while I'm an accretion of crust formed on her eternal eyelid...

and oh, yeah... she owes me... we ordered a pizza and she pulled that "left my purse in the car" crap.

But nice thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Darnit! I had totally forgotten while immersed in this world.. . Indra! That's one of the names... She is the primal, divine essence of femaleness and mystery... while I'm an accretion of crust formed on her eternal eyelid...

and oh, yeah... she owes me... we ordered a pizza and she pulled that "left my purse in the car" crap.

But nice thread.

Mystic Pizza for sure. It's all about finding your higher nature and falling in love.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Careful how you close the door. Love the humor. Very clever.
edit on 7-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Pao Fu's Summit of the Mystic Peak

POINTER

Jewels are tested with fire, gold is tested with a stone; a sword
is tested with a hair, water is tested with a pole. In the school of
the patchrobed monks, in one word, one phrase, one act, one
state, one exit, one entry, one encounter, one response, you
must see whether someone is deep or shallow, you must see
whether he is facing forwards or backwards. But tell me, what
will you use to test him with? I bring this up: look!

CASE

Once when Pao Fu and Ch'ang Ch'ing were wandering in the
mountains,1 Pao Fu pointed with his hand and said, "Right
here is the summit of the mystic peak."2

Ch'ang Ch'ing said, "Indeed it is. What a pity!"3

Hsueh Tou added a word, saying, "Today what is the purpose
of travelling the mountains together with these fellows?"4
He also said, "Hundreds of thousands of years hence, I don't
say there are none, just that they will be few."5

Later this (dialogue between Pao Fu and Ch'ang Ch'ing) was
quoted to Ching Ch'ing. 6 Ching Ch'ing said, "If it hadn't been
Mr. Sun (Pao Fu), then you would have seen skulls covering the
fields."7

NOTES

1. These two fellows have fallen into the weeds.
2. He raises a pile of bones on level ground. Just avoid speaking of it.
Dig a hole and bury it deep .
.3. If you don't have iron eyes or brass eyes, you'll probably be confused.
Those with the same disease sympathize with each other.
The two men are buried in the same hole.

Tell me, how is this connected to the net of Indra, the Jewels of Virtue and the testing of true nature? Four lines of the Diamond Sutra are all you need.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Your posts info shines brightly at a visualization of such a concept...
Artist Alex grey's piece "Net of Being"
And it's very complimentary animation, the video to the band Tool's song "Vicarious".

a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Your posts info shines brightly at a visualization of such a concept...
Artist Alex grey's piece "Net of Being"
And it's very complimentary animation, the video to the band Tool's song "Vicarious".

That tool song is all about the image of a TV engaging the mind by the false image of reality. He's living vicariously in the false reality, enjoying the misery of others, yet not lifting a finger to go help.

We won't give pause until the blood is flowing
Neither the brave nor bold
The writers of stories sold
We won't give pause until the blood is flowing

I need to watch things die
From a good safe distance

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies
You all feel the same so
Why can't we just admit it?

Good hidden metaphor to the choice of background imagery he used. Notice that the main theme of the jewels is not to gaze at their beauty, but to reveal that beauty in others. This is the compassion of service to others. By this, the jewels are then revealed in the person holding them. The treasury we draw from is the same treasury we give to.

He made the right choice hiding this imagery in his video.

edit on 7-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Doesn't one have to join in on the collective mind?

I don't think the Asura work like a collective mind. They work towards self developement and growth.

It is the Deva who are hung up on hierachial collective mind.

If humans stand in no man's land between Asura and Deva, then to adopt a matrix style, collective or similar mind is to lean towards the Deva. Whereas to adopt a self developement style of thinking towards growing as an individual, say the way of Japanese thought, is to go the Asura way. (I am not Japanese by the way though I read Japanese history and philosophy, practice Japanese martial arts. Please don't tar me with the bhuddist brush)

Anyway, two paths it seems to me; surrender to a collective mind or self developement.

Personally I prefer the company of Asura.

edit on 7-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo and clarity

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I would say correct!
But as the theme drives deeper into the presentation, it diverts to the (IMO) current "jewel"... The TV, internet, phones etc...
DESINTIGRATING..
THEN...
Alas, the true "Jewel" arrives within his BODY. ..
As the Apocalyptic tendril monster (read: foreshadowing of global cataclysms)
Inhabitates him (plural) and the ASCENSION process incurs....
Leaving him in the end with a more valuable lesson from the video I think...
That he is eternal, unlimited, at the time appointed. ... Towards future communion with said supposed "Net of Being"...
Just saying
Thanks for your input sir!
edit on 3/8/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Doesn't one have to join in on the collective mind?

