It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Boy Wins in First Round of Girls Wrestling Tournament

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Transgender? Lol, not in the ring.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Very good point. It is a shame that this has been aloud to get this far.

In the 1980's the school would have told to shut up and sit down, with the same thing happening from my parents.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hmmm I wonder if those hormones this person is getting would be allowed by a professional leagues standards.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Ah I posted a thread long ago about a heshe mma fighter, who destroyed his female opponent, literally breaking bones in her face. This isn't fair to the true sex that the team/league is made for.

Firstly heshe is derogatory but I'll forgive you this one time. So isn't this what certain people want? For this kid to participate in the athletics program based on his genitals as opposed to the rest of his body to include brain. So it's cheating if a Trans FtM (Female to male) wrestles with girls? So then should he compete with boys and if so then wouldn't that mean a Teen MtF (male to female) should wrestle girls?. I mean one set of hormones adds strength while the opposite formula would diminish strength. No common sense used here at all but hey it's Texas.

No common sense ?
The genitals and XY or XX genes define the gender, basic biology, you know, science .
No common sense Rainbow, but hey, liberals....

I knew someone would try this, yes no common sense. Meaning the state allowed a student who for all intents and purposes has the body and build of an athletic teen aged boy wrestle teen females of inferior build repeatedly with no intention on making the appropriate switch. No instead people would rather take away this childs right to compete all together, sure lets take the easy way out. We would rather dwell on the molecular aspects of gender as opposed to the physical and very tangible aspects but hey, Conservatives...oh and I'm not particularly liberal viva la second amendment.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

At what point is a he a she?

According to the "expert" on Tucker's program the other night, you are what you say you are when you say it. Most people with actual common sense aren't buying it.

You can even be fluid. That means you may feel pretty today and decide you are female. Tomorrow you may have a rugged episode and decide you are male.

There you have it. One can be sympathetic and even somewhat accommodating for people that are confused, dysphoric, and transitioning, but, don't ask people to check their brains at the desk when they walk into this world of abnormal behaviors.
edit on 24-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In a lot of sports there is not a man's league, only a standard league. Women are free to try out in those leagues. And then there is a women's league.

Think PGA and LPGA. note: PGA is not MPGA.

reserve women's leagues for biological women who are not taking performance enhancers.
Anyone who has a Y chromosome or is taking testosterone, HGH, anabolic steroids can only participate in the standard league.

Texas law went about this the wrong way.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just create the roid league and have Brock Lesnar as the mascot.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
how come i never see lions that identify as zebras... why does this problem occur in humans only if its a natural thing...
nature never gets things this wrong. you may get 2 of something, or one of something, but there will be no physiological ambiguity as to what you are , ever. no brain is ever accidentally in the wrong body. its impossible.

this is getting mental, i wonder how they coped in the 1700s... or is this a new evolutionary hick up..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ah I posted a thread long ago about a heshe mma fighter, who destroyed his female opponent, literally breaking bones in her face. This isn't fair to the true sex that the team/league is made for.

Firstly heshe is derogatory but I'll forgive you this one time. So isn't this what certain people want? For this kid to participate in the athletics program based on his genitals as opposed to the rest of his body to include brain. So it's cheating if a Trans FtM (Female to male) wrestles with girls? So then should he compete with boys and if so then wouldn't that mean a Teen MtF (male to female) should wrestle girls?. I mean one set of hormones adds strength while the opposite formula would diminish strength. No common sense used here at all but hey it's Texas.

No common sense ?
The genitals and XY or XX genes define the gender, basic biology, you know, science .

I knew someone would try this, yes no common sense. Meaning the state allowed a student who for all intents and purposes has the body and build of an athletic teen aged boy wrestle teen females of inferior build repeatedly with no intention on making the appropriate switch. No instead people would rather take away this childs right to compete all together, sure lets take the easy way out. We would rather dwell on the molecular aspects of gender as opposed to the physical and very tangible aspects but hey, Conservatives...oh and I'm not particularly liberal viva la second amendment.

She only has the body of a boy because of testosterone injections.
If she gets to compete against boys, do boys also get to have supplemental testosterone injections? ...oh wait...

No common sense

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

If there is enhancing drugs being used. There should be no sports, it is obvious to all involved that it is unfair.

It makes me wonder how someone can be so "in" touch with fairness for them (the world changing for them to be a girl to boy), but can't see how unfair it is for her (him) to wrestle.

It's all about them, and forget everyone else.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This unfair and discriminatory to girls that are born females, hormones made a big difference, but also the fact that to begin with the make over of females vs male genetically is different from birth regardless of sex change or preferences after.

It should be rules to make sure that is equality during sports events for all participants.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just to get my head around this . Is this tournament a school type thing .

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I see male dogs try and ummmm-you know, get busy with other male dogs.

Also lions eat the young of other males after they kill or run off the other.

Oh and monkeys hurl feces, I know you didn't mention that, but I think it is funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No common sense ?

If she gets to compete against boys, do boys also get to have supplemental testosterone injections? ...oh wait...

No common sense

Assuming your a man you only have the body of a man because of the testosterone coursing through your veins. So would you consider yourself on performance enhancing drugs? You have the same chemical in your blood that this kid has pumping through his. What makes it different oh yeah because he was born with a vajayjay therefore it's unfair and cheating. That is unless of course someone made the right common sense decision and allowed this kid to wrestle boys in the first place. It's not steroids it's a carefully and frequently monitored ingestion of testosterone much like what you have yourself.
edit on 24-2-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Take a look at tennis matches some time. Watch the women compete. Now watch the men compete. Observe the length of the matches. Now observe the speed of the ball. Now turn around and tell the world with a straight face that it is "fair" for a male-born transgender with an "X" chromosome in every one of "her" cells" to compete in the women's matches.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No common sense ?

No common sense

Assuming your a man you only have the body of a man because of the testosterone coursing through your veins. So would you consider yourself on performance enhancing drugs? You have the same chemical in your blood that this kid has pumping through his. What makes it different oh yeah because he was born with a vajayjay therefore it's unfair and cheating. It's not steroids it's a carefully and frequently monitored ingestion of testosterone much like what you have yourself.

Seriously ?
Under scientific examination, every single cell in her brain would show her XX and so female.
There is no scientific basis for "a male brain in a female body".
None.
But here you are, actually trying to argue that the normal hormonal balance in a given gender is the same as one ARTIFICIALLY created ?

Maybe Freud was on to something....

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

If she is a she, then wrestle girls-unless she is on performance enhancing drugs.

One the reassignment surgery is done, Bingo wrestle for real.

This person is narcissistic in wanting everyone to bend to their will and be NICE and FAIR, and not for a second considering others and how UNFAIR he (she) is being.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Should a girl with body modifications be allowed to compete?

For sport, for practice, but not officially.

What's next? Webbed fingers for the swim team?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I grow tired of your petty ramblings, I concede to your ignorance of this issue. You win or at least you can tell yourself that and pat yourself on the back.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Let him or her or whatever wrestle the girls.
They can use any bathroom they wish so they can compete in any sport they wish.
When transgenders take enough scholarships from women I'm sure that will stir the pot.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join