It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about targeted individuals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Thank you for sharing, going to read it now.

a reply to: AttentionGrabber

Ah man :/ that sucks. I've had that happen on this site before. I make a habit now of typing my reply in a notepad and then pasting it here just in case something glitches or I screw up and refresh. Do please share if you find the time.

a reply to: 123143

Hey like I said in my op, I BELIEVE people are targeted and not because of crimes. I understand this may be a touchy subject to those that are targeted. I posted this because I believe some are unjustly targeted, not watched. I say "watched" for those that are well, watched because they did something bad and "targeted" for those that are truly targeted.

I do believe it happens and my sole intent here was to 'hear' more truth about it from those harassed in this manner.

a reply to: Sheye

You know, I'm not completely arguing with you but to be fair I mentioned nothing identifying him and I included what I did in order to establish background to the question.

To be completely honest he has multiple blogs about this and tries to spread it online even by asking me to help. Please remember, everyone's situation is different. I did not break our trust as he's totally open about this stuff. I did not include his name nor identifying information however because I do not know if he wants to be tied to this site as respect for his fear of being watched. I'm sorry but it seems like no matter what I say you're jumping the gun.
edit on 11-2-2017 by OfTheVoid46 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OfTheVoid46

I'm sorry you take my honesty as jumping the gun.πŸ˜•

If you read back to your original post it really does seem like you are calling your " client" delusional with paranoia problems and I really see that as unprofessional on a public board such as this πŸ€”Save those thoughts for private moments with career peers .

Please don't feel I'm targeting you πŸ˜‰.. but I am honest about my opinions though I retain the right to change my opinions 😏

Have a great day OP

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

He may have a blog discussing his thoughts openly .. but how would he feel about you using him as an example of delusional paranoia on a huge public forum. Totally unprofessional πŸ€”

My guess is he would be very disappointed πŸ˜•

You also said you thought most cases of TI are just paranoia.. not exactly a great line to get people to open up about what they may have experienced πŸ€”

edit on 11-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

If you read back to your original post it really does seem like you are calling your " client" delusional with paranoia problems and I really see that as unprofessional on a public board such as this

It seems you would prefer to argue for the sake of argument itself. The OP made no admission of any profession, and this forum is inherently (and intentionally) anonymous. To be unprofessional he would have to be advertising some profession...here he is just another Joe.

But let's take the bait for completeness sake. For all you know he is an investigator who is seeking out alternative explanations for something he can't wrap his hands around. What better place than an anonymous widely and wildly diverse set of intellectuals?

πŸ€”Save those thoughts for private moments with career peers .

Funny, I thought the basic premise of public forums was precisely to NOT save thoughts for private moments providing one is within the T&C ....

Please don't feel I'm targeting you

you'd have a tough time convincing me that you weren't, but that is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

If you read back to your original post it really does seem like you are calling your " client" delusional with paranoia problems and I really see that as unprofessional on a public board such as this

It seems you would prefer to argue for the sake of argument itself. The OP made no admission of any profession, and this forum is inherently (and intentionally) anonymous. To be unprofessional he would have to be advertising some profession...here he is just another Joe.

But let's take the bait for completeness sake. For all you know he is an investigator who is seeking out alternative explanations for something he can't wrap his hands around. What better place than an anonymous widely and wildly diverse set of intellectuals?

πŸ€”Save those thoughts for private moments with career peers .

Funny, I thought the basic premise of public forums was precisely to NOT save thoughts for private moments providing one is within the T&C ....

Please don't feel I'm targeting you

you'd have a tough time convincing me that you weren't, but that is my opinion.

The OP wanted actual stories about TI out of " curiosity" .. and quite frankly real TIs would have to write a chapter to legitably explain their story which is crossing t& c's as far as wanting private info. There are tons of documented stories on the web concerning targeted indiviuals that would fulfill a simple sense of " curiosity"

I have a right to my opinion .. others have a right to disagree.. so be it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This is a serious very real topic that most real targeted indiviuals would feel hesitant about sharing for the sake of " curiosity"

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Now a days if someone wants to " spy " on you, it's even easier than you'd ever want to think.

Ultrasonics displaying ads on devices you didn't look at the products on to show those ads.

Using your own smartphone's accelerometer can basically turn the vibrations it picks up to know what you're typing or saying, without using your mic.

