It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am just staring to see the hypocrisy of the right on this thread.

Post a thread saying that trump has been accused of doing the same and you all run to his Defense

An accusation that is similar is made against a Syrian refugee and you call for his head and start going on about how this shows how bad these refugees all are.

Can you lot honestly not see the irony in this

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RazorV66

No proof for your claims?, but then again, the Left never lets the truth get in the way of a perfectly good lie.

Girls claim man touched them.

Girls claim Trump touched them.

Proof?

Who paid these Canadian girls to make this claim and why would anyone pay them to do so?

But please, continue with your marginalization of sexual abuse since the abuser's nationality and reason for being in Canada is inconvenient to your argument.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: AMPTAH

But his diet, it is haram

But, according to Islam, a true Muslim must do anything necessary to promote Islam, even if he has to use lies, deception, misdirection, and yes, even haram, if that helps to "disguise" his actions that must be carried out in secret to promote the faith.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No proof for your claims?, but then again, the Left never lets the truth get in the way of a perfectly good lie.

Proof?

Who paid these Canadian girls to make this claim and why would anyone pay them to do so?

But please, continue with your marginalization of sexual abuse since the abuser's nationality and reason for being in Canada is inconvenient to your argument.

Oh, I see.

The girls from the pageant claiming Trump touched them were only after money.

Sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You seem to be confused on the difference between the words "accused" and "charged." Accused means there is a claim against you, charged means a claim has been made against you which has been deemed to have sufficient evidence to lead to a criminal trial. There is zero measure of proof required to accuse someone of something, while there is a considerable measure of proof and evidence required to convince the criminal justice system to file a charge against another individual.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you lot honestly not see the irony in this

No, they cannot.

You know the saying, "Love is blind."

When you love someone, you can't see all their faults.

Everything they do, somehow seems to be right, ok, passable, minor if faulty, trivial if against the law, etc..

But, when you hate someone, even their best actions have some fault in it.

That's just the way things are.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

But his diet, it is haram

But, according to Islam, a true Muslim must do anything necessary to promote Islam, even if he has to use lies, deception, misdirection, and yes, even haram, if that helps to "disguise" his actions that must be carried out in secret to promote the faith.

Yes, we Americans are well aware of Taqiyya, as it is one of the prime arguments to support the need for iron clad immigration restrictions against entry of those from muslim countries hostile to the US. I'm surprised you acknowledged its existence, as it is a part of that religion usually denied by the mainstream.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Proof?

Oh, I see.

Sure.

Were criminal charges ever filed? In this case they have been.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Proof?

Oh, I see.

Sure.

Were criminal charges ever filed? In this case they have been.

Have you ever met a rape victim.

I have, several of them, working in the emergency department, they come in, terrified, he might be in the room he might not. You talk to them, try to offer some comfort and eventually ask if they want the police informed. Most of the time they say no.

It's a massive problem sexual abuse is one of the most under reported crimes.

As such to claim that some one was not sexually assaulted because there was no police report or criminal charge is the hight of stupidity
edit on 8-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm saying that the comparison between a case in which accusations have been made but no charges and one in which charges have legally been filed isn't apples to apples. I'm not suggesting uncharged rapes don't happen BUT how many of those women who were truly raped and too traumatised to press charges turn around and go public with their stories? Seems to me that if a court appearance would be too traumatic and they don't want everybody to know about their abuse, the LAST thing they'd do is go straight to the press... but that's just me.

Actually the height of stupidity is handling scorpions and then acting surprised when you get stung.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

ow many of those women who were truly raped and too traumatised to press charges turn around and go public with their stories?

Now apply your logic to the savil case and you will see why this line of thinking is so dangerous. It happens all the time one comes forward and then the rest all speak up.

If you think you're the only victim it's your word against his but if several speak out the he loses that power

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I see, a terrible person committed a terrible crime. Is that all?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

How about, a really good person made a horrible mistake in a moment of confusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

'the hell are you talking about?

That is literally what this thread is about. A person, committing a crime against another person, and being charged. That's all. What, are you saying rape and sexual assault are only exclusive to Syrian refugees? All refugees?I know a ton of catholic priests who would object to such notions.

This thread is a waste and only good for spreading your irrational xenophobic rhetoric. I should know; I am addicted to the art of rhetoric.
edit on 8-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Annee

Always trying to justify these things.

I see you removed your comment.

I removed it because the formatting was screwed up.

Again, how many sexual assaults total in the area?

Like in ALL. Not "pick a Syrian".

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

A one-off example doesn't justify anything, the pattern however does.

There's been a massive number of refugee led sexual assaults at pools across Germany and Sweden as an example, to the point some pools have banned refugees altogether.

Furthermore, if you study Sharia you see infidels are open game for sexual assault and rape. Infidels deserve it. Now you might counter most don't act on those beliefs. True. But even if it's a fraction it's a problem. And it stems from their ideological belief system.
edit on 8-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl
At least 1 infidel sexually assaulted him with her foot.

I don't know about other places, but this crap won't fly here.

link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

How about, a really good person made a horrible mistake in a moment of confusion.

Wow
"really good people" don't get happy handed with girls under 16 years of age. That's one of the list of things that get your good guy card pulled, shredded, and burned. And being lecherous isn't a state of "confusion" it's being a perverted lecher. Again the cultural incompatibility issue seems to be at play here if this is truly the defense you accept here.

link   

'the hell are you talking about?

I'm talking about people having completely different interpretations about what happened in an event.

Happens all the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's just pitiful when people can't all agree that this is bad.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

am just staring to see the hypocrisy of the right on this thread

What hypocrisy ?

Was I guess it's Trump ever charged?

Compared to the TOPIC that was about a refugee that was charged.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join