It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Course 101: How to Overthrow the United States by methods of Illegal Immigration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So this is what it’s all about. People who have played it by the book their entire life along with their parents cannot get admission into Cornell University despite a high SAT, high school and everything else including not CHEATING.

www.breitbart.com...

So if the following is true:

One illegal immigrant student spoke about her struggle to obtain financial aid.

“I had to sacrifice meals. I had to sacrifice having the right books. I had to do everything to thrive at this school,” Julia Montejo said. “Now that Cornell’s caught up, which is a little late for many people, Cornell is refusing to explicitly state that CUPD will not cooperate with ICE.”

www.linkedin.com...
latino.cornell.edu...

If true then how did this person obtain a social security card? Steal it? How about lying on their University application. So now she’s a University Vice President and raising hell? Really? I live in Georgia and the american contractors complain that the illegal aliens go into downtown Atlanta and for $2000 obtain a knockoff Social Security card and undercut their wages while they as United States born citizens, many former military are the ones playing by the book and suffer. It’s time for the elitist Ivy League to either clean up their act and follow United States Code and Law or close it down.

www.breitbart.com...

About 250 students and faculty members attended the protest, which was organized by the Cornell Coalition for Inclusive Democracy, Heat Street reported.

“No ban, no wall. Sanctuary for all,” protesters chanted.

The protesters want the upstate New York school to provide illegal immigrants, including those not protected by DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals), with special funding.

“Our endangered community members still lack explicit assurance that the institution that took them in will protect them,” Professor Russell Rickford told the Cornell Sun. “That’s shameful.”

The group also wants Cornell to provide on-campus housing for immigrant students who have been warned not to travel overseas, and fight for legislation that protects illegal immigrants.

edit on Mon Mar 6 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote & added EX TAGS and SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

“Our endangered community members still lack explicit assurance that the institution that took them in will protect them,” Professor Russell Rickford told the Cornell Sun. “That’s shameful.”

Endangered? That would imply not very many.. More like invasive.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
We all had to decide between food and books at some point. That's college, now.

Unless you're anything but a white american born in a middle class family, that is. Everyone else seems to get handouts.

Maybe universities should be working with law enforcement to deport criminals instead. I know it's harsh, but come on... There is no free ride for me, why should they get one?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
My daughter couldn't get "special funding" for college. Now we both (she personally and her dad & I) have student loans to pay back. It will take us years.

If someone wants to live here, and go to school here, do so LEGALLY. Pay taxes. Contribute to our society. We'd love to have you. But I don't want to finance your life. As far as I'm concerned, you aren't entitled to ANYTHING, you work for it. I'd say the same to legal citizens who cheat the system and stay on welfare just because they are lazy.

Thread drift here:

You know, out of my circle of friends, 2 are single moms, 1 is in a bad marriage, and the rest are just typical American women working to make our kids' lives better. One is a 1st generation American, the rest are 3rd or 4th. All but 2 voted for Trump. One voted Hillary, one for Johnson. Out of 10 women. We're tired of the "entitlement" mentality.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When Saigon fell in 1975, many Vietnamese were brought to the west coast of the United states, given free rent, a car loan, unemployment checks and four hundred dollars a month for each child or dependent.

A coworker and friend told me that he had to borrow 2 grand to get into Heald college to be trained as a component level debug tech, the Vietnamese in the class were given the course free and not only, had free catered lunches delivered to them in the classroom...

So okay, swing away.
Whats the problem again?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

If true then how did this person obtain a social security card? Steal it? How about lying on their University application. So now she’s a University Vice President and raising hell? Really? I live in Georgia and the american contractors complain that the illegal aliens go into downtown Atlanta and for $2000 obtain a knockoff Social Security card and undercut their wages while they as United States born citizens, many former military are the ones playing by the book and suffer. It’s time for the elitist Ivy League to either clean up their act and follow United States Code and Law or close it down.

Well, they're getting ripped off at $2K for a SS card. When I first started my job in the petroleum industry, about 15 years ago, I had a guy pass off a fake social security card. It looked like the real deal and I couldn't tell it wasn't real - I mean, it looked EXACTLY like my card. And this was before I knew about E-Verify, much less started using it. Eventually, after sending in tax reports for the 1099's we issued, the IRS sent me a back-up withholding notice on this employee. When I went to contact him to try to straighten it all out, his cousin (who also works for us) told me he knew the jig was up here, so he had already skipped to another state west of here. I asked the cousin about the social security card and he said "Oh, he got that in Dallas for $50."

So, you can get a fake id in Dallas for $50....much cheaper than two grand. And obviously, after that, I discovered and started using E-Verify, although no one else has tried to slip fake docs by me since then.

