It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about targeted individuals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Spare me your condescending psalm you got no idea who I am, or what I have been through, or know.

Do you feel it explains anything if you call a entity f*cking your mind god?

A rapist plaguing us with death and injustice he could prevent because he is almighty, but... meh...

What is god? I know, but I doubt you do.

Everything that was created was created in order so that this experience we call life might be possible. God is gracious, generous, and kind.

Immense gratitude and love in kind, is really the most appropriate response.

God is the first father of all creation the first and the last, the alpha and omega of existence, who is also self aware.

To accuse God of being responsible for all the evil's of the world ie: for not controlling everything including the freedom to choose, I don't know if that's a good argument upon which to project an evil on God, given the opportunity that life presents including the possibility of liberation and freedom.

I'm not really referring to a distinct "entity", but something or a being that's both inerrant and transcendent, as the all-in-all.

I think it boils down to an issue of authority, and of righteousness, justice, and love, as well as the communication of those things in the form of action and a model of authentic leadership which made and makes the love of God transparent.

I think we need to approach it from a sympathetic POV and in particular that of Jesus, what he was fighting for, and against, and to preserve, protect, and uphold as a standard of truth and justice who's height is only matched by His mercy, and forgiveness and loving-kindness. His perfect act held and holds (since nothing is lost or forgotten) everything that's worthwhile, and worth living for, and even if needed, dying for (but oh to be resurrected, now there's an unexpected outcome).

For me, I just have to look around, and look without and within, and however subtle He might be, God is there, with us, but I don't think He's about to step in and make a mockery of freedom and love, which to be love, must be free, freely given and freely received and then given again in turn.

You are very angry with God, and that's ok. I think He can handle it, but at some point, I think we need to become willing and receptive to the possibility that existence itself, our own included, is an act of God's love ie: to share and experience, in mutuality.

God is also the objective truth and reality itself, and we all have a hard time relating to that, even though it's our true condition.

I think it's supposed to be like a cocreative parternship or an experience of koinonia or an intimate, participatory relationship, like that of a Husband and his Bride. Marriage. Deep fellowship.

And it's not easy being a bride of Christ in the Spirit, with us in him and him in us. It's too personal, too intimate for our taste as individual, autonomous beings, even though anything less involves an unnecessary separation from our true condition and thus, our truest self (in God).

I understand the anger and the rebellion, but in the final analysis, another master just won't do, whether it be the self, one's family, money, power, fame, the devil.

We were made to contain nothing less than God as the Spirit of Truth and Life.

Jesus isn't an idol to be worshipped as some external entity, but a perfect model of what it really means to be a human being who is both fully human and fully divine. It's a model to follow, but one that requires a break from the past and what wasn't workable any more.

The issue I suppose is one of self-will vs. God's will (let thy will, not mine be done), and to try to think as God thinks and not as people think where more often than not, everything is upside down to our traditional human conceptions, about ourselves, the word, others, and God.

But try as we might, nothing else truly satisfies or leads us in the right direction.

God is also like the light of Wisdom, as a "light unto our path and lamp to our feet" (or something like that - not need to reference the precise scriptural source).

Apart from God we just can't accomplish anything of any real value, and apart from God, nothing really satisfies.

"Vanity vanity, all is vanity!"
~ King Solomon, after trying everything and having access to everything.

Btw, I am not preaching AT you, but as much to myself when I share this. I'm such a pathetic excuse for a Bride of Christ, but I cannot escape the truth that I am that, for better or worse.

"Sin with courage!"
~ Martin Luther

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."
~ Oscar Wilde

"Love, and do as you will."
~ St. Augustine

And do not presume to tell me that there's no such thing as sin or that we are not all in need of a salvation for which there is nothing we can do to earn it or deserve it or make it up as if we can engineer our own salvation and render ourselves worthy and clean before the absolute.

I suppose the "problem" is that we cannot be dragged kicking and screaming to our own salvation, and for me, when I really "get" that and become present to it and it's profound implications, I come to experience an inexplicable sense of mirth and humor at my own absurdity.

