It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lies, but has his lies ever gotten anyone killed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
All Politicians LIE THAT IS 100 % FACT. But some Lies are more dangerous than others.

Examples:
911 Attack = Bush
Benghazi =Hillary
"No foreign terrorist organization "has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland." = Obama

Since taking Office President Trump Ordered Seal Team 6 to raid some AK Terror Camps in Yemen and one guy got killed in the process(RIP American Hero). However instead of covering up the death Trump Praises the success of the Mission:

twitter

..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

...long he doesn't know how to win anymore, just look at the mess our country is in - bogged down in conflict all over the place. Our hero..

Sen. McCain should not be talking about the success or failure of a mission to the media. Only emboldens the enemy! He's been losing so....

Where as if Hillary won they would have blamed the failed mission on a Youtube Video that only had 10 hits at the time and burn every record known to the Mission meanwhile the families of the fallen American Hero would be left in the dark never to know what truly happened. And President Trump said he died a Hero and rightfully scolded people who said his death was from a failed mission.

President Trump is the most Pro American President we have ever had in a long time. Now I ask you again has Trumps lies gotten anyone killed?

edit on 19-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You mean the inadvertent "mis-speaks" that President Trump has made since he became a politician? I would say "NO". No one has died DIRECTLY because of them.

I have heard of a few terminal cardiac arrests, and strokes among Democrats since 11/8/2016, however.
edit on 2/19/2017 by carewemust because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Trump lies, but has his lies ever gotten anyone killed?

Um, no. But they'll crap the bed crying wolf while nuking the fridge anyways, and then if and when he does they'll expect everyone to take them seriously.

link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Indeed Trump is taking out all of Obama's ISIS funded controlled basses. Even loser Warmonger McCain got mad that he blew up that base. Their terrorists funding proxies are getting annihilated worldwide.

Now the double agent Terrorists proxies on the ground level are sending in sick notes so they don't have to fight.
edit on 19-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

link   
He's killed many hundreds of progressive's egos that's for sure, killed their hopes and dreams of a liberal utopia.

Yeah!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Indeed Trump is taking out all of Obama's ISIS funded controlled basses. Even loser Warmonger McCain got mad that he blew up that base. Their terrorists funding proxies are getting annihilated worldwide.

This ........

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Give him time, he's only been in office a month, it'll happen eventually I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Give him time, he's only been in office a month, it'll happen eventually I'm sure.

But I heard from Fake News that the Bowling Green Massacre killed lots of people and now the Trump Administration claims Kelly just "Misspoke". How do you prove that one?
edit on 19-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Trump is not and won't be a war monger ... reason #1 why McLame hates him.
I am sure there will be deaths from time to time ... there will be a decrease from Bush/Obama.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

In the scheme of who has bullsh!tted the most and taken the most lives as a consequence, that honor goes to George Bush Jnr, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice and Powell for their epic piece of fiction pertaining to Saddams mobile chemical weapons facilities and the pictures and diagrams to prove it all.

(Hint: It was all fabricated so as to get the US and the coalition of the willing into Iraq to secure geo-political and natural resources under the guise of delivering much needed "Freedom & Democracy")

MILLIONS killed because of POTUS lies.

Trump and even Obama would need to pull out all the stops just to even come close to that trainwreck (that we are all still dealing with 14 years later)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

In the scheme of who has bullsh!tted the most and taken the most lives as a consequence, that honor goes to George Bush Jnr, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Rice and Powell for their epic piece of fiction pertaining to Saddams mobile chemical weapons facilities and the pictures and diagrams to prove it all.

(Hint: It was all fabricated so as to get the US and the coalition of the willing into Iraq to secure geo-political and natural resources under the guise of delivering much needed "Freedom & Democracy")

Trump and even Obama would need to pull out all the stops just to even come close to that trainwreck (that we are all still dealing with 14 years later)

I did my research on Saddam for my Senior Thesis Paper back in 2010 I believe he moved them/destroyed those chemicals. However living in the present i have come to realize that some places need a brutal dictator to keep the crazy tribes that have been fighting conflicts in there region since Ancient Roman times in check.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: fixed grammer

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'd personally take it further back then that to Bush Sr. and Desert Storm and the whole incubator fabrication. Our course in the ME started full bore then. The sanctions that Bush Sr. levied on Iraq were continued under Clinton and ultimately hundreds of thousands died between '93-'01.

No, Trump hasn't done anything like this.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
He also attended his funeral if i recall that correctly. He is always very vocal about his support and his huge respect for the military too.

Trump hasn't got anyone killed yet and you can't blame him for the deaths caused by the left and the right. Unfortunately both sides have nutjobs who just use him as an excuse to commit violent crimes.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A navy seal a child and an aircraft in the very first mission under his command.

Wow whats wrong with your memory ? No one died directly?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
His latest "lie" wasnt a lie at all.
When did he say there was a terror attack in Sweden?
I actually believed he said that for 2 days till I heard with my own ears what he said.

The effort being put into demonising Trump is monumental in scope and sadly the brainless morons are so eager to believe anything negative about him they enthusiastically swallow it without question.
Sad sad state of affairs and Im starting to think those spreading this nonsense should be charged

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If you're talking about instances like his comments on Sweden, that's just his way of getting the MSM to inadvertently report the news they wouldn't otherwise, in an attempt to correct him.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

There's the family of a Marine who might disagree.

And he's only been in office a month.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Trump lies. He lies like an old dude, brandy snifter in hand, regaling his friends with fishing stories in front of the hearth at the lodge. His lies are meant to portray himself in the way he wants to be portrayed. He's an atrociously inept self promoter.

To me, its the lies he doesn't tell that matter. I don't care how big a fish he catches, what matters is wil he do what he says he will do.

By that measure, Trump seems to be, at the very least, not floundering.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
His latest "lie" wasnt a lie at all.
When did he say there was a terror attack in Sweden?
I actually believed he said that for 2 days till I heard with my own ears what he said.

Here's a transcript of what he said yesterday at the rally:

You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden!"

If you've forgotten, this rally was a re-election campaign and he's hitting on the same topics ("the world is a scarybad place") that helped get him elected in the first place. People are so focused on this that they're not paying attention to the really bad choices he's made for his cabinet and his Twitter addiction along with his tendency to write Executive Orders without consulting anyone to see if it's actually within his power to do this?

The effort being put into demonising Trump is monumental in scope and sadly the brainless morons are so eager to believe anything negative about him they enthusiastically swallow it without question.
Sad sad state of affairs and Im starting to think those spreading this nonsense should be charged

How can it be demonizing when the Swedish prime minister heard it and responded to it on Twitter? Sweden isn't colluding with 'those spreading nonsense.'

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Trump lies. He lies like an old dude, brandy snifter in hand, regaling his friends with fishing stories in front of the hearth at the lodge. His lies are meant to portray himself in the way he wants to be portrayed. He's an atrociously inept self promoter.

To me, its the lies he doesn't tell that matter. I don't care how big a fish he catches, what matters is wil he do what he says he will do.

By that measure, Trump seems to be, at the very least, not floundering.

The problem is that what he says he will do is inconsistent and often poorly thought out and ill-advised. And a lot of times he takes credit where it's not due.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join