It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hears a voice yell out "wake up Elfie!" LOL! I'm here Hun! Peeks out from behind the tall budding tree. I was just out walking with the wolf and the winged wildcat.

Jacy drinks from the pond and REGAINS her magical powers. Thinks to herself, "First thing I'm gonna do is conjure up my elfie-sister!"

Don't mind me.
I was kinda snickering to mysef at all the "w's" in your last sentence.
Was going to respond with something like, "Why would wolf and winged wildcat walk with wicked woman?"
but you're the polar opposite of wicked, so I didn't.
lol

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Jacy, don't let the haters destroy your spirit, you guys have a very special bond here. Anyone hating is just a bitter loser.. to put it bluntly

Hate is such a weak emotion.
Night Star...oh I mentioned the cookies, lol.

The member started going on about our group of sheddites, stupid dragon cookies picture, stupid birthday/anniversary threads...

Night Star...I did mention the cookies, lol.
Did you read where he/she went on and on about how it's "the same stupid picture and they keep using it and taking up bandwidth space" ?? (sounds like somebody needs a hug, a cookie and a birthday thread...poor me...geez!!)

edit on 20-3-2017 by jacygirl because: cookies

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"Wonderful woman"? That'd work.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Shep, loving the story! Good Lord, what will happen next????

Thank you, Night Star. I will merely quote the great Robert Jordan who repeatedly said to his curious readers, "I guess you'll just have to RAFO."

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I read the rest of the thread. I'm considering a campaign to make sure each Shed post has at least two stars.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Jacy, Bahahaha! Leave it to the word meister to notice all the w's. Then again, with little coffee I have an excuse. Well maybe not, but it sounded good. OH yes, you did mention the cookies. Good Lord, I need more coffee.

I don't want us to get in trouble by talking about...whoever. Maybe the person was drinking or his or her life sucks or...who knows. I stopped replying, but did catch the rest of the stuff except for his/her last post. I quickly back tracked to see if any of my posts were removed. That makes me very nervous, but they weren't. Whew!

Shep, not to sound stupid or anything, but what is RAFO? I remember the first time I got a computer and had to ask what LOL meant. People thought I was kidding, until they saw I wasn't. LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

RAFO - Read And Find Out

He's got that icy chip on his writer's shoulder right now, leaving us in suspense.

Don't you guys all think it's weird that other members think WE think we're the popular gang?
I mean...seriously...roflmao...
I thought we thought we were the Island of Misfit Toys!!!
hahaha...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Night - Jacy's got it right - "Read and find out." Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series was so expansive and involved that he was always answering questions from his sometimes-rabid fans. Whenever he couldn't answer a question without revealing something important (or possibly, just whenever he felt like messing with his fans) he would respond by telling them to RAFO. It actually became a sort of meme on the old Usenet group rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan; people would go to conventions or signings to report what they asked and then tell everyone they "got RAFO'd."

Jacy you're right about my icy chip. It's making my shoulder cold, though.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Don't you guys all think it's weird that other members think WE think we're the popular gang?
I mean...seriously...roflmao...
I thought we thought we were the Island of Misfit Toys!!!
hahaha...

Ahahahaha! That sounds about right. I almost spit my coffee out.

Ok Shep, leave us in suspense. I guess that's what great writers are supposed to do. I'll try to be patient.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

It's funny the things we remember...and also bizarre how some things become memes.
(I've even considered a thread on the topic.)

I was an only child who read all the time, and at a fairly young age I read "Slaughterhouse-Five" by Kurt Vonnegut. I really don't remember anything except "so it goes"...something that he wrote after each death I believe (or talk about death).
I have said "so it goes" or "and so it goes" more times than I could ever imagine. I still say it.

Just think of some of the things that have been turned into memes in The Shed. We are pretty much the Headquarters for dragons, donuts, pixie drinks...also apparently...crappy poetry, overuse of certain cookie pics and too much love.
You just gotta laugh sometimes.
So it goes.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Don't worry, Jacy. "This too shall pass."

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am many things, Mayor Night Star Your Elvenness, but I can make no claim to "great writer."
But I will bow in humility for your kind words.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm at work and on my phone so I can only talk briefly, but I did not come to ats for conspiracies.
I came for the dragon cookies.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Just think of some of the things that have been turned into memes in The Shed. We are pretty much the Headquarters for dragons, donuts, pixie drinks...also apparently...crappy poetry, overuse of certain cookie pics and too much love.
You just gotta laugh sometimes.
So it goes.

Bahahahaha! OMG, you crack me up!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Awww Shep, you are a great writer. I am sitting here all in suspense and everything!

TOM! There you go! LOL

Here ya go!

I was going to edit the repeated comment, but it made me laugh, so I'm leaving it. The wires in brain must be rusty or not connecting.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

*slow clap*

Well played, sir.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is it break time? Where did everyone go?

Goes to the kitchen and eats cookies.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Sorry sweetie!! I've got a pie in the oven (thank goodness it's not a bun!!)...lol...so I'm running into the kitchen to check on things.
*waves at Errollorre*...your reply..."It is good."

Shep and knowledgehunter...I'm sorry...what were we talking about? I'm hungry now so finding it hard to focus.

I'm not really as 'butt-hurt' as that member suggested, about their little hate-fest on The Shed...it was really just such a shock, like walking into a room full of strangers and hearing them talk about you.

(doing kaelci's *shifty eyes*) Makes a person feel like they're being watched or something! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join