It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Snipers Can Drop You..... Have a Nice Day!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Many of you may have heard of the Illuminati Card game. Those of you who have not, here is a little explanation. The game consisted of 110 cards, 1 sheet of cardboard counters, 2 dice and a rules sheet. It was designed by Steve Jackson who was a US game designer who was founder of SJGames (Steve Jackson Games) and created the original card game in 1983. There was various variations of the game as it went to market, it was written that Steve Jackson went into"researching the Illuminati and conspiracy theories". link The version in conversation here is the version labelled.''Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy''.

Here is the cover of the controversial card game. The following cards are only a few of the many that are included in the game but as follows are some of which I am sure, very thought provoking images.

I could go into many deep conversations about each however the one I wish to bring attention to people today is this card. In which reads, "At any time, at any place our snipers can drop you..... Have a nice day!

Donald Trump

Some are concerned that with Donald Trump's current method of doing business that in some eye's may be under threat from the very government he is working by. Considering he is now having battles with the very court system he should be being backed by. Some say he could be assassinated, some may say, sniped. You could say this card looks like any one person, or you could say its resemblance is very much like Donald Trump's kind of facial expression. You could say I am splitting hairs. Yet when you look at the following cards, many may think that something could be going on here.

Interesting part of card: The destroyed group is gone forever - no card or special ability can revive it.

Interesting part of card: Princess Di and her puppets are immune to attack by your rivals' Peaceful or Liberal groups.... except for Media.

Interesting part of card: If used for defence, the bonus lasts until the end of the current turn, is good for defense only, and does not count toward Goals.

and many many more....

To end, Robert Shea who helped write the rule book for this game added.

Robert Shea provided a four-paragraph introduction to the rulebook for the Illuminati Expansion Set 1 (1983), in which he wrote,"Maybe the Illuminati are behind this game. They must be—they are, by definition, behind everything."
link

Was Steve Jackson a genius and could see clearly events that could unfold? Did he read between the lines just a little more clearer then the rest of us? Was he connected? Was he a time traveller with knowledge of future events?

Who knows....
edit on 18-2-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Friend, I grew up playing *the original* Illuminati game. You may not realize this, but it was not a trading card game. No.

It was a fun diversion.

I'll admit, some of the coincidences between (now) historical events and the cards are simply that, coincidences.

This version of the game was Steve Jackson's foray into the trading card frenzy that Magic: The Gathering had only created a year or so before.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
Friend, I grew up playing *the original* Illuminati game. You may not realize this, but it was not a trading card game. No.

It was a fun diversion.

I'll admit, some of the coincidences between (now) historical events and the cards are simply that, coincidences.

This version of the game was Steve Jackson's foray into the trading card frenzy that Magic: The Gathering had only created a year or so before.

''but it was not a trading card game.'' hence the reason, why bring it to market. A business venture like this would not go ahead for no return on collateral unless for other reasons. After a while coincidence stops being coincidence and starts to become that of Synchronicity.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A lot of it is creepy and weird and coincidental to the point of being suggestive . And our world has gotten more weird too.

Too far out to internalize, but fascinating to speculate about.

If one were of the Jung "Collective Unconscious" school of thought, then it might be surmised that some of the similarities came foggily through the shared miasma of our deep consciousness. Our collective guesses and fears being a super algorithm so-to-speak and spitting out some good guesses.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Sorry for forgetting about synchronicity Sting (or, should I say Carl?).

You're right. Having played both silly games I mentioned (yes, the card version was silly compared to the original but I was referring to Illuminati and M:TG), I do know that it was not meant for "trading". My mistake.

You see, I don't care for card games (outside of traditional card games like poker) and hate what they did to the gaming industry.

However, the format is the same. And, where you say a venture without a ROI, I call BS. He sold "booster" packs, 6 of them, just like all the others. That's why he went to a card format, because he knew die hard'rs like myself would by the damned booster packs.

And then he graced the world with the most ridiculous yet amazing fun beer & pretzels game, Munchkin. Which Illuminati was the training wheels for. He's printing his own money with this game.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I keep waiting for someone to play the depopulation card. Waiting and waiting and waiting......

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
A lot of it is creepy and weird and coincidental to the point of being suggestive . And our world has gotten more weird too.

If one were of the Jung "Collective Unconscious" school of thought, then it might be surmised that some of the similarities came foggily through the shared miasma of our deep consciousness. Our collective guesses and fears being a super algorithm so-to-speak and spitting out some good guesses.