Will find more I love this stuff.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

and quite frankly real TIs would have to write a chapter to legitably explain their story

You're so far off the mark on that. The question the OP posed was has anyone been a targeted individual who HAS NOT committed an egregious crime....the answer to that is binary, either yes or no.

which is crossing t& c's as far as wanting private info.

It sure isn't unless they post any real info...

There are tons of documented stories on the web concerning targeted indiviuals that would fulfill a simple sense of " curiosity"

What there isn't, is a active correspondence where specific questions can be met with specific answers. As such, I fail to see how that's applicable.

I have a right to my opinion .. others have a right to disagree.. so be it πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

As I always say, I don't believe that, I believe anyone has a right to an informed opinion, I don't get on board with having a right to be ignorant.

This is a serious very real topic that most real targeted indiviuals would feel hesitant about sharing for the sake of " curiosity"

But what you've written above seems to negate your belief then, that there are tons of stories on the web, if they're so apprehensive about sharing their stories then wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Depends what level of targeted you mean? I've been followed most of my life by UFOs house to house and now from England to czech.. 'Someone' knows all about me and my movements.. After years of searching why and contacting similar individuals, it's likely it is due to rh- blood type.

IM gathering this is not quite what your meant Op? Although I am targeted in the traditional way too. Mainly due to my Planet X material which is way beyond what others are producing. Had all my accounts hacked, and regularly get followed around online by paid agents (see my thread for examples of this) this has gone on for the years I've been active on all the forums. Pics and posts removed, banned bla bla.

Ats is an arm of this control/censorship run by the same PTB we all know so well. Putting sensitive info into the skunk works forum is one such method of suppression.

I've worked for a major Illuminati company (a lottery management organization) was given high clearance, which I shouldn't have been. It was quite clear they wanted to keep a closer tab on me, even though they knew, I knew that was the case.

There are people that follow targeted individuals and these individuals usually may have no idea it's happening. Had members of secret societies posing as estate agents purposely 'flashing' their brotherhood rings knowing that I knew, in my own house no less.

probably explaing this in a crap way, but yes I'm targeted by many levels of entities. I have nothing to hide, but I am a danger to global security I can imagine, as I have plastered my work about Px all over the net, made a big difference in awareness! I also sent my thread here on Ats to Putin, weeks later he goes into Syria.

There are clearly two factions at play, right from the bottom (proxy puppets/agents) to the very top ET/Cryptoterrestrial hidden hand.

It's clear someone has been following my every move and probably knows more about me than most people do in my life. So I really am not bothered about the low level agents like the lettered agencies (small fry) Someone way up top knows all about me. Imagine all this for a mo?! I'm quite numb to this after all these years, but felt compelled to make this post, which will no doubt sound underwhelming and inconvincing.

I have a passion for truth and injustice, this will usually garner attention..

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

While some TIs may feel fine talking about their stories on blogs etc, I honestly feel the majority are very private about who they discuss it with unless they are so broken and desperate to have someone understand them. They are mostly looked at as paranoid lunatics , which is why I would discourage them in replying to a thread such as this.

My opinion .. and if it makes you feel smarter to call me ignorant.. have at it.. hope you have a great day feeling superiorπŸ™„...( like I really care about your opinion of me as well as of my opinions )

TI joke : Targeted indiviual yells into mic of his phone " Quit listening to me!".. 3 people listening say " I can't believe how paranoid he has become.. maybe he should be assesed for mental illness ?"

edit on 12-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It doesn't affect me anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I wrote a thread about something similar, some time back - Men In...White Trucks??? - an no, no crimes at all, of any sort. No reason whatsoever that we could name, that anyone would follow, but follow they did, for some months. More than one group, from what we could tell, and very, very strange. With a hubby who knows counter-intel procedures, we were able to look objectively at these events, and I have no doubt someone was following. Never did learn why. The "white truck" set was never threatening, whatsoever, just following. The other set, now, could be quite aggressive!

One incident, in particular - we were at an intersection, ready to turn into a neighborhood, a sort of shortcut to our own. Two left turn lanes, at this point. One car was in the other lane, convertible, younger driver, watching us obviously and on a cell phone. The other was across the intersection, another convertible, also clearly watching us, on a phone, and all indications with the other guy on the call. They made eye contact, talked back and forth, etc. Both followed us, the one turning right cutting off cars turning left on the signal, and were chasing us through the neighborhood. I lost them - not bad at that, and good engine! - but it was tense. No one we knew, no reason, but there it was. At that point, the hubby started taking us seriously. "Us" being myself and my oldest. Always happened with us together. And, no, she wasn't a criminal, either! Yes, very sure there.

