It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this man possessed by a demon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is one of the more convincing videos I've seen in awhile. Sure, he might be on drugs. That's beside the point. My point is he looks EVIL.

How freaky is this guy?

edit on 2-3-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It's very freaky and scary, but that level of mental illness certainly can be. That doesn't mean he is possessed by a demon. Even if you believe in demonic possession, there has to be more to it than just appearing scary. Does anyone know the language he is speaking or what he is saying? One sign of demonic possession is a person speaking a language they 'shouldn't' be able to speak. It doesn't sound much different than anyone else speaking there though and he appears to be responding to what the workers are saying. That is to say, someone that doesn't speak German or Latin or French or anything else shouldn't suddenly have the ability to do so. There should also be other things that can't be easily explained by mental illness. Some kind of trait or ability that a person simply shouldn't be able to do if it's... just a person. There doesn't seem to be anything here beyond the realm of anything reasonable for a person. If he was crawling along the walls or the ceiling or something, maybe.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Is this man possessed by a demon

No. Completely insane, Yes.

Sure, he might be on drugs. That's beside the point.

LOL.

My point is he looks EVIL.

I'm sure Santa looks evil in the wrong light.
edit on 2 3 2017 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Looks more like the effects of FLAKKA

Go and have a look at some video.
Scary #!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's a pretty freaky video, but I'm lost as far as it goes to understanding what anyone is saying. Someone's holding a chair up to him (I don't blame them, look at how he's standing!), and for all I know, he could be trying to exorcise him, or talk reasonably to him. The only thing I can kind of make out is a word that sounds like Jesus - iesu?
It also looks as though they're in a medical facility (the chair being held up is a mobility chair - I have the same one in my house from when M-in-law passed away last year), and there are white coated people filming the event.

Do we have anyone who knows what language or country this is?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAV911A

Looks more like the effects of FLAKKA

Go and have a look at some video.
Scary #!!!

That was my guess too, FLAKKA.

Was a thread on this video yesterday but the OP video is missing in it now.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted some FLAKKA user videos in the other thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lulzaroonie

Do we have anyone who knows what language or country this is?

RT.COM

The incident took place in Miguel Couto Municipal Hospital, a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro on Monday.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i always find it " amazing " that people who are alledgedly " possesed by demons " respond so remarkably well to the treatents that SBM recommends for :

mental illness
chemical poisoning
drug abuse

and on a specific reply to the OP vid - i note that thje person using " the lords prayer to keep him at bay " - is hiding behind the person with a chair " to keep him at bay "

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't get it, why don't they just stove his head in with that chair?

One less.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

because thats not how civilised people do things

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If there is no evidenced of enhanced supernatural abilities or psychism then the person is not possessed.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Shared earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not possession this man has brain damage(may have drugs influencing him as well) from a gun shot to the head. Thus as why you see the chair he is in.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

If the first thing that comes to mind when you see this video, is demonic possession or something of that ilk, then something has gone wrong with more than just the logical processing of the gentleman in the video.

The reason I say this is as follows.

There is nothing remotely supernatural about the events captured in this video. Not a single thing that is going on in this video, could ONLY be explained by a case of demonic possession. Yes, the gentleman in the video is clearly not in his right mind, but that does not mean or even suggest, that he might be under the control of something ELSE'S right mind. For the video to show clearly, a case of demonic possession, something not just unusual or uncomfortable, but physically IMPOSSIBLE would have to be happening in the video. Levitation, absent any special effects or stunt work, summoning of fire without any tools, not even those of the sleight of hand magician, that order of happenstance. No such thing is visible in this video. There is nothing in this video that could not be explained by the sort of altered state produced by myriad different, entirely mundane mental afflictions.

It is clear that the individual in the video is very much afflicted, as it seems that he is injured, but not seeking aid. He seems to have taken a nasty blow to the cheek, which seems somewhat inflamed, has a bloody mouth, and by the looks of him has bled on himself besides, yet seeks not to clean the wounds he has. His stance is not suggestive of some supernatural force animating him either. If you have ever been to the circus, you will have seen human beings fold and contort themselves in all manner of unnatural ways, none of them physically impossible, just extremely improbable. By comparison with those sort of antics, the stance of the man in the video is positively pedestrian in nature.

Did flame issue from his eyes and burn his surroundings? Did he vomit forth corrupt entities from the netherworld, gobs of animated mucus whose intention is to accelerate the decay of the human species and pave the way for the coming of the antichrist? If he did, its not in the video.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The first video I've seen before and again couldn't help but laugh.

The second was just sad. It reminds me of the ICE epidemic where having here in Australia at the moment. Except a lot prefer to shot it up and it fries there brains permanently, even if they do get off it the damage is irreversible.

Unfortunately FLAKKA is here along with another one called KROKODIL. Now it's it's just a matter of time before they become an epidemic.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I`m going with drugs as well.

But I find it funny all those saying if there`s no sign of supernatural abilities etc its not possession, even coming from people who believe or disbelieve in Yahweh/God supposedly in the thread, I think you all have been watching too many movies like the "exorcist" and such and believe in movies as reality.

Even Christ said get behind me Satan to one of His followers, the guy wasn`t levitating with his head spinning 360 degree`s and such, good grief.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

My first guess would be ya, he's definitely messed up. Second guess, my neighbors insane husband, the guy is wacked, and she's pretty wacked too.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

i agree with you on SOME points - but :

if you are going to cite the bible - then SOME of the " medical " advice and things that were once blamed on " demons " and or satan have been shown to have natural causes that SBM can treat

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I agree for the most part Demon possession in the Bible seemed to most commonly manifest itself in self destructive behaviors and various manners of incapacitance. Although the man who lived among the tombs "Legion" was able to break the chains by which he was bound. Also in Acts Paul casts out a spirit which provided a fortune teller with clairvoyance.

Also and this is just conjecture but perhaps it makes sense from a strategic standpoint for a demon to react to pharmaceuticals perhaps leaving the person when these drugs are administered as a way to bolster the belief that nothing spiritual is taking place. Many of the drugs used in psychopharmacology are said to be effective in ways that are unknown or unproven.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Sure no doubt mate, I didn`t think I implied otherwise.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Yes I agree with your first paragraph, the next is also possible for a drug induced person I suppose to open themselves to attack, though they are under the influence of the drug. While some drugs can do help people and save lives, some are very detrimental goes without saying, where the person experimenting with these extreme things for recreation would to me be a sign there is a massive problem with the person to begin with, demon or not.

Thanks for your reply and good to see you here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join