It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 19. Send me straight to prison. Guilty as charged.

I thought 16 was the age of consent in most states, these days. 18 is long time to wait! LOL

I met my husband, my daughter's father, when I was 17, he was 26. We divorced years ago, but age had nothing to do with it. My daughter is in her 40s now.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

Washington's Age of consent is 16.

Correct. Technically, this means that Micah Rhodes is not legally a pedophile. As for the fake news that concludes the OP, we find an unnamed (of course) whistleblower leaking the upcoming "Pizzagate" busts because the DOJ wants people to know they are coming. On the other hand, President Trump had to rush the Muslim ban because he didn't want the bad guys to know it was coming. Which lie sounds more plausible?

Besides the event occurring in Oregon where the age of consent is 18, not 17.... there is this:

The boy said he met Rhodes in 2015 via the Grindr dating app. He told Rhodes he was 17 and Rhodes told him that he had a record of sexual crimes and needed to exercise caution. The boy said despite that, they had consensual sex in Gresham and Troutdale.

I highlighted the important part. It seems that the guy knew that it was wrong and he had a previous recrod of sexual crimes.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
It truly is endemic everywhere... *shudders*

Well if all the cryptic Vault7 tweets are real, then keep your eyes peeled 19th-22nd Feb..

S&F

This Vault7 will likely pertain to Clinton's 9/11 involvement amongst other things to prosecute Hilary with as an insurance policy.

This dude is a past sex offender. I wonder if he actually received proper counselling while being on parole. Doesn't sound like it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Clearly, he is lacking in judgement. He is probably seeking partners who are his emotional age. He is predatory, but note that it is with teens who are sexually aware, not young children who know nothing. The Op is sensationalistic, and a clear attempt to paint an entire movement as depraved based on the behavior of a single individual.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because if you're not parroting the approved group-think party line on this subject matter, obviously you're a closeted pedo that has just outed yourself and deserve to be called out for doing so.

Duh.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Please........I was 17 when I met my sons father and he was 19. I'm now 26 and hes 28.......

17-19 is not an inappropriate age gap.

In the end everyone has their own personal opinions. Mine happens to be 29 to 32 year old adults (from what i've witnessed myself) should not being having any kind of sexual relationship with 16 or 17 year olds. If some of you have been in those types of relationships, that's your business. I probably would have been grossed out by it. If you don't care, great.

-Alee
edit on 2/13/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Clearly, he is lacking in judgement. He is probably seeking partners who are his emotional age. He is predatory, but note that it is with teens who are sexually aware, not young children who know nothing. The Op is sensationalistic, and a clear attempt to paint an entire movement as depraved based on the behavior of a single individual.

Not just a single individual, they are ALL bat**** crazy.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Because if you're not parroting the approved group-think party line on this subject matter, obviously you're a closeted pedo that has just outed yourself and deserve to be called out for doing so.

Duh.

Pedophilia seems to be the go-to defamation now. I guess simply being gay is not considered evil enough any more. Even Conservatism makes progress.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Not just a single individual, they are ALL bat**** crazy.

Thank you for proving my point. Are all Conservatives batshirt crazy because of President Trump's bizarre behavior?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The boy said he met Rhodes in 2015 via the Grindr dating app. He told Rhodes he was 17 and Rhodes told him that he had a record of sexual crimes and needed to exercise caution. The boy said despite that, they had consensual sex in Gresham and Troutdale

Met in 2015!

PEDO!

PEDO!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
IS there a BLM leader who isn't a violent, genocidal racist or absolute scum bag?

the short answer is, no, the long answer is, no
edit on 13-2-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Portland is in Oregon. The age of consent there is 18.

Then they need to change their homophobic laws.

This just seems like they have been searching for anything to arrest him for.

I actually have no opinion on blm itself as I know little about them apart from it's reason for coming into existence.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Well, I mean, okay. But the guy in question is 23. And his (I can't even put enough quotes around the word victim so I won't even try) "victim" was 17. Not a big deal, IMO.

edit on 13-2-2017 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Not following, the Oregon consent laws apply to hetro- and homosexual encounters.

link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Portland is in Oregon. The age of consent there is 18.

This just seems like they have been searching for anything to arrest him for.

I actually have no opinion on blm itself as I know little about them apart from it's reason for coming into existence.

According to the article, he already had a record of sexual crimes before the two met, by his own admission.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

right, because liberals never commit crimes, they are just careless, lacking in judgement, reckless, negligent, ...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The boy said he met Rhodes in 2015 via the Grindr dating app. He told Rhodes he was 17 and Rhodes told him that he had a record of sexual crimes and needed to exercise caution. The boy said despite that, they had consensual sex in Gresham and Troutdale

Met in 2015!

PEDO!

PEDO!

So at "worst" the victim was 15 at the time, maybe 16.

Do you know what pedophilia is? How about "pre-pubescent?" Do you know what that means? Do you know when puberty tends to occur for the overwhelming majority of people?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: NerdGoddess

Well, I mean, okay. But the guy in question is 23. And his (I can't even put enough quotes around the word victim so I won't even try) "victim" was 17. Not a big deal, IMO.

Six years difference is not all that much, and it would have been legal just across the state border. The issue here is not pedophilia, it is an attempt to discredit a movement. Where was the thread when Mr. Rhodes was first charged back in 2015? Where was the shock and anger here on ATS? Is the "anti-pedophilia" lobby here concerned with the welfare of children and young adults, or are they using it as a political pretext?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join