I don't think the Asura work like a collective mind. They work towards self developement and growth.

It is the Deva who are hung up on hierachial collective mind.

If humans stand in no man's land between Asura and Deva, then to adopt a matrix style, collective or similar mind is to lean towards the Deva. Whereas to adopt a self developement style of thinking towards growing as an individual, say the way of Japanese thought, is to go the Asura way. (I am not Japanese by the way though I read Japanese history and philosophy, practice Japanese martial arts. Please don't tar me with the bhuddist brush)

Anyway, two paths it seems to me; surrender to a collective mind or self developement.

Personally I prefer the company of Asura.

Me, too. There are some drawbacks in terms of feeling alone and alienated, but when all is weighed up there is no other way but for me to go my own way. Collectives and groups suffocate me and hold me back. I keep my ruck sack very light and therefore light on my feet metaphorically.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Likely the case. I am not very familiar with the themes of the entire Tool corpus. I've studied many of the bands for their lyrics, but not tool. These guys are modern mystics is so many ways.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I'll take a crack at this. I think its worth investigation.

DEVA From Shambhala Encyclopedia in quotes.

A Deva is Pali, lit. "Shining One."

There were many shining ones in ancient times who were called Angels. As I remember from studying this in the past, anointing oil was worn by many of the priestly figures in ancient times, but they could very well be something other.

"Brahman in the form of a personal God; 2 a name for those divinities who inhabit a realm higher than that of human beings but yet are mortal. 3. a name appended to that of enlightened ones who have realized God (Gnosis)."

Here is an important distinction. "the gods are allotted a very long and happy life as a reward for previous good deeds, however, precicely this happiness constitutes the primary hinderance on their path to liberation since because of it they cannot recognize the truth of suffering (four noble truths). These are Buddhisms 28 divine realms, of which six are realms of desire (Karmaloka, karadhatu)."

See this thread for 10 dimensions. The lower 6 are realms of desire. Above, the Devas (gods). In the Christian tradition, these are the rulers, powers, thrones and authorities governing the Son of God (Cosmos).

In the four realms of desire live the four celestial Kings who are the protectors of the four directions (first four dimensions).

Who is the chief King? Shakra (see also Indra) , the Yamas, or Suyamus. Yama is Self-Control, ruler of the underworld. This is Yahweh of the Old Testament. Manu is mankind, or the host of Yama's work refining the primordial chaos. Light is the refinement of the gods above. Together, one new creation emerges in simulation of the Net (matrix).

I have outlined this in most of my threads, with this one being a continuation.

ASURAS

Asuras are demons, or the demonic qualities that plunge man into dark ignorance in the six realms below goodness (heaven). Again, look at the link. Three divisions. Heaven (mind) is goodness. Time is passion. The world of form is ignorance. Indra's net is the lower abyss that catches the fish in refinement (the net). It's baptism in the waters below for one purpose. Yama develops self-control, to end the law.

The Jewels are these.

Galatians 5

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Notice that the law ends (that of Yama), when Manu overcomes with self-control, revealing the jewels.

In summary. Angels are higher above the lower 4 realms of space and time. Asuras are demons in the underworld. Yama is the law over the lower. Christ came down as a Bodhisattva. See the Monkey King movies to get the entire picture.

edit on 8-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Quite right

There are the drawbacks of not adopting the collective view I know too. There is also the persecution.

Does it simply boil down to self developement vs collective developement?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

'Day Day after tomorrow,

I'm not as well read on the texts as yourself and a lot of other people here on ATS, but I do have some practical experience with the two groups of "gods and daemons"

The Deva

One can see them in the landscape and they preside over an area of countryside. The feeling I get from them is militaristic and I understand why other Beings in the landscape, such as water and wood nymphs fear the Deva.

My only real direct encounter with Devas was an arguement in defense of some Asura. The Deva were single minded in their view control through hierachy. The encounter ended badly for them.

I don't have any nice experiences of those things (Deva) to draw upon.

The Asura

I generalise by calling a lot of Beings Asura. Nature spirits, local gods, etc.. But mainly those Beings who are not of the "higher worlds of humans".

I meet a lot of Asuras below temples in India. I wrote of a typical encounter in this thread here on ATS. The physical location is in the picture and I give a brief description in my posts below the link target.