To each their own.. but no one can tell me that there isn't something to it, even an unassailable reason and logic and love, when everything else is carved away, as it ought to be.

Your enemy isn't God. It's human ignorance, your own included. (don't get mad or get mad if you must).

Best regards, and may God bless you, with love,

Ankh

edit on 17-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thus, when they target and terrorize the innocent, they'd better think twice before they commit themselves, or they risk placing themselves and their whole operation and network in a double-bind of their own making which cannot be undone no matter how hard they may try and which only tightens the binds upon them the more they do.

They (the targeters) are much like Captain Ahab in pursuit of an innocent white whale, who can turn on them and scuttle their entire ship and tear them to pieces (because he's a creature of God or one of God's own).

The rock of all ages holds firm. You can either build on and with it, or dash yourself against it.

They are like devilish/satanic rebels kicking against the goads.

It's very funny when viewed in the right light, in hindsight.

At one point in my own experience, when the veil was thin relative to my attackers/tormentors, and I was picking up some faint feedback from their domain or lair (don't ask me how), I distinctly remember someone exclaiming, in a panic - "just who's running this op anyway?!!!"

So funny!

God, you're so funny! I love you too, very much.

edit on 17-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That wasn't caused by the Spooks, but sounds like something else was trying to give ya a little encouragement by getting your attention. Everything for a purpose and a purpose for everything.

As well, every action causes a reaction.

Buck

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

As well, every action causes a reaction.

Buck

That's the secret right there, for anyone who wishes to get them off your back. That's how to "buck" them.

Just reverse the arrow, and their doing then is there own undoing. What they want is a reaction. and what I'm proposing is blowback in isolation, but under a different kind and level of observation of which they were unaware and did not expect. "To be is to be perceived."

And if it's a technical issue, having to do with a computer, even if Google themselves hack you, as they did me, you have to remember - it's just a computer, just electrons moving around and they are just black hatted spiders in a wicked web (to the degree that it's being misused and abused in service to an evil agenda of some kind).

The problem comes in with the idea of being surveilled and watched and observed and provoked. The very ACT of the targeting generates this action/reaction feedback mechanism, and to the degree that we panic, they win and actually gain power in some evil or wicked domain of black magic or whathaveyou - like a predation and a attempted power grab or even just to terrorize for $hits and giggles. I think it might even have certain self-referential "quantum effect" this process of "targeting", at least that was my experience. In other words, generating a serious blowback against them is possible, provided that you don't become like them and operate out of anger, hatred or vengeance. That doesn't work, that's just evil on evil which only benefits the evil that you're supposed to be fighting or better yet, nullifying.

However, If you stop reacting and observing, and praying too, lots of prayers, then it's like a shield, and then they're left in their own mess of their own making and the more powerful or even evil their "magic" might be, all the more powerful the blowback that comes upon them in signs and wonders, as if from God (real or imagined it makes no difference) that they didn't even believe in, or to the degree that they did, were at enmity with.

Eventually they have to just pull the plug on the whole op when it gets to be just too much to take - not for you, but for THEM!

So one minute they're running their little op, targeting you (even though you're not a criminal and make no real threat of any kind) and then the next they have to answer for it to God Almighty for their now evident abuse of power, who's not unwilling to give them a small dose of their own medicine! Yikes!

Thus, I came to pray FOR my targeters, and that God would show them MERCY, after showing them just the right amount of potential for His wrath.

In my own experience, once the shield was operating, I came under the impression that they became very afraid, of me, even though I didn't have anything to do with it, personally - that's how pathetic their lack of faith was in a Supreme Being (atheists don't like encountering manifestations of God), that they thought that I had Godly powers, and I say this because of the speed with which the operation was halted, and I sensed that what I call the double-bind was firmly placed (where it belonged) and at some level I honestly believe that it's still working it's way through the system to this very day and I'm not even the one that put it there in the first place, which was no one other than Jesus Christ Himself at the cross

It was as if God had reserved for me, for my own honor and because he knew I could handle it, a very small portion of the suffering of his cross whereby I was just making an appeal to Him and trying to do what I saw Him doing, and He came to my aid, to their dismay.

