It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Leader Charged With Pedophilia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I could not figure which forum to place this in however it does need a place for all to see IMO. Further more I have been seeing articles where the pedophiles days are numbered as the new leadership in Washington will actively pursue those who can be proved guilty.

One of the leaders of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement is facing pedophilia charges after police claim that Micah Rhodes had sex with an underage boy.

Rhodes was arrested last month after he was accused of being in a sexual relationship with an underage boy.

The affidavit does not specify what led police to the victim and Rhodes now. It does say that in 2015, the Oregon Youth Authority informed Portland police that Rhodes reportedly confessed that year to having sex with the victim. At the time, Rhodes was on parole for first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy crimes.

This guy besides being on parole, is the self proclaimed head of the BLM of Portland which they call themselves the Portland resistance... Yep the organization which did all the mayhem in Portland with their not so peaceful protest..
yournewswire.com...

As far as going after the pedo rings: www.whitehouse.gov...

Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking
Sec. 2. Policy. It shall be the policy of the executive branch to:

(a) strengthen enforcement of Federal law in order to thwart transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including criminal gangs, cartels, racketeering organizations, and other groups engaged in illicit activities that present a threat to public safety and national security and that are related to, for example:

This particular E.O. gives wide ranging authority and renews (with motivational time limits and reports) on getting various agencies to work together and not turn a blind eye to nefarious activities within our borders.

The next link I find hard to believe but if true I would expect some high profile arrest within the next 120 days..www.socialmediamorning.com...

An FBI whistleblower estimates “close to 30% of the political spectrum” in Washington D.C. is connected to the elite pedophile ring that has been infiltrated by law enforcement, with “high level arrests of close to three dozen pedophile politicians” expected next week.

The insider at the Federal Bureau of Investigation says that the FBI finished submitting paperwork to the Department of Justice in preparation for the “Pizzagate” arrests which will begin as soon as Jeff Sessions is confirmed as Attorney General.

Mr. Sessions has been briefed on the investigation and all of the evidence three weeks ago.

“We expect some movement next week. Another 42 people also expected to be arrested in the drag net. 72 in all.”

I would be willing to bet the Sessions Trump team will uphold the laws on the books and not turn a blind eye to this crap.. Either way time will tell what will go down and if justice is truly blind and equal for all.. Not holding my breath... but interesting none the less with the recent arrest reported.

+75 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
IS there a BLM leader who isn't a violent, genocidal racist or absolute scum bag?

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It truly is endemic everywhere... *shudders*

Well if all the cryptic Vault7 tweets are real, then keep your eyes peeled 19th-22nd Feb..

S&F

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
IS there a BLM leader who isn't a violent, genocidal racist or absolute scum bag?

Probably not.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The left will protect this animal saying it's just a vast right wing conspiracy. It's homophobic in nature and it's a smear campaign. If they can excuse Bill Clinton they can excuse anyone. It will be labeled a witch hunt, you'll see..........

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I noticed you left out the age of the "child".

He was 17.

edit on 13-2-2017 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They always charge movement leaders with stuff like that.

Either or plant drugs on them or frame them for some jailable offense, even killing them if need be.

Whatever, cutting off the heads of un american leaders is a standard operating policy for the gubment. See overseas...

Qaddafi, Saddam, Assad, must go campaigns litter the historical wasteland.

Par for the course.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Weird how we don't seem to get threads about pedophile female teachers on here when they bang their 17 year old male students.

I feel like 17 is pretty solidly post-puberty for the overwhelming majority of people on the planet, as well, so how does that qualify as pedophilia?

Maybe it's different because it's gay sex this time.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
#ChildInnocenceMatters

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible
Washington's Age of consent is 16.

Portland is in Oregon. The age of consent there is 18.

edit on 13-2-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

He was 17.

Even so, perhaps it was legal if that's the case, no matter there will still be people who are disgusted and revolted by this.

Me and my sons father used to have a friend who slept with 16 year old girls because "it's legal in our state"

And I told that twat if I had a girl he was never welcome over again. Well I had a son, but I decided he still wasn't welcome over ever again.

So some people, like me, don't care if the law says 16 is legal, I'm still going to be revolted and disgusted by a grown ass man (OR WOMAN) sleeping with any child that young.

So i get where you're saying they perhaps didn't do anything legally wrong, but once your deeds are out in the open you can't control how society views it.

-Alee
edit on 2/13/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

He was 17.

Correct. Technically, this means that Micah Rhodes is not legally a pedophile. As for the fake news that concludes the OP, we find an unnamed (of course) whistleblower leaking the upcoming "Pizzagate" busts because the DOJ wants people to know they are coming. On the other hand, President Trump had to rush the Muslim ban because he didn't want the bad guys to know it was coming. Which lie sounds more plausible?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

He was 17.

They did not state the ages of the other victims and if what you say is true why arrest him ...maybe the grand jury got it wrong ?

While Rhodes was in jail, detectives learned he had sexual contact with a juvenile male in Multnomah County and a juvenile female in Washington County, according to police. Charges were added in Multnomah County and Rhodes was indicted by a Multnomah County grand jury.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

He was 17.

From the OP's link:

The affidavit does not specify what led police to the victim and Rhodes now. It does say that in 2015, the Oregon Youth Authority informed Portland police that Rhodes reportedly confessed that year to having sex with the victim. At the time, Rhodes was on parole for first-degree sex abuse and first-degree sodomy crimes.

Scum, imo....period.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

He was 17.

FAKE NEWS.

Again the Altright using fake news to slander their opposition. People are way more likely to believe that black lives DON'T matter and go ballistic over a movement corner stone leader and pedophilia charge, rather than a 23 year old man having a relationship with a 17 year old.

edit on 13-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

(post by iTruthSeeker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I also like that being charged with a crime is now the same as being guilty of it. Call me when this guy is convicted and maybe I'll be singing a different tune, but until then, please put me in the "I don't care" category.

a reply to: NerdGoddess

I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 19. Send me straight to prison. Guilty as charged.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

He was 17.

Is this an attempt to marginalize the crime? Seventeen years old is an underage child in Oregon concerning sex.

HOWEVER, the age of consent ranges from 16 through 18 in different states, so the crime of having sex with a 17-year-old is dependent upon location in America, I guess.

Here's a map from Wikipedia showing the broad range of sexual-consent age in the U.S.

The bottom line is that this is a crime in Oregon, where the age of consent is 18, but it wouldn't have been in Nevada, which is 16 and just an imaginary line away. But in any event, I find it relatively gross that a 23-year-old feels a need to have sex with a high-school-age child, let alone seemingly admit that they knew it was wrong AND have a history of similar issues prior to these incidents.

The dude is seemingly a predator.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

He wasn't even charged with "pedophilia" to begin with so I mean...lol.

From the blatantly false click-bait, star-farming thread title to the complete changing of what pedophilia actually is, this thread is comical before it's even reached page 2.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

In so many words, you condone this behavior, which isn't surprising. I wonder what kind of skeletons are in your closet.

How do you go from a simple statement of legal fact to my personal opinion of the behavior? Am I to conclude by your quickness to make such an allegation that you are an hypocrite who is a secret pedophile? Think of all the homophobic preachers who turn out to be gay.

In fact, I think anyone who gets sexually involved with anyone who is considerably younger than themselves id probably being predatory. Whether or not the State should concern itself with personal matters is another question. Do you think it is the role of the State to control our personal lives? Would you be willing to allow the State to determine whether your sexual predilections should be legal?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join