It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious. Are you Trump supporters happy with the following?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So it looks like the Trump team are going to go after states that have legalized recreational marijuana. Are you okay with this.
Trump wants to up the military budget by 50 plus billion dollars when the US military budget is already more than the next ten nations combined.

Just curious whether you think these are good ideas. To me, I think these are not good ideas. Freeking insane is my opinion.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm a President Trump supporter.
No, I don't agree with rolling back the new marijuana laws, it should be a regulated drug like alcohol and tobacco. It's very close to 'harmless' when compared to alcohol and tobacco so the double standard there is disgusting. Obviously it's only 'illegal' because of corporate interests.

No, I don't agree with military spending increase. We should be pulling OUT of all the countries we have a no business being in, like Germany and Japan. The savings would be BILLIONS.

Thirdly, I'm a President Trump fan because I actually understand that 'illegal immigrant' does NOT mean 'immigrant' and is also NOT a race. NO OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH allows people to immigrate without going through the proper channels, it's NOT racist. But that might just be because I don't have an IQ of 2 or less.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I also disagree with his stance on the environment and abortion.

But, we can NOT have absolute unrestricted importation of an extremely supremacist hateful intolerant ideology OR large numbers of undocumented criminals living in the same cities as our children. That's just 'thick'

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
So it looks like the Trump team are going to go after states that have legalized recreational marijuana. Are you okay with this.
Trump wants to up the military budget by 50 plus billion dollars when the US military budget is already more than the next ten nations combined.

Just curious whether you think these are good ideas. To me, I think these are not good ideas. Freeking insane is my opinion.

I don't agree with going after legalized marijuana in a state, but it doesn't affect me personally, so my view is invalid on that topic.

Yes I agree with more money to our military, especially in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yes .
Support zero tolerance policy when it comes to drugs and drug users .

Over here in asia drug offences are a capitol offense . And yes they do execute those convicted of drug offenses .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Shouldn't people have the right to decide what they do to their bodies? It's their body. Not anybody else.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Shouldn't people have the right to decide what they do to their bodies? It's their body. Not anybody else.

When they make bad choices that destroy society they cross the line .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No, they don't destroy society. They smoke pot and get high,

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Yes .
Support zero tolerance policy when it comes to drugs and drug users .

Over here in asia drug offences are a capitol offense . And yes they do execute those convicted of drug offenses .

What about alcohol and tobacco? Both extremely harmful to self and society. FAAAAAR more so than marijuana. Should we outlaw them immediately?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Come on conservatives. Come on and say people should have the freedom to do what they want as long as they don't hurt others.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Come on conservatives. Come on and say people should have the freedom to do what they want as long as they don't hurt others.

I'm conservative, people SHOULD have the freedom to do what they want as long as they don't hurt others. What's your point?

It's the facists on the left who think that everyone should have that right apart from straight white males. For some reason the KKK and the Nazis are very bad but Islam is peaceful, when their ideologies are almost identical, apart from the fact that nazis and the kkk didn't support pedophilia or the subjugation of women.

It's the facists on the left who believe that it's ok to physically attack people who have a different opinion than them.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

My point is that the trump team wants to prevent states that have legalized marijuana recreational, to proceed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

My point is that the trump team wants to prevent states that have legalized marijuana recreational, to proceed.

Yeah I get it, I'm sorry.
They don't have my support on those points. Marijuana should be more accessible than alcohol or tobacco
The military needs to spend its money more wisely, it doesn't need an increase.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Please say why the Trump team's attempt to negate state rights to allow recreational pot is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Please say why the Trump team's attempt to negate state rights to allow recreational pot is a good thing.

It's NOT. It's a bad thing, it reeks of corporate interests.

But those attempts PALE in comparison to the INSANE campaign policies of President Trumps opposition, we don't support everything the President says or does, that'd be silly.
edit on 28 2 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Seriously do you think any president is going to satisfy everyone all of the time.
Of course there are going to be times and policies that upset many
Politics is about satisfying the majority not the minority
So where do the majority stand on these issues

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It is still totally absurd to put marijuana in the place the Trump team are doing. Are big pharma greasing this?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am in serious confusion by your statement. Do you read your post before posting or even think about them or just blindly post??? You sound like a nut that would blindly follow what a priest would say. No room for for your type on this planet. Please leave or post something with substance. Imo I don't have a problem with a increase with military spending as long as there is less money wasted and more spent on protecting the American soil. As in closing bases that America has no business in being in. Adding police to where they needed more and decreasing where they are less needed. And also the amount of money that can be made through taxation and legal pot could def make a dent in out debt. a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yep, big pharma for sure. Big alcohol and tobacco too.

Disgusting and I stand AGAINST our President and his team on this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Trump supposedly supports states rights to make their own decisions.

Every action Trump or his proxies take generates a reaction, usually exponential.

I think that if Sessions goes after already legal recreational states, it will create a backlash of other states following suit.

Point is, I don't believe the momentum on legal weed can be stopped.

It has bipartisan support of an insane amount of common folk. It's an issue many of us can come together on.

To the backlash!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join