That is what typically happens in India. The follow up to the encounter with the Nagi was yesterday when she visited my home and introduced me to a shy little girl, her daughter, the "precious thing". That was one of the most wonderful thankyous I have ever had. The Nagi with the unique smile is a cobra snake, thus her unique smile. Facing me, she is semi human in varying degrees, when she turns her back she is a cobra snake. Appearence is a language by the way.

Standing back and looking at the netherworlds, physical temples, and what little I can make out of the "higher" Hindu with it's saints and gods, I get a feeling of oppression. The higher oppresses the lower.

In Europe the situation is darker in an evil sense. The Beings are different above and below and while one sees the oppressive Devas in the landscapes, the machanics is different. The Angelic Beings (what little I can sense) are different from the Deva, yet they are of the same class. If I were to class them according to western science I would classify Angels and Devas as being the same family with genus and specie below.

I have had only one encounter as a small child with those angelic things, he was cold, heartless and dominating.

The polarisation of good and evil in the west creates a much more evil, dark and dangerous environment above and below the physical. The ceremonial magicians of the Black Lodge are there. As a beginner in the esoteric arts I used to hunt the Black Lodge in the underworlds. Caverns with circle within circle of magicians each circle thinks it is in control of itself and in control of the circle within never knowing they are controlled by the circle behind.

Ceremonial magic has fixed positions and relevant positioning all networked. Black magic of the West works like anaerobic bacteria. Anaerobic bacteria proliferate in putridity in the absence of oxygen. Western black magic proliferates in the absence of light. If the absence of light is shadow, then the western way of good and evil is the way of light and shadow.

To destroy a black lodge is simple. Introduce the light. Sulphur is one of the Light Bearers of the Light of Nature. (aI won't use the term spiritual light) Add fire to sulphur and you get an effective disinfectant the turns black magicians to soot. Ceremonial magic both white and black is so dumb because everyone is trapped in a pattern all linked together when the fire starts.

The hidden trick here is to survive the recon (to borrow a military term). If one does not know the language of appearance and appear as just another black shadow on the cavern wall, let's just say there are far worse things then death when those guys get hold of you.

Of Europe, the appearence of the Asura is very classical Greek. Wood-nymphs are beautiful naked girls with the finest butts I have ever seen.

Of the Buddhist way, let's just say our opinion is divided. They do have the military training to go out into the other worlds through Kungfu discipline.

It is in Japan with it's Way of the Kami (Shinto) that one sees a working harmony between man and Asura. How the Japanese regard other Beings is nice.

That's my admittedly biased point of view of Asura and Deva. I have gone into more detail then is perhaps seemly. However, Asuras are not daemons as commonly thought. They can be loving, carring, kind, violent frightening and dangerous. They are often wise and ancient. They have emotions and desires. They get hurt, fear, and want to live and grow, they have children and societies. I simply feel they are so very unfairly treated by the heavens.

(Grin) so, my bias is there in plain view. But is born of observations of the underworlds, netherworlds, hells and the little I can see of the higher worlds of religeon, occultism, mysticism and so on.

To me there is a war of oppression waged from "above" against this world of life.

I would suggest Indira's net of infinity is mathematically simple, a Mobius loop. (Grin, see the matrix pun?)

Indra is a clever fisher of men, she casts a net . . . .

edit on 8-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The 6 realms of existence are concurrent which one is occuring is based on awareness of the absolute.

1. These two fellows have fallen into the weeds.
On top of the mountain the way pointed was down

2. He raises a pile of bones on level ground. Just avoid speaking of it.
Dig a hole and bury it deep .

The name for he mountain was dug from a past concept but yet younger than what boh stood on as a "mountain".

3. If you don't have iron eyes or brass eyes, you'll probably be confused.
Those with the same disease sympathize with each other.
The two men are buried in the same hole.

Seeing composed of the same elements found when digging around brass used for mirrors to guide light in mountain shafts to dig out iron ore. The present moment was clouded by two corpses agreeing to a concept while the sky remained untouched... or the typical view one points their gaze at when reached the height of such things having labored so long at what was pointed at the entire way to the peak.

It is a nice commentary for Chan/Zen in the ordinariness of experience how ordinary was it at that point to be through with the climb; only to point at the same view seen the entire step of the way? One had to dig up a corpse to make it more meaningful than: The last step appears the same as the first. It was an act of compassion to kill himself in concept and one of love for his friend to reward him with the same in agreement instead of cutting him down with the sword of zen showing that they were more friends in the path than students by reciting useless concept one would have learned as a student.

