It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He is gone now...will send in private message.
Too long and personal.

edit on 20-2-2017 by jacygirl because: self edited

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JustMike

That would be so perfect, wouldn't it? We'll have to get the tech pixies to build us something to transport us.

Well, we can be together here when time allows at the very least. I am so glad that this place is here and allows us to come together somehow. Lot of love and good times at the shed!

These two little dudes ROCK !!! They're really cute too!!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I wish I were more patient, kind and empathic. I frequently fail to be as good a husband as I'd want to be. I've had to learn to just let a lot of things go.

From everything I have read about you and Dada in here so far, you have been an amazing Husband! We all wish that there is more that we could do when caring for others, but just know that you are doing all that you can. Your love and devotion to Dada and making her life as happy and comfortable as you can is a beautiful thing!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Glad you enjoyed them!

Nice to see this evening! How are you?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I already read what you said before deleting it. You are a wonderful, loving and caring Daughter-in-law! I have done so much for my own Parents when they weren't able to do as much for themselves. I know that scary feeling of opening the door and saying hello, not knowing if there will be an answer or not. Though they are both together in heaven now, I have no regrets. I know I did so much for them and they lived long and happy lives. We always said I love you and there were always hugs and kisses.

For anyone who still have Parents, do all that you can and always let them know how much they are loved.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi everybody!
(It's easier than trying to name ALL the Shed folks and let's face it, I'm lazy!)

Just popping in to share some pretty pics (not really cause I take crappy ones but) of our short hike today...probably looks similar to where Jess and Chooch live.

Hope everyone is well!

((hugs))
Miss you all and much love!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm good ..........thank you for asking. I hope you are doing well also.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Thanks hunny.
When I posted it he had left. It was long winded and personal so I decided to private message it to him and delete it from here. In the process, I lost it all.
So I sent him a quick message, but not what I had intended to say.
I really just didn't want it to look like self promotion, or bragging, or in any way "poor me".
But I appreciate your kind words.

*hugs* Chirp
*waves at Tarzan*

If I *flit poof* and disappear, I hope everyone has a good night!!
jacy

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hope you enjoy this.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thank you for the book info! I'm from the pre-tech generation, too. It still freaks me out a little that my keyboard doesn't make that clickity typewriter sound.

Yes, everyone, I know there's a way to make the touchscreen keyboard click like a typewriter but that involves turning up the volume. If the volume is on, surprise GIFs make me jump. I'm old, OK? LOL 😂😂😂

Much love,
~LB

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Chirp, loved the photos very much! Love your latest avatar as well!

Jacy, have a lovely night! If I need you, I'll check the bushes and while I'm at it, I can say hi to all the lurkers, or give them hell. LOL

Tarzan, nice tune! Haven't heard that in many, many years. That avatar makes me smile every time I see it! LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleBurgh

I love your sense of humor Little B! You are such a delight to have here in the shed!

I'll be popping in and out folks. Love you all!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Chirp, loved the photos very much! Love your latest avatar as well!

Jacy, have a lovely night! If I need you, I'll check the bushes and while I'm at it, I can say hi to all the lurkers, or give them hell. LOL

Tarzan, nice tune! Haven't heard that in many, many years. That avatar makes me smile every time I see it! LOL

Well, I would've been here sooner but, there's this new bouncer (?) and I had to wait until he went to sleep to sneak in!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Shout out to Syx. I see you will be away for a couple weeks. I will have Storm watch over the Shed and other dragons for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

LOL! OMG, love that pic!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
I wanted to say "hi" before I started going back to catch up.
Will see you when I get here. (lol)
jacy

Let me know if I missed anything momentous. Or that would make me laugh.

Or both.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hi Mason! I have to take a bath.

Everyone behave while I'm gone.

_The Council Of The Elves

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Make sure you wipe the fog off the window.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah!!! I can’t wait to hear more from Wendy! And I agree with NightStar, do not cut yourself short, you are an amazing husband!! And I hope that you are able to enjoy the special moments that you have…

a reply to: LittleBurgh
LB – I LOVED the book (hence the reason I am begging for #2) so I do hope you buy it or he gives a one day free. I have a kindle but do most of my reading on the kindle app on my phone now.

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Shep – I will get to your story, it just might take a day or too (SORRY) school and work is really tough. Last time I was on nightshift and had a lot more free time.

a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
How Rude! I don’t think I have introduced myself: I am Marty. It is so nice to meet you, and awesome song! Thank you!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp – That is beautiful!!!! We will go hiking soon…soon. I promise!

I will only tell you that I will try to behave. Somehow when Mason shows up things never go as planned…

OK Jacy you and Sophie are in charge!

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Hey Mason!

OK, have to go work on school work like the good little girl that I am. I will try to stop by later if possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Make sure you wipe the fog off the window.

HA! The only view you'll have from there is the sink.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join