It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump skeptics are now on board says CNN. What the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
An ATS buddy gave me a call today and notified me that pigs can now fly.

Anyone else notice the change of tune?

I don't have much to add other than holy crap, I have seen it all now!!

enjoy
CNN

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added screencap

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Fake News , it's CNN.

They're just reporting that some Republicans are tying to rebuild the Bridges they burn't before Trump became President Trump.
Politics.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Turncoats, heretics, lol

Burn, burrrnnn witch...

Geez really? They are trying to sell us the same anti trump crap, in order to keep us divided against each other.

Divided and rule.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What else is going on that we are not aware of. People are being steered by Trump and the press to look at them. Usually that means something major is going on, something they do not want us to see.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Most probably they realized there's a new sheriff in town......

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What else is going on that we are not aware of. People are being steered by Trump and the press to look at them. Usually that means something major is going on, something they do not want us to see.
One thing you can always count on with the political elite is they always pull the "look at the right hand so you don't see what the left hand is doing" tactic. They have done it for centuries.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

What choice do they have? He's the president, right?

From the article:

"The only right thing to do was get behind the guy who won the race," she said.

Say what you will, but it's rather simple.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

My whole thing is that the guy has barely got his foot in the door and some act as if fire is raining out of the sky. Yet, we have two of, at least as far as I am concerned, most detrimental things to ever happen to this country with George "Dubya" and Obama and not a peep out of a lot of the same people.
As a matter of fact, any questioning or dissent was frowned upon. I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I hear ya. Memories are short when it comes to past presidents...unless it fits the agenda!

The world of politics is ridiculous because everyone with a keyboard and internet connection thinks their sh*t don't stink...
...."Nope, can't be my sh*t that's stinking up the internet...must be YOURS, cuz I said so and I'm always right!" - type of mindset.

Childish.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Childish.
Look, that's what's rewarded in this society.
We live in a system where the vast majority of the people don't even have a voice. They have to align themselves with one of two extreme ends of the spectrum to even be acknowledged as existing.
Shock jocks and irritants are the only thing that's heard. Look at the political system right now and tell me I'm "wrong." Then they expect things to go smoothly. It hasn't and it won't.
There's no rationale, no legitimate discourse, no compromise, nothing. Americans can toot their bullhorns, smash windows, burn cars, whatever they wish, all it's going to do is proliferate more of the same.
I had a guy tell me the other day, "Trump's presidency is evidence that this country is done." I looked at him and said, "Anyone who was paying attention was saying that thirty years ago!!" This country has been on a downward spiral, certainly politically, for decades.
edit on 21-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I also noticed today CNN had a different tone across the entire front page. It was as if they had withdrawn from attack mode.

new topics

top topics

join