So, can it happen? Sure, but like you, I suspect most who think they are targeted are likely not. Some cases, you have to wonder!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

That experience is very strange!! No idea how I missed reading that one before!! Crazy time, yes, but I don' think you imagined all of that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It tipped me off that Obama was a Satanist (even though I was a prior supporter and went on to support Hillary Clinton - don't ask me why now, in hindsight as that certainly came to light (a prophecy about Clinton, imo, added for entertainment value) in the final days of the campaign compliments of WikiLeaks and her campaign manager's email content).

It wasn't just my original concern or complaint about the sudden trip to Alaska to rename that mountain, but the reaction and response to my speaking out and what came down upon me as a result from a variety of directions. I was targeted.

Some of it was imagined, but not all and there's also a spiritual dimension to these things that's very real and authentic.

I suspect that almost everyone is targeted in some way, shape or form at some point in their lives. Why? Because for some solipsistic reason, Earth and everyone who lives here, is part of a cosmic drama and struggle regarding some sort of universal controversy surrounding the issue of authentic authority.

Many Christians and Christian converts are targeted, and they did nothing wrong.

At one point, after crying on my couch into a pillow (I later read that King David did the very same thing for much the same reasons), I looked up out my window and I saw a cube UFO in the sky which I call "the secret of Satan".

It was as if "they" were playing around with me but were themselves the object of targeting and observation by higher powers still and that's precisely how I (we) defeated them.

There's been a problem here on Earth for some time whereby the Kings and Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers all seem to have gotten caught up in a conspiracy to invert the true authority where it could be said that what is loosed on Earth is loosed in Heaven and what is bound on Earth is bound in Heaven also (the good news). Think non-local, holographic universe where local matters (something that I don't think they really worked out properly, because it's corollary is that of "to be is to be perceived" within the context and framework of a universal civility and this is their colossal failure, imho.

There is something about the human being and certain called and "chosen" people that forms a controversy who's limits and dimensions are hard to fathom.

The adage of the PTB and the powers and principalities here on Earth seems to involve the idea that "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" and in the process of overturning and inverting the rule of God in favor of an imposter. Why? To have a permissive framework to do evil. People don't want to be accountable to an all-good, righteous and forgiving God who's domain is the objective truth and reality.

It's really quite absurd and in the final analysis, the jokes on them who projected such a thing onto the heavens and the natives therein.

They try to rule by black magic and demonology, as if presuming, falsely, that such a rule by satan (small s), because it starts and ends right here has within it's grasp the power to rule the universe, and that's the Pope's job to sit in that seat, which appears to drive them (Popes) insane, finding themselves so close to the wrong gate.

I could go on and on about the things I've learned through my experiences, and what's strange is when I talk openly about them, people can see that I'm not crazy and that there's a certain reason and logic to what I'm describing and more often than not, they'll concur if they too have undergone a valid spiritual experience and the innocent subject of targeting.

If we keep at it, they will fall, and we can proclaim Babylon thrice fallen and that's very good news indeed.

I see it playing itself out now in other ways even though the heat's no longer on me personally.

There's what I call a double bind working it's way through the system that's capable of binding the evil one and casting it into the abyss for 1000 years, if men of good-will and men of courage and faith would just stick to their guns and follow everything through to it's logical conclusion.

The "devil" is also a systemic problem involving people and groups and systems often in secret, and light must be shed on it, not matter how difficult it is to come to terms with or how depraved, like 9/11 for example, that right there is when it came to the fore and made it's presence fully known, and those same bastards are working hard to try to rig things in their favor even now as we speak, with Trump as the object of the targeting.

Here's one technique that I believe they use.

When a person of interest is identified and the op is run on them, while certain actors or agents follow and surveil, I believe that a group of CIA satanist, black magic practitioners create a collectively formed focal point on the target, not unlike remote viewing and "men who stare at goats" combined.

When it's on you, you know it, but, it can also blow back, and they can find themselves trapped in a box of their own making, even if they're assisted by powers and principalities from above or below - the whole thing can have far reaching unintended consequences for those who are doing the targeting or evoking certain forces, powers and principalities.

The devil must be chained. Babylon is fallen! Hurrah!