Really pissed me off when I realized I had been had.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If you want an example of overthrowing government via illegal immigration, look no further than my home town. They're still working on it- but at the rate things are going it won't be long.

For a change of pace, it's Somalian- but the same story.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the 2000s, Somali immigrants in the United States began a secondary migration to Maine from other states on account of the area's low crime rate, good schools and cheap housing.

In 2011, there were an estimated 5,000 Somali immigrants in Lewiston.

That number was closer to 13,000 in 2016 - somewhere between 30 and 35% of the population.
Violent crime rates have roughly doubled since 2001, although all the reported stats and charts stretch the chart back 20 some odd years to make it look better. The people know it, though- and folks who have lived there for generations started leaving because of it- including my family.

In 2010, several Somali immigrants, now citizens of the United States and residents of Portland, filed to run for the Maine Legislature. Mohammed Dini ran in District 119 in a Democratic Party primary, and Badr Sharif ran in the Republican Party primary for District 116; both candidates were defeated in primary challenges.[12] Additionally, Portland's Somali community led a campaign to permit non-citizens to vote in municipal elections.[2]

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The Vietnamese settlement was structured by our elected politicians and was established in USA Code or law. I never had an issue with it. What about all the USA solders of all color who died in all of the wars or when they had no say in their future as they were drafted. Also all of those solders who enlist do it on the premise that our system of government is just, fair and established in law. Then they get blown up maimed or killed and are ruined forever. So someone who simply wants a better life go's around the system such that those guys died for and all of us that pay into the system including your children get jobbed. Nah

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
At least the wealth transfer is happening.

The lifelong taxpayer goes into debt to fund their children, the victim classes children, the university, the victims classes parents.
What happens when we run out of taxpayers?

Don't worry everyone will be poor soon enough.

Once your average american taxpayer wises up and starts claiming welfare and cheating consider society game over.

when 1% of people cut in line they are forced to the back, exceptions are made
when 10% of people cut in line people get very angry, confrontations=We are here
when 30% of people cut in line everyone starts cutting in line and the line falls apart

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy
What they aught to do is send the protesting 250 home stating that the immigrants are getting their positions. Then wait and see what they have to say then.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
15 years ago... pretty big difference in technology... It's easy to make a fake SS, i'd imagine checks on SS are all digital now days though. If not... Thank god we spend all the money we do on taxes to keep us "updated"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Investigate then sue them Marxist colleges in federal court for illegally obtaining tax payer funded financial aid to every illegal they can find. Then after they are bankrupt, bulldoze them anti American cesspools of sedition and put up real colleges with American values.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Assuming your a white American born to a middle class family, the best "free ride" you could get yourself is to Canada! You think its bad for you now, its only going to get orders of magnitude worse in the US for white Americans born to middle class families.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Simple explanation: grant a permit for a Mosque, and you're overrun in 10 years. And that's because by Sharia Law they're required to live no further than one mile from a Mosque.

I'd imagine Portland ME was a hot bed of Democrat Leftists? Schadenfreude much if that's the case.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

The Vietnamese settlement was structured by our elected politicians and was established in USA Code or law. I never had an issue with it. What about all the USA solders of all color who died in all of the wars or when they had no say in their future as they were drafted. Also all of those solders who enlist do it on the premise that our system of government is just, fair and established in law. Then they get blown up maimed or killed and are ruined forever. So someone who simply wants a better life go's around the system such that those guys died for and all of us that pay into the system including your children get jobbed. Nah

The vietnamese brought out and settled to the US would have been killed as collaborators if they stayed after Saigon fell.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I am good with everything you have presented. With regard to the guys and girls South of the Border who are now here illegally. They came here in an economics improvment mode rather than potential death. I'll give 1000% exception given to the drug trade and people affected by it, directly. My issue is this women rises to the top on our dime then wants all of us to support her and all other illegals way financally. "Their" as in secular and not all inclusive to all Americans. Its obviously racist

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

I think they can't stop the flow, US big agro and livestock industry needs their slave labor.

They have to remain un documented so the corporations can skate on employee insurance and the minimum wages for 'citizens'. These same corporations that have destroyed American unions, fair labor laws and practice and sent jobs over seas, hire these undocumented workers instead of Americans to make even more money.

A wall, immigration, border patrol, all facades in this light.

Same with drugs and guns. The border is a sieve.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
what happened to the GOP? it used to have a heart. I disagreed with the tax policy, but we could still have a beer and hang out. When did the fear mongring and hate and obsession with immigration begin ?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Fine offer the course, but it should come as a package along with this one. University Course 101: How to Maintain Power by Rigging the System by Methods of Gerrymandering and Voter Suppression.
edit on 10-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Gerrymandering federal ruling in Texas. Suck on that.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Area201 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join