It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Boy Wins in First Round of Girls Wrestling Tournament

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Aazadan
I would not expect the restroom thing to work the way it has since restrooms were being used.

Shut up and use the one you look like.

So you're for a woman with man parts changing in the womens lockerroom and wrestling on the girls wrestling team?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I would imagine if you look like a man, but pre op, I would be real discreet.

The whole world does not revolve around a few. I feel for the situation of being trapped in the wrong body and all. But as a whole I feel there are bigger fish to fry than where someone goes #1 & #2.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

All that aside, how is it fair that the girl who is on enhancing drugs wrestling girls who are all natural?

It's not fair for the transgender boy to wrestle the non modified girls Seasonal. I'm not seeing a lot here who think it is regardless of their opinion of the transgender issue.

Definitely NOT fair

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I would imagine if you look like a man, but pre op, I would be real discreet.

The whole world does not revolve around a few. I feel for the situation of being trapped in the wrong body and all. But as a whole I feel there are bigger fish to fry than where someone goes #1 & #2.

Maybe so, but they have to go somewhere. They also have to be able to play on certain teams. Right now the whole situation is ambiguous, and some people are just twisting that ambiguity to exclude them from everything, and that is wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No one wants to exclude "them".

They are excluding themselves. Change is hard. There is a transition period when the trans is between a male and a female.

Again, the world does no revolve around the trans, when everything is said and done, it is about choice. And if they want to make the change then there is going to be things they can't do until it is 100% done.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What a piece of garbage, beating up girls.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Very narcissistic, everyone is to bend and change to accommodate the trans.

But when it come to be considerate of the girls wrestling team this little gem just acts like he is still a girl. What a gem.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Society's mind has become so open their brains have fallen out and gone skittering across the goddamned floor. This entire fiasco is amazingly idiotic all in the name of appeasement to the lowest common denominator and an agenda of accepting the ridiculous to the detriment of natural law and normalcy.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No one wants to exclude "them".

They are excluding themselves. Change is hard. There is a transition period when the trans is between a male and a female.

Again, the world does no revolve around the trans, when everything is said and done, it is about choice. And if they want to make the change then there is going to be things they can't do until it is 100% done.

They're not excluding themselves at all. This person clearly wants to play sports and is participating on a team. That's participatingn not excluding themselves. Physically this person has the strength of a male, it would make sense to be on a boys team. If they're a boys team, then they should be in the boys locker room.

So if we flip that around, it would mean a male who was attempting to be a female, should be on the girls team and in the girls lockerroom.

Under the constitution gender isn't something we can discriminate against. So you can't simply say people are unable to participate. They need to fit into one team or the other, not this BS of excluding them from everything just because they're different... and then blaming them rather than your own intolerance as being the reason for the discrimination.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The point is she is using enhancing drugs. She has omitted herself. It was not done to her.

As far as wrestling boys, I believe that is not allowed by Texas law. She has to go by birth cert.

This is a pickle. I feel for the fact that this girl wants to be a boy. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices to get what you want.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Maybe so, but they have to go somewhere. They also have to be able to play on certain teams. Right now the whole situation is ambiguous, and some people are just twisting that ambiguity to exclude them from everything, and that is wrong.

Fine, start a trans category in the state for wrestling and, until such time as an opponent is found for them, hold a ceremony at each meet in which they are declared winner by default, handed their participation medal, politely applauded, and then moved out of the way for the rest of the meet to take place.

At some point the special rights of the few must take a back seat to the natural rights of the many. That's how life works in every other facet, so what in the blue hell makes lack of acceptance of life's two distinct genders any different? If I want to ride a skateboard through the mall, I'm immediately booted out... if I enter Cabelas claiming 'I"m a bear, not a human" and try to catch one of the 10 lb char they have in the big aquarium with my teeth, security will be called... if I waltz into the Alaska Club for women and say "Yeah, I'm a chick today, I'm gonna head to the showers," the cops would be called. It's really not that difficult to understand and we shouldn't be appeasing these people, feeding their incessant need for attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My theory is most transgendered are actually gay, but society has them so confused with this utter crap they think they should massacre their bodies with sex operations and steroids.

So when a few years ago, you had a girl who was more masculine and sexually attracted to other women, otherwise known as a lesbian, they're now being told those thoughts mean you're actually a guy trapped in a girl's body, so go sew on a penis. It's the height of stupidity.

Same with gay men, notoriously feminine and flamboyant, attracted to other men, are now being told they're actually girls trapped in a man's body, so shop off your pecker.

This doesn't account for all but I generally find it, ironically, homophobic.
edit on 24-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sometimes, you have to accept that if you want to do one thing you are excluding yourself from another. That's just the way life works.

If you want to mess with your biology, then you are excluding yourself from sports where a natural biology is part of the game intended to preserve the purity of the competition, or at least that's the ideal.

If transitioning transfolk want to play sports, they need to maybe stay in the recreational co-ed leagues.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The point is she is using enhancing drugs. She has omitted herself. It was not done to her.

So would you disqualify a boy who was prescribed testesterone supplements by a doctor? Currently that's perfectly fine. Why is this case different?

Would estrogen treatments for a male to female, which degrades strength be legal? That's decreasing performance.

As far as wrestling boys, I believe that is not allowed by Texas law. She has to go by birth cert.

Which is clearly backwards. This person should not be wrestling girls, he's only doing so because Texas doesn't want to actually address this issue.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That seems logical. I can't say, but there sure is a big deal being made where people defecate and urinate, and now it is messing with the other areas of society.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So your solution is to just exclude them from ordinary activities? That's not very accepting.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Who holds the TWF trans belt these days?

Is it still Michael Obama?
edit on 24-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Me thinks it's just progressives being progressive. They always want more, another cause.

So now that gays are readily accepted and have equal rights, they've concocted a new cause to fight. And to do that they've convinced gays and confused kids they're trapped in the body of the opposite gender. Of course, that's also exist by nature because you're telling them their thoughts don't align with their own gender, it aligns with another, as if there's something wrong with it.

A boy attracted to other boys, who feels feminine, not really aligned with the more alpha boys, is a perfectly natural gay boy. It's now progressives telling that boy there's something wrong with him and that his thoughts must mean he's actually a girl.

edit on 24-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Special leagues? So you're all for increasing taxes to fund transporting a small number of students around various states? Or even potentially making it interstate?

Seems easier (and cheaper) to just let them play with everyone else.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: ketsuko

So your solution is to just exclude them from ordinary activities? That's not very accepting.

Recreational co-ed sports leagues aren't ordinary activities?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join