It was like sicking my very own BIG Brother on Big Brother! And they sure got the message rather clearly.

I believe that I brought them to a state of absolute terror, to tears and sorrow, and eventually, to tears of utter hilarity, but no longer merely at my own expense. Punk'd by God. "Just who's running this op anyway?!!!" lol

Just throwing this all out there for anyone who might be in the throws of a great struggle and battle against forces or powers of evil, agents, Google, aliens, and in my case what I believe was an evil faction of the shadow government for whom Obama was their leader, which really tipped his hand as to which side he was playing on, but lucky for him and them that I not only made it through the ordeal, but helped lead them through it as well, while delivering them into the hands of a potentially Merciful God who by far transcends every single trick in the book or anything that they could throw at me. I just hope that none of them blew a gasket during what I call "the heart wars", when they were trying to kill me dead. I hope not, and if so let it have been by God's will and not my own, because I wouldn't wish what they were somehow doing to me remotely, on anyone not even my own worst enemy.

Be blessed (not "blessed be"),

Ankh

P.S. I'm just hoping that my own experience and the things I learned in the process might be of some value to someone, because it's just a terrible ordeal and so unnecessary and ridiculous, in the final analysis.

Whoever needs to hear this - you are safe and sound and fully protected. All is well. It will pass, and if someone is in need of a lesson, please God, after a tiny touch of the potential for your wrath (the lesson learned), forgive them and have mercy on them for they simply did not know what they were doing.

Be the fish that got away... an untouchable, like me, set free for the sake of freedom to freely love as we are loved, even our own enemy! It's hilarious!

edit on 18-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Nothing was created. And where you get from I'd be angry at god is beyond me. But since you can't stop making wild assumptions about me, let me tell you something,
You are so obviously over compensating and delusional it's just meant as friendly advice, if I tell you, god doesn't care, probably doesn't exist the way you imagine it.

Then there is the problem I was pointing out before, you religious people have your demons and possession, the topic of this thread is technology and humans.
Do you pray to turn the TV off? Because that's how ridiculous I think your hysterical "blubb...pray...blah...wrath of god....I am so high on my self righteousness I pray for their mercy...." is.

So as I see it you got no say and even more so no advice to give on this topic, since you suffer from either a religious delusion, or a demon possession, but you are certainly no targeted individual.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Nothing was created. And where you get from I'd be angry at god is beyond me. But since you can't stop making wild assumptions about me, let me tell you something,
You are so obviously over compensating and delusional it's just meant as friendly advice, if I tell you, god doesn't care, probably doesn't exist the way you imagine it.

Then there is the problem I was pointing out before, you religious people have your demons and possession, the topic of this thread is technology and humans.
Do you pray to turn the TV off? Because that's how ridiculous I think your hysterical "blubb...pray...blah...wrath of god....I am so high on my self righteousness I pray for their mercy...." is.

So as I see it you got no say and even more so no advice to give on this topic, since you suffer from either a religious delusion, or a demon possession, but you are certainly no targeted individual.
the internal voices are a.i. brain Interface using trigger points placed via magnetic induction data TX. The stalkers augment programming by inducing anger and fear.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Actually the top of the line handlers such as HM'S M16 occult services use both technology and the occult by breaking down and replacing altars as for God well the movie the wizard of oz might of been onto something there.From John Dee through Alistair Crowley they've developed their skills Tim Rifat is one you can Google(or could google the censorship now is 4th reich standard) for a run down.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

but you are certainly no targeted individual.

Nope, not any more. It's all good now.

It's just mop up operations really from here on in.