What's interesting about me and my own experience is the way I both take it very seriously and not at all where it has even served to restore my own sense of humor, mirth and charm! lol

I've threaded it and have found the triumph and the freedom of the untouchable or the opposite of a "TI".

When they mess with you and it blows back on them, when in coming up against you, they also come up against God, that really freaks them out and perplexes them to no end and these things more often than not are accompanied by signs and wonders, either magnificent, or terrifying and in my case, I just thought it out all the way through and concluded that like Jesus said, I was doubly blessed to be so targeted and persecuted.

So I, the little man, get the last laugh you might say, but it's just no good unless and until I can share it with you! : )

Be blessed! (not blessed be),

AnkhMorpork

edit on 14-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

That experience is very strange!! No idea how I missed reading that one before!! Crazy time, yes, but I don' think you imagined all of that.

And here is the GOOD NEWS! (from that thread)

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

At the root and source of their "power" appears to reside a fundamental insecurity and fear, ironically.

They sure don't come at me anymore.

I felt like the whole experience for me, allowed me to kind of nark them all out in God's sight, with their own knowledge that that's what happened.

Imagine a well conceived satanic black magic black op blow back where the watchers are themselves observed? Talk about terror, to be so coopted and so bounded by their own hand and by their own activity once caught.

I'm sure it gets to a point where they could very easily strike out by continually going back and returning to their left hand path, and thus, cross a line that would be capable of sealing their fate in an assured condemnation.

Ironically, I think it's God's own capacity for mercy which ultimately binds them in a predicament of their own making, whoever "they" are.

"To be is to be perceived."

So theoretically, I still have every reason to go skipping and twirling in the space of absolute freedom everywhere I go giving praise to God.

During another experience and encounter. this time with Pope Ratzinger and his creepy friends, when it was all over, I heard God whisper "I'm proud of you son" or maybe it was my father, then passed on, but it wasn't his voice in any way.

What was strange about that period was how Ratzinger reported that he'd had a mystical experience that precipitated his resignation where he'd reported that to him it seemed like Jesus was sleeping all the time and unavailable. As I was laying in bed I'll never forget those old man fingers reaching out to me in what for me was a torment, and I said "get away from me", then got up and went outside for a smoke and I heard a faint voice (the veil was thin in terms of what was going on and it felt like some sort of Egyptian ritual of some kind with me as the object, as if to bind and whatever) say, in terror - It's a fire breathing dragon!"

The one thing that I've concluded throughout all of this is that there is an all powerful God and, that he has the most wonderful and playful sense of humor, mirth and irony, but it's never a devilish laugh, but the last laugh at the devil's expense, in the truth that sets us free and makes us an untouchable, freely skipping and twirling in the absolute liberation of true justice and true love.

That God is with me, is the only terror that remains, and that's a predicament that I can live with, may God have mercy on me, a sinner.

"Sin with courage"
St Augustine

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."

God knows us all through and through and we would all be well served to have a little more faith and a little more courage.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
P.S. If anyone comes across this thread who's being targeted for no reason or even for good reason (whatever that may be) even though you've committed no crime, please report, and I believe that I can share with you a remedy to make it all go away, maybe even make them run in terror from you to leave you as an untouchable in a space of absolute freedom and love.

God bless,

Ankh

edit on 15-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It tipped me off that Obama was a Satanist (even though I was a prior supporter and went on to support Hillary Clinton - don't ask me why now, in hindsight as that certainly came to light (a prophecy about Clinton, imo, added for entertainment value) in the final days of the campaign compliments of WikiLeaks and her campaign manager's email content).

It wasn't just my original concern or complaint about the sudden trip to Alaska to rename that mountain, but the reaction and response to my speaking out and what came down upon me as a result from a variety of directions. I was targeted.

Some of it was imagined, but not all and there's also a spiritual dimension to these things that's very real and authentic.

That there is, even though a lot of people don't want to believe it, or admit to it!!

I suspect that almost everyone is targeted in some way, shape or form at some point in their lives......

Many Christians and Christian converts are targeted, and they did nothing wrong.

All one has to do, in that case, is be a player for the other team. That alone shows the spiritual side to these things.

There is something about the human being and certain called and "chosen" people that forms a controversy who's limits and dimensions are hard to fathom.

Can you elaborate on that? That some are in fact chosen, I'd agree.

The adage of the PTB and the powers and principalities here on Earth seems to involve the idea that "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" ...

