It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep state trying last gasp to start a war with Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It seems we have rather a lot of Russian diplomatic deaths over the last sixty days, it seems far more than would be considered normal., could be that some agency is prodding the bear to get it to fight? archive.is... If it really is contrived, will we be soon seeing some of the Political diplomatic appointments from the past administration going to their just rewards in a quid pro quo as well?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Russia have form in assassinating political opponents, and politics in Russia is corrupt to the bone.

If these diplomats did not die of natural causes, then they may have been assassinated by the Russian state, or by their paymastersThat is praobably ore plausible than attempting to link this with the start of WW3.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Way things are playing out,Putin looks like only one who is against the UN and it's army aka CIA,they have waged a war against them,can't look at things with the standpoint we are the peace keepers,because that is proven BS

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Way things are playing out,Putin looks like only one who is against the UN and it's army aka CIA,they have waged a war against them,can't look at things with the standpoint we are the peace keepers,because that is proven BS

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

If these diplomats did not die of natural causes, then they may have been assassinated by the Russian state, or by their paymastersThat is praobably ore plausible than attempting to link this with the start of WW3.

Why would Russia be assassinating its own diplomats & ambassadors?

If anyone's doing the whacking it's the CIA.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Why would Russia be assassinating its own diplomats & ambassadors?

If anyone's doing the whacking it's the CIA.

Why woud the CIA be doing it?

The Russian state has assassinated political opponents and if diplomats were looking like they were out of likne then why not?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
NPR December 15, 20168:45 PM ET: Obama On Russian Hacking: 'We Need To Take Action. And We Will'

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action. And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Some--of--it--may--not--be?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here is one thing I have learned. People will say it is common in Russia to kill off their diplomats and government people. But in truth, this is not always true. I think other countries target some of these people knowing the west will believe the Russians are killing their own. We do not get the truth on these things all the time. I am sure Russia does take out some of their people time to time, but I think a lot of them are killed by opposing people and western interests too.

I mean, the Russians probably do target a few people here, it is not just the Clinton's and the intelligence agencies that do this kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Aren't some of the assassinations tied to Trumps golden showers story? I read somewhere that the English spy who collected that data had informants within Russian agencies, and some of those informants have suddenly died. Maybe Russia is closing some leaks.

top topics

join