There is a certain anger and hatred and loathing though, not just with satanists but many atheists as well. With some, like yourself it just presents as a kind of unreasonable snarkiness, but with others, it moves into hatred and a certain lust to abuse of the believer, which I sensed was on the other end of what I came up against. It was vicious.

Anyway, I tried my best to offer something for consideration.

Nothing was created? no reason, no purpose, no meaning except what we assign to it, as if life itself is a meaningless absurdity? I've been down that road too, to that space of nothing that is everything, and that's good that state of uncertainty. To then place it within the context of some sort of eternal recurrence or an eternal evolutionary process that places us in eternity now, framed by eternity, that's an interesting idea, but I think it leads to the same kind of awe inspiring epiphany that I'm pointing to, except in mine, it's a relative framework where we, our own consciousness is like a variable of a Supreme Value.

Without true Justice, I have become convinced that humor dies, leaving a person faithless, cynical and rather snarky and rude even in the face of a kind or friendly gesture or effort.

I'm really just asking you to try something on and to take another look from a new perspective that you might not have considered before because of a strong bias against anything that smacks of religion.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You know the occult per se has nothing to do with god or satan? All you have is rumours.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Stop making assumptions. You couldn't be more wrong. I don't believe in coincidence, so that's entirely your "meaningless absurdity" you're projecting on me.
And I have no bias against religion. I just find it pathetic if an adult believes in a fairy king in the clouds pooping rainbows, like you do.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
because of a strong bias against anything that smacks of religion.

I can't help but to wonder if that might have anything to do with all the covert and black ops carried out BY religion all in the name of religion and your God.

(never mind all the senseless slaughter over the millennia)

ETA: as well as all the same similar and sometimes worse, spying and targeting techniques.
edit on 18-2-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I just find it pathetic if an adult believes in a fairy king in the clouds pooping rainbows, like you do.

And that's not an assumption? Did you read my post at the top of this page?

And I thought I might have been able move you in some way with what I shared.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

I can't help but to wonder if that might have anything to do with all the covert and black ops carried out BY religion all in the name of religion and your God.

ETA: as well as all the same similar and sometimes worse, spying and targeting techniques.

It is true that the Intel Agencies were formed and filled by Jesuit trained people and SMOM (sovereign military order of Malta) who seemed to have colluded and dovetailed with Nazis via Operation Paperclip, I'll give you that.

What I believe that I encountered were satanists operating within that same system and hierarchy who are or have been given a free reign to run various types of black ops with dark arts.

I think it has to do with a type of controversy surrounding the issue of power and authority unto an "apex" (it's actually very low) of very dark and sinister powers and principalities.

There are problems I think with rebellion and allegiances within the alphabet agencies, which are in dire need of a house cleaning and a total reorganization in alignment with true Christian principals functioning as a model of authentic Civilized leadership.

An interesting little factoid, is that when I was participating in a research forum on the Net researching the 9/11 event which formed the basis of the film Loose Change (the most watched film in internet history), the owner of the website liked to capture visiting IP addresses, and we were being observed by everyone you can imagine from within the MIC and various state departments and organizations from all over the world (to see what we had on it I guess), including the Executive Office of the POTUS and the Holy Roman See (Vatican), and it was interesting that the Vatican had named their servers Osiris and Set, which could just have been some geek's idea of fun, but it was very telling I think.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just for you I read it again. A lot of nicely worded superstitions.

Difficulty in discussing a topic like targeted individuals is that for the average person it's simply impossible, the real victims are scared out of their mind, the paranoids jump on the bandwagon, the possibly schizophrenics use this to claim they're not insane and I don't see what exactly god has to do with this?