One can be tortued in hells, lavished upon in heavens, hunger and labor as an animal without food or shelter, hold a home with relatives and friends, manipulate others in their unawareness or lend a hand when one does not expect it... all of those spiral around and round in a mind of attachment the difference between the higher self and lower self is the intent transcending such extremes? Wu Wei points a knuckle where a finger used to wag a tail on Joshus lost cow.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Hi BigBrotherDarkness, been a while.

I'm sorry, but you have lost me. Especially with the Zen. Chan I know not what it is. My apologies, I am not good with abstract thought and the mystical way of thinking at all.

If one speaks in terms of higher mind and lower mind, then is it not simply disecting mind?

Two halves are always equal.

Therefore to demonise the lower and exalt the higher is to distort What Is.

As an instrument of disection the mind has no equal, it even disected itself.

We exist in a world inclusive of pain and suffering, joy and happyness.

In this world, philosophies are personal realities.

In this world, pain, suffering, joy and happyness are personal actualities.

Where lays the illusion BigBrotherDarkness?

edit on 10-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: changed a bold to italic

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Higher self and lower self is easy to determine... there is intent in typical dualistic action positive and negative some expected or desired outcome from such a thing. Say one runs across a topic where a questionable figure is of concern and they are not present... if they are using speech not in accordance with say the 8 fold path of right speech such as lieing, backbiting, gossip etc. then how does one respond? Higher self in defence of someone not there to clear the air? Lower self or become a "demon/asura" and slam them too so one remains in good standing with them? Or like the wind out of their mouths put to better use in your clothing as you walk on by...

One can exist in duality and emanate as wrathful for good as a higher self to defend those not there to defend themselves, eminate as someone superior as they have in their judgment of another or take the road of the absolute and put such winds to a better purpose? Notice the roles shown, you would have to eminate as the demon to their good time, or conspire as one thinking themselves gods to have a shot at the person right along with them... such is the nature of duality. Fearlessness would defend those needing it, not present? Talk is just talk it only harms those involved in such a thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Translation = "go away"?

Okay

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Nothing you said caused dust in my eye if it threw some in yours then I suppose the clarity wasn't all that clear.

Intent builds karma action is not karma the intent behind it is what builds such a thing. Even with good intents bad can arise, even with bad intentions good can arise but it is not something that arises out of that action as a direct cause and effect the karma of past intent put out there over a countless amount of time is in effect... until one can manage to do what? Produce action where there is no inent... how to accomplish such a thing? Don't think about it but be mindful or aware of all that is occuring where the consciousness of the eye, ear nose, tongue or skin calls for it too. But If a thought arises while in such action and conscious focus directed in attention arises? As you stated: "Go away" is a good thing to tell the thought... it isnt you so don't make it your friend or constant companion... it is a shadow of death constantly swinging it's blade, parry it and chain it to a post to die.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Bottom line BigBrotherDarkness, people, and I include Asuras in people, suffer and feel pain in this world, No amount of abstraction will change that,

However, feeling the pain of others and acting on the desire to change that pain to happyness does work.

If one looks into the underworlds, patala, etc.. you see the evidence of the oppression by the higher.

The cost of human esoteric evolution/developement to the higher realms has cost the innocent dearly and destroyed worlds. The high adepts and masters and gods sit back in detachment from the suffering they wrought.

Doesn't seem fair to me . . .

Footnote.
The view of infinity I see is very much the mobius loop. Infinities existing side by side as closed loops.
When I ask Asura friends if the teachings of the various religeons who maintain that infinity falls under their jurisdiction is so. The answer is that it is a human thing and does not apply outside of humans. Ancient Asuras remember a time when humans and their higher worlds was not present on earth. From the Asura point of view, Devas and the gods who came with them are imposed upon this world. Even the Kali Yuga is a design of the gods.

T little blue guys with many arms who manifest in the cow dung smoke of Vedic ritual agree too by the way.

In the age of daemons, who are the daemons? I suggest the answer depends on what side of the fense you stand.

I would add that human evolution is fine for those who choose. However, the collateral damage to inocent parties here on earth is terrible.

The matrix movie concept is, in my opinio at least, not far from the truth . . . .

edit on 10-3-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added footnote

top topics

<<   2 >>

join