That certainly is a good point to make. Another interest of mine is that, shared consciousness. Is it a thing, could be. Could that be what is happening here, could be. Either way as you put yourself, the coincidence here is so grand that it seems wrong to not look into this further. I understand others throughout the years have pointed out many similarities occurring with this games cards, just it gets to the point where now it becomes inconceivable to ignore. I would say.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: The GUT

That certainly is a good point to make. Another interest of mine is that, shared consciousness. Is it a thing, could be. Could that be what is happening here, could be. Either way as you put yourself, the coincidence here is so grand that it seems wrong to not look into this further. I understand others throughout the years have pointed out many similarities occurring with this games cards, just it gets to the point where now it becomes inconceivable to ignore. I would say.

Which was the point behind me sarcastically calling you Carl after I called you Sting. Oooooh.....a DOUBLE reference....I roll my d10 and I SAVE!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidents and things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice of coincidence that lays on top of everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone will say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate of shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in looking for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Man # that! I don't care how anybody wants to try and rationalize this, but most of the cards played in that game turned into actual events that started to unfold decades later!! And the friggin ilustrations?? WTF!!

Yea, your going to call me crazy, but this is about as close to evidence of time travel as we ccan get if you ask me, and I don' even entertain the notion of it being possible. But this damn card game, man its just too much not to make you think maybe there is something to the theory.

Donald Trump will survive all eight years of his Presidency, so maybe that card is only a warning to him??

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Man # that! I don't care how anybody wants to try and rationalize this, but most of the cards played in that game turned into actual events that started to unfold decades later!! And the friggin ilustrations?? WTF!!

Yea, your going to call me crazy, but this is about as close to evidence of time travel as we ccan get if you ask me, and I don' even entertain the notion of it being possible. But this damn card game, man its just too much not to make you think maybe there is something to the theory.

Donald Trump will survive all eight years of his Presidency, so maybe that card is only a warning to him??

It would start to seem that these cards could be seen either way. Are they there to just show us that it would happen or is it that they are there to warn us?

Being a card game and our sense not to believe such a preposterous idea that cards where invented to portray a message that its being overlooked. Let's say. Then a clearly stated message is not even looked into and then these things happen.

Very odd how such 'coincidence' can occur on this level.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: FHomerK

It was a fun diversion.

''but it was not a trading card game.'' hence the reason, why bring it to market. A business venture like this would not go ahead for no return on collateral unless for other reasons. After a while coincidence stops being coincidence and starts to become that of Synchronicity.

To clarify for those unaware:

Synchronicity is a concept, first explained by psychoanalyst Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related

Synchronicity is largely scoffed at and unrecognized, as the causation-effect aspect is defined as null. It seems to me to be more of a quantum, resonation thing. Entanglement I think.

Synchronicity, is it timeless?
edit on 18-2-2017 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
A lot o' people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidents and things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice of coincidence that lays on top of everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone will say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate of shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in looking for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I am aware of that stuff too. i see/hear it daily. all the bloody time. Its cool, but its also #ty, as ppl around me i think unconsciously sense my awareness and either think im some kind of deity all the way to thinking im an evil crazy person. Depends on the day i suppose!

Glad im not alone.

As for the card game. Yes. It is of a prophetic importance, so to speak. However, we are not necessarily confined to a certain timeline or destiny, if you will.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountryDonald Trump will survive all eight years of his Presidency, so maybe that card is only a warning to him??

How do you know this?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
See the expansion cards based on current issues rather than the older ones showing up to be "predictions", more so to speak.: "Mutual Assured Distraction" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perfect division, issues that everyone gets mad about but no one can agree on! Such as, Infotainment("fake news"), Digital Currency(Bitcoin, to banker plans), Super Majority(election), Rabble Rousers(insert person or groups), Fanatics Unite(alt right vs alt left), Healthcare Reform(in action), more.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: double post

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

my intuition told me.

Anyways, I plan on getting this game to study it more closely. They have various versions for sale @ Amazon, so eventually I will have it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know the Game is loosely inspired by this book.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I know the Game is loosely inspired by this book.

Interesting. Robert Shea helped write the rules to the game so its interesting that he helped write this book also, seems more that meets the eye then it just being a card game.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Oh wow I didn't realise Assange worked in a funeral home.

These cards are totally accurate!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join