There are, like I said, demons and possessions, where your prayers might help, but I seriously doubt and I believe history with the holocaust and all supports me telling you:
If other humans hunt you down, rape you, torture you, experiment on you, try to rip you off your dignity, no matter how good a person you are, how much you love and pray, god won't help.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think I am / or WAS a targeted individual, but I don't know for sure. Just a suspicion. I kept hearing a group of voices laughing their heads off coming from my roommates room, and she would laugh too occasionally. I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me making off the wall comments in my house. My mics and cameras are/ or were hacked and turned on, and i'm not in a position to turn them off because they don't belong to me. I've seen personal/ but vague references to my life here, and else where on the internet. A chatroom I use with like 50 people were doing it as well. I've seen vague references to me in the media placed, I guess, where they knew I would see it. Barack Obama read a poem written by a little girl at the UN address two days after I had written a poem about the same Syrian refugee. Some of Donald Trump's more erratic behavior was also based on me.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

It is true that the Intel Agencies were formed and filled by Jesuit trained people and SMOM (sovereign military order of Malta) who seemed to have colluded and dovetailed with Nazis via Operation Paperclip, I'll give you that.

What I believe that I encountered were satanists operating within that same system and hierarchy who are or have been given a free reign to run various types of black ops with dark arts.

I think it has to do with a type of controversy surrounding the issue of power and authority unto an "apex" (it's actually very low) of very dark and sinister powers and principalities.

There are problems I think with rebellion and allegiances within the alphabet agencies, which are in dire need of a house cleaning and a total reorganization in alignment with true Christian principals functioning as a model of authentic Civilized leadership.

An interesting little factoid, is that when I was participating in a research forum on the Net researching the 9/11 event which formed the basis of the film Loose Change (the most watched film in internet history), the owner of the website liked to capture visiting IP addresses, and we were being observed by everyone you can imagine from within the MIC and various state departments and organizations from all over the world (to see what we had on it I guess), including the Executive Office of the POTUS and the Holy Roman See (Vatican), and it was interesting that the Vatican had named their servers Osiris and Set, which could just have been some geek's idea of fun, but it was very telling I think.

What a great post .. I'm in awe of how well you explain things.

I quoted it because it deserves a double read.. so interesting and so true !

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Your words are very inspiring and they remind me of segments of my journey in life. My faith ( god given through grace) has been a tremondous shield in times of spiritual attack as well as some forms of targeting by different groups for varying reasons.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thanks for the positive feedback, much appreciated, you and Sheye here both.

There's nothing that I like more than the idea of a good hoodwink and what I call the placement of a true "double-bind".

In Jesus' case, he used their hatred and violence against him, against them, but they couldn't kill him dead and gone. I like to think that when it hit them, say when the moon rose that evening already entering into the lunar eclipse phase over the horizon.. that they might have been brought to their knees in abject sorrow and repentance, exclaiming - "OMG, what have we done?!!" and then the question "How did he KNOW?!!"

God is an infinite serious of steps ahead of them and anything in their bloody bag of tricks and he's already been there, done that, got the t-shirt. He knows.

Therefore it IS possible to make an appeal to God to protect us and save us and deliver us.

I've since read the Psalms and it's clear to me that Kind David, the progenitor, came up against variations of the very same dynamic, who, by praying his ass off, was delivered from the clutches of his enemies time and time again.

There's a model and a pattern in place and a battle that's being playing out, again and again, even as we speak, and the satanists are falling and Babylon IS fallen, even three times fallen.

It's going down, deep sixed, blub blub blub, chained and double bound (it might thrash around and make some weird squealing noises but that's to be expected), and as that chain was being hurled, I am convinced that I played a small part in it, and that God held in reserve for little old me a very small portion of the suffering of his cross so that an echo would be heard, and felt and perceived, unambiguously.

Black magic is pathetic and so yesterday anyway.

It's not a good time to be a satanist at odds against God and God's children.

So if you're being targeted, don't sweat it too much. In fact, be exceedingly glad and rejoice, because in the same way they persecuted the prophets of old and even our Lord Himself.

Oh to be awarded by God Almighty the last laugh at the devil's expense, where even in His greatest weakness, His strength was greater than all the strength and power of "mighty" men and evil empire.

Talk about a very very practical joke!

