It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the real Rosicrucian's ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

They aren't real, they are made out of wood.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Methinks you have their attention . . .

A god of Saturn (Prestal) gave the powder to "Hartman" in order to poison the Waters (of time) for eternity (immortality).

Some may call the powder the "gift" of mortality.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

spirit cooking ( under influence of drugs cause reality will melt your brain into a gray soup )

Well that is what it means for me

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Humans are one f# scary specie, when they start believing in weird s#..

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Their name means the rose and the cross, it's ancient symbolism just like the hidden symbolism you have in your pictures at the opening of the thread.
The Rosicrucians are in my belief storytellers to humankind and humanity, but I also believe spirit cooking is not to be played with, cause a human mind is fragile.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

They are still very much alive. They work with many other alternative Christian sects and Gnostic Orders, all over the world. I expect they still have links with the Vatican as they seem to have a great deal of resources and support many other groups.

I have been researching a Gnostic modern Christian sect for a fair few years now. The last pieces of the puzzle fell in place just a week ago. I was very let down by the humble reality, having built it up so much in my mind that there might be some blinding Saulian Revelation at the end of it; there wasn't, lol.

Yes, the Rosy Cross is still happening globally, very powerful and old tradition. I'm staying with good old fashioned Orthodox Christianity. I don't like too much middle man interpretation and tampering between me and The WORD. I do take an interest in Gnosticism though. It is not all bad. I do respect it.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I consider the Rosicrucians the Lutheran pilgrims.. I know that American culture have a tendency to make fantasies of anything..

The Symbolism for me i kinda clear, and the name is " Christian Rosenkreutz ", a fictional name created by the Lutheran priest Johann Valentin Andreæ, means just that;" A Christian, Rose and the Cross "

Edit: The word was easier spread with the Gutenberg press when it was finished in Germany around 1440, which was first a job ordered by the Holy Roman Empire..
--

Problem with stories, is as soon as you have American Influence under its wings, it takes new heights of bs
edit on 201722 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Johann Valentin Andreæ

he should surely be mentioned in a thread like this

the symbolism of the Rose goes back to Horus
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

the symbolism of the Rose goes back to Horus

Now its just common sense and youll get the whoooole picture

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Methinks you have their attention . . . A god of Saturn (Prestal) gave the powder to "Hartman" in order to poison the Waters (of time) for eternity (immortality). Some may call the powder the "gift" of mortality.

i hope

as you can see it
it's roots like snowflakes beautiful yes ?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

thanks for the link
looks like a great thread

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hmmmm . . .

Your further into the mystery then I, kibric.

I am no expert on the mysteries and get into lots of trouble when snooping on secrets. Understanding the labyrinth is as far as I care to go as my sympathies are with the gods who died.

Snowflakes? I cannot say one way or the other. But I understand it to be crystalline in some manner.

Let's just say there are "Beings" older then the earth itself who have long memories and they share a few from time to time when they feel like it.

Good luck and stay safe in your quest.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I am no expert on the mysteries and get into lots of trouble when snooping on secrets.

you have rights
do some snooping in Tamil Nadu
under some temples
your welcome to it

Good luck and stay safe in your quest

thank you that means a lot

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Your welcome kibric.

Tamil Nadu, thankyou for that and for organising the permissions. I will go "snooping" . . . .

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

i'm not as skilled at astral travel as you
but i recommend you start here

Arunachala
en.wikipedia.org...

i find photos help when picking a starting point

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Thanks, I will look there too. A peek below reveals "machinery" of a sacred type. Time needed to understand this.

(Grin) But I have already found a temple with a very red Kali fractured into three aspects, chained to a wall by wrists and ankles. Walls soaked in blood. Human looking, she has a very long tail like a snake.

She wears a mask even after release from captivity. "You must not look upon my countenance". Would you know what that is about?

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

(Grin) But I have already found a temple with a very red Kali fractured into three aspects, chained to a wall by wrists and ankles. Walls soaked in blood. Human looking, she has a very long tail like a snake. She wears a mask even after release from captivity. "You must not look upon my countenance". Would you know what that is about?

"You must not look upon my countenance"

doesn't want your astral body to burn up

very long tail like a snake

if it's who i suspect (those who needed the air holes) lived under temples

best leave her
repeat

Arut-perum-jothi
Thani-perum-kanu-rai = rye
Arut-perum-jothi

and tell her she is Loved

it's an odd world

A peek below reveals "machinery" of a sacred type. Time needed to understand this.

edit on 2-2-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So you found the wandering Jew? Be careful that is all

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The Wandering Jew is
Joseph Balsamo
The Grand Cophta

famed for his Jinn state and dinner parties with Alexander the Great

i don't think Whatsthisthen is referring to him

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Do you know the way to San José ?
I do.
I was just thinking that. As a person from the Bay Area originally, I'd like to stop by their center in San Jose sometime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join