The flaw is in thinking that they have a chance to "win", in some fashion, and avoid the consequences of their actions. The idea of God and the devil being equal but opposite contributes to that of course, and is the key reason for that particular deception.

The "devil" is also a systemic problem involving people and groups and systems often in secret, and light must be shed on it, not matter how difficult it is to come to terms with or how depraved, like 9/11 for example, that right there is when it came to the fore and made it's presence fully known, and those same bastards are working hard to try to rig things in their favor even now as we speak, with Trump as the object of the targeting.

Here's one technique that I believe they use....

The techniques, no matter how good, are still not able to defeat God, and those who stand with Him have a protection that cannot be denied!

When they mess with you and it blows back on them, when in coming up against you, they also come up against God, that really freaks them out and perplexes them to no end and these things more often than not are accompanied by signs and wonders, either magnificent, or terrifying and in my case, I just thought it out all the way through and concluded that like Jesus said, I was doubly blessed to be so targeted and persecuted.

So I, the little man, get the last laugh you might say, but it's just no good unless and until I can share it with you! : )

Be blessed! (not blessed be),

AnkhMorpork

Indeed, that sort can be perplexed when something they try doesn't work. Stay safe!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
God and the devil? Seriously?

I think it's extremely tasteless to mix them into this. You gawd people already have your possession. This is maybe technology.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

And here is the GOOD NEWS! (from that thread)

At the root and source of their "power" appears to reside a fundamental insecurity and fear, ironically.

They sure don't come at me anymore.

I felt like the whole experience for me, allowed me to kind of nark them all out in God's sight, with their own knowledge that that's what happened.

*snip*

Ironically, I think it's God's own capacity for mercy which ultimately binds them in a predicament of their own making, whoever "they" are.

"To be is to be perceived."

So theoretically, I still have every reason to go skipping and twirling in the space of absolute freedom everywhere I go giving praise to God.

During another experience and encounter. this time with Pope Ratzinger and his creepy friends, when it was all over, I heard God whisper "I'm proud of you son" or maybe it was my father, then passed on, but it wasn't his voice in any way.

What was strange about that period was how Ratzinger reported that he'd had a mystical experience that precipitated his resignation where he'd reported that to him it seemed like Jesus was sleeping all the time and unavailable. As I was laying in bed I'll never forget those old man fingers reaching out to me in what for me was a torment, and I said "get away from me", then got up and went outside for a smoke and I heard a faint voice (the veil was thin in terms of what was going on and it felt like some sort of Egyptian ritual of some kind with me as the object, as if to bind and whatever) say, in terror - It's a fire breathing dragon!"

The one thing that I've concluded throughout all of this is that there is an all powerful God and, that he has the most wonderful and playful sense of humor, mirth and irony, but it's never a devilish laugh, but the last laugh at the devil's expense, in the truth that sets us free and makes us an untouchable, freely skipping and twirling in the absolute liberation of true justice and true love.

That God is with me, is the only terror that remains, and that's a predicament that I can live with, may God have mercy on me, a sinner.

"Sin with courage"
St Augustine

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."

God knows us all through and through and we would all be well served to have a little more faith and a little more courage.

Good news, indeed! Interesting, that bit about a dragon. And, yes, God's voice is always good, never evil, and we can know His voice! Reason to rejoice, indeed. I'll take being accountable to Him any day, over the alternative!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
God and the devil? Seriously?

I think it's extremely tasteless to mix them into this. You gawd people already have your possession. This is maybe technology.

You have no idea, not a clue. It has everything to do with those things, as well as a great controversy surrounding the issue of authority within the context of Civility, defined as: Consciously motivated organization behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher authority.

In my own experience it is definitely about powers and principalities.

You make a false assumption which is ill-informed.

Someday you'll have a "dark night of the soul" experience that will test you to the nth degree, and you'll be faced with a choice when in need of protection and a pathway to a new life that might cause you to reconsider a model of authentic leadership involving a type of death and resurrection experience.

Everyone's "house" gets tested at some stage, and if your house is founded on rock it will hold firm and the winds and the rains that came against it will abate, and a new light will dawn on you through the parting clouds.

It's all just part of the hero's journey.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Spare me your condescending psalm you got no idea who I am, or what I have been through, or know.

Do you feel it explains anything if you call a entity f*cking your mind god?
A rapist plaguing us with death and injustice he could prevent because he is almighty, but... meh...

What is god? I know, but I doubt you do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join