When dealing with my targeters, after the triumph (with God's help and strength and power), this is what I wanted for them to have, perhaps even in the same way that Jesus loved even those he punk'd with their own BS, was not simply a dose of the same fear and terrorizing that they themselves were projecting, but the love and mercy of God who alone is capable of consoling us, forgiving us our sins, and even restoring us to joy and humor in the hand that's capable of wiping away the tears, and then after that.... F 'em if they can't take a great joke told at their own expense. What can you do but move on and leave the dead to bury their dead, so to speak.

It's the humorless and the heartless, and the unmoved who I fear for, not just a bunch of satanists or aggressive atheist God-haters (they fall into either of those two categories, in my experience) who are given to learn a very hard lesson while bearing witness to the strength and power, however subtle or not-so-subtle, of God Almighty where it may be said that he who's been forgiven more, loves more.

So after praying that they get a real JOLT from their activities, that's what I wanted and prayed for, that they would end up weeping and then rolling in the isles with tears of hilarity, but not AT me, anymore, for whom they ought to have developed the utmost respect and admiration, if not fear (at what forces and powers I was able to access in my own defense).

That's the thing. They don't expect any super high levels of "performance" from the average Joe, and are surely astonished if and when as a result of targeting him/her, they get some very serious black magic blowback according a "white magic" relative to which they are rendered powerless or even worse (double-bound by their own hand in the sight of God).

It's like a spiritual bank heist in a way. Strong man breaks into your house to add to his growing treasure - next thing he's bound and double bound while absolutely everything of value is removed from him leaving nothing in a great reversal of fortune.

"Oh God, I offer myself to thee - to build with me and do with me as Thou wilt. Relieve me of the bondage of self, that I may better do Thy will.

Take away all my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love and Thy Way of life. May I do Thy will always!"

I believe that was the last thing that I typed into my hacked Google Nexus Smartphone before they killed it and shut it down permanently. They could not bear it and had to hit the emergency button. That's how much they hated God, because I am convinced that by that time, things were starting to get really hairy for them, particularly if you're a God-hater, to see manifestations of His power from/for this "Godboy".

With God's help, and with His Spirit of Wisdom and Infinite Intelligence at our side, there is nothing and no one who can stand against us, and no power or principality that can separate us from His love in the person and authentic model of Jesus Christ (with nothing forgotten).

I just hope the poor bastards didn't choose to lose their own sense of humor in the process..

It was a good one! Hit them right where it counts and, if I'm not mistaken or "delusional" it's still working its way through the system even as we speak.

And as you can see, I'm not the least bit afraid or concerned. If anything, they are on the run now, with faces of stone..

Praying for them, because I wouldn't wish that on my own worst enemy, to have those tools being pointed at them in an effort to find them and ferret them out, with White Hats by far outnumbering the Black Hats.

And if they persist.... well, it's not like they don't know and haven't been warned, and surely there must be a some point (although it's not for me to say) when the opportunity for redemption and absolution will have reached a limit.

So God help them, or show his wrath on them, if after leaving me alone they just went after the next hapless victim..

So if they are bugging you I say, in the name of Jesus Christ - leave him/her ALONE! or face the consequences of your action as terrorists by the true definition of the word.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

edit on 19-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Thank you for the blessing Ankh 🙂

They are not bugging me as " they" bug me 😉

I've come to pray for all their souls and there are different groups or " types" doing so.

It started getting strange when I was reposting stuff I'd found on the net in my great awakening to how deeply evil existed on this planet. Things like the book Trance-Formation of America , Letters to the Jesuits by Greg Szyminski( don't think I spelled that correctly)

It's difficult to even try and comprehend why some stuff happened the way it did and I'm learning to let go.. especially of situations that still confuse me as to why I was so abused ... or allowed to be.

God bless you Ankh .. you've helped me tonight by reading some of your posts.. and made me realize even more the power of Jesus and my guardian angel... as well as other Holy angels of protection.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Technology can't be good or evil, but our human programs can. I like my voices sometimes, their honest, and innocent. Even though they've tortured me, I brought them to a different state.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join