It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: MrSensible
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Well, I mean, okay. But the guy in question is 23. And his (I can't even put enough quotes around the word victim so I won't even try) "victim" was 17. Not a big deal, IMO.

Six years difference is not all that much, and it would have been legal just across the state border. The issue here is not pedophilia, it is an attempt to discredit a movement. Where was the thread when Mr. Rhodes was first charged back in 2015? Where was the shock and anger here on ATS? Is the "anti-pedophilia" lobby here concerned with the welfare of children and young adults, or are they using it as a political pretext?

Oh they are fully discredited, by their own sick individual illegal acts, mainly of their founders and leaders.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

Sixteen is the age of consent in my state. It varies. We had to change ours because we had so many cases of Statutory rape, or Rape II. You know, boyfriend is eighteen, girlfriend is seventeen, they have sex and he goes to jail.

It became absurd, so we changed it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I could not figure which forum to place this in however it does need a place for all to see IMO. Further more I have been seeing articles where the pedophiles days are numbered as the new leadership in Washington will actively pursue those who can be proved guilty.

One of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement is facing pedophilia charges after police claim that Micah Rhodes had sex with an underage boy.

Rhodes was arrested last month after he was accused of being in a sexual relationship with an underage boy.

The affidavit does not specify what led police to the victim and Rhodes now. It does say that in 2015, the Oregon Youth Authority informed Portland police that Rhodes reportedly confessed that year to having sex with the victim. At the time, Rhodes was on parole for first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy crimes.

This guy besides being on parole, is the self proclaimed head of the BLM of Portland which they call themselves the Portland resistance... Yep the organization which did all the mayhem in Portland with their not so peaceful protest..
yournewswire.com...

As far as going after the pedo rings: www.whitehouse.gov...

Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking
Sec. 2. Policy. It shall be the policy of the executive branch to:

(a) strengthen enforcement of Federal law in order to thwart transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including criminal gangs, cartels, racketeering organizations, and other groups engaged in illicit activities that present a threat to public safety and national security and that are related to, for example:

This particular E.O. gives wide ranging authority and renews (with motivational time limits and reports) on getting various agencies to work together and not turn a blind eye to nefarious activities within our borders.

The next link I find hard to believe but if true I would expect some high profile arrest within the next 120 days..www.socialmediamorning.com...

An FBI whistleblower estimates “close to 30% of the political spectrum” in Washington D.C. is connected to the elite pedophile ring that has been infiltrated by law enforcement, with “high level arrests of close to three dozen pedophile politicians” expected next week.

The insider at the Federal Bureau of Investigation says that the FBI finished submitting paperwork to the Department of Justice in preparation for the “Pizzagate” arrests which will begin as soon as Jeff Sessions is confirmed as Attorney General.

Mr. Sessions has been briefed on the investigation and all of the evidence three weeks ago.

“We expect some movement next week. Another 42 people also expected to be arrested in the drag net. 72 in all.”

I would be willing to bet the Sessions Trump team will uphold the laws on the books and not turn a blind eye to this crap.. Either way time will tell what will go down and if justice is truly blind and equal for all.. Not holding my breath... but interesting none the less with the recent arrest reported.

This pizza gate like massive pedo ring conspiracy theories are silly and a really crappy thing to spread about people with absolutely no evidence past "look at the symbols?!?!".....

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder if Soros pays him in something other than cash.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

A lot of child abusers do hide but a lot of them are professional people and yes even activist.

"Professional people" hide it better, they are under less scrutiny than activists.

The last thing they want is to be closer examined by the gubment.

Fail...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If any movement has a strong, moral, valued message, then it cannot be discredited by any actions of it's messengers.

If a message is only valued by the quality of it's messengers, then it really isn't a message worth hearing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

ENOUGH!!!!

Please stop the squabbling, bickering and off topic remarks.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

How old was Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown who were constantly refereed to and emphasized as being children? The media often used grade school pics of Trayvon.

Did you use quotes around child then?

Laws are laws and this previously convicted pedo creep knew it was violation of the law but could not control his impulses. This predator has no self control, cannot be trusted and needs to be locked away for good.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I think it's fair to say a buttload of people on ATS objected to Martin being referred to as a child/kid.

And the same can absolutely be said for Brown.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You guys crack me up. Child abusers hide...

Jimmy Saville didn't seem to hide.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: MrSensible

Weird how we don't seem to get threads about pedophile female teachers on here when they bang their 17 year old male students.

I feel like 17 is pretty solidly post-puberty for the overwhelming majority of people on the planet, as well, so how does that qualify as pedophilia?

Maybe it's different because it's gay sex this time.

Reading your reply made me go and look at how the law developed on this in the UK. Whereas for hetrosexual couples the age of consent started at 12 and rose to 16, as recently as 1967 the age of consent in a homosexual relationship started at 21 and has since lowered to 16.

To be fair though, I suspect the majority of laws regarding sex have focused on acts that lead to natural procreation and homosexuality kept as taboo until the last 50 years or so.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Uh I was talking about BLM's bizarre behavior. And that BLM members are Batshirt crazy. Even the "non-violent" ones because of what they preach in the first place.

I know! Who do they think they are insisting that the police shouldn't shoot them just because they're black? That's crazy talk!

And your definition of Bizarre behavior from Trump is what? Just because you get triggered doesn't mean the triggering incident is bizarre. Facts are bizarre in that case then.

It doesn't strike you as odd that the President is so easily triggered that he cannot pull himself away from satirical TV programs and cannot resist the urge to tweet about them? You don't think it's bizarre that he states supposed facts that turn out not to be true? And when asked where he got those facts he doesn't know? And that he calls the media liars for simply repeating what he himself said? Do I need to go on?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Rather hard thing to do and a rather hard thing to hide especially as a professional politician. You are under a microscope the whole time as every reporter, foreign government, and idiot with a computer and a blog looking at everything about you from birth to today. Seems people are just mad that a "activist" may have got caught, and while I will not paint BLM with a broad brush because of the alleged actions of one of its members, there are those who are sick of the hypocrisy and will take pleasure in saying so.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: intrptr

You guys crack me up. Child abusers hide...

Jimmy Saville didn't seem to hide.

en.wikipedia.org...

Always the exception, notwithstanding...he wasn't protesting against the gubment either.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Seems people are just mad that a "activist" may have got caught, and while I will not paint BLM with a broad brush because of the alleged actions of one of its members, there are those who are sick of the hypocrisy and will take pleasure in saying so.

Conviction at trial in open court is "caught" not allegations. As far as believing him or the state about endemic entrenched racism by the white establishment, guess who I believe?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: MrSensible

Weird how we don't seem to get threads about pedophile female teachers on here when they bang their 17 year old male students.

I feel like 17 is pretty solidly post-puberty for the overwhelming majority of people on the planet, as well, so how does that qualify as pedophilia?

Maybe it's different because it's gay sex this time.

Well...The arrestee is 23 now, this happened in 2015..so he was 21 and the other was 17 at the time?

That doesn't sound like pedophilia?

I think the right wing thinketh too much about Pedophilia...It's more than a little creepy how much time they spend imagining everything as a pedophilia ring of enslaved children etc.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join