It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugee Charged after Multiple Sexual Assaults in Canadian Swimming Pool

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: RazorV66

No proof for your claims?, but then again, the Left never lets the truth get in the way of a perfectly good lie.

Girls claim man touched them.

Girls claim Trump touched them.

Proof?

Who paid these Canadian girls to make this claim and why would anyone pay them to do so?

But please, continue with your marginalization of sexual abuse since the abuser's nationality and reason for being in Canada is inconvenient to your argument.

Oh, I see.

The girls from the pageant claiming Trump touched them were only after money.

Sure.

First of all, the claim about Trump was he walked into the pageant dressing room, not that he touched any girls.
Here is a version of the claim from Buzzfeed no less, the Liberal mouthpiece.
www.buzzfeed.com...

Where are the criminal charges against him? Where are the proven claims?....zip, zero, nada.
More heresay from the Liberals when they have nothing but unproven, unsubstantiated claims just like the women that claimed Trump molested them with flaming Liberal, Hillary ass kissing Gloria Allred and her daughter Lisa Bloom for their attorneys.
Why did they drop all their claims? Because it was all lies, to try to help a sinking Presidential candidate in Hillary Clinton. If they were true, why are they not pursuing these charges from now till doomsday?
Leftist drama theater is a sad thing to watch and all I can do is shake my head. I really am starting to feel bad for you guys, with this pissing in the wind, throw anything against the wall and hope it sticks mentality. Parroting anything and everything that is fake news to justify your deranged, failed way of life.
Just as you guys are doing in this thread, a fu*king Syrian scumbag molests some girls and your mentality is to say, if it's good for Trump, it's good for them too. Beyond disgusting folks, it really is.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Oh you really wonder where those young men come from? They come from everywhere, be afraid! be very afraid!

I suggest maybe take a look for yourself.

www.edmonton.ca...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: TheTory

The innocence of several teenage girls is a small price to pay for the rewards of multiculturalism and to avoid hurting the feelings of a grown father of 6.

I'm sure that the Canadian education is progressive enough to have taught them all about this so that they were aware of all the cultural and sexual nuance at play. It should not have been a horribly or frightening experience for them, rather they should have drawn a lot of cultural enrichment from it.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You don't appear to know what hypocrisy means, nor really know much about Islam/Sharia.

One is an ideological belief system which promotes the sexual assault and rape of infidels, never mind the sexual assault and rape of boys given their heavily suppressive culture.

And you're attempting to compare that to apparent politically led claims against Trump where the women a) didn't feel the need to complain for previous decades and b) a number were proven to be false claims after the election. And funny enough, all the claims dried up as soon as Trump won the election.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If you are against immigration then at least give me a sensible debate on it, talk to me about increased pressure on public services, difficulties in integration, over population and so on.

I will try to do that.

Most of the Islamic immigrants that we have in the west (at least in the US) are great people. They wanted to leave their country and come to the west for some reason, and that probably means they are fans of our freedoms.

Most of the Muslims I know are better Americans than me, they take our freedoms to heart, because they have seen a country where those freedoms aren't allowed.

The problem is taking in mass amounts of immigrants or refugees (most of which are not actually refugees but economic migrants in Europe). If only a small handful are taken, they have a harder time not assimilating. But when you take in huge groups, they tend to not assimilate and form ethnic villages.

Look at Britain. As was cited before, the town of Rotherham had thousands of Islalmic migrants sexually assualt over 1400 girls in a 16 year period. Look at Sweden, which has become the rape capital of the west. Look at Germany, where even Merkel is lamenting not vetting enough, where mass sexual assualts ahppen in public.

They have to hand migrants picture books that show things don't touch women in Switzerland.

The problem is the global media down plays these stories all of the time.

16 years in Rotherham of people pleading that there daughters had been kidnapped and "groomed" and the cops, media , and politicians thought like you, it would be racist to accuse these migrants of this. Only after 1400 girls had to suffer were theyb willing to put their political correctness behind them and admit the truth; these migrants were mass raping women.

With mass Islamic immigration comes increased attacks against the LGBT community too. And lets not forget attacks in France against Charlie Hebdo against free speech.

And then there are practices such as female genital mutilation. Read this from England.

A total of 578 girls were treated for female genital mutilation in England in March in what campaigners said was just the tip of the iceberg. The latest figures, from the Health and Social Care Information Centre, bring the total of identified cases to 3,963 since data began to be collected on FGM in September. Sixty of the newly identified cases reported involved under-18s.

www.theguardian.com...

Can you imagine 30 years ago this being a problem in England?

It is not racist to look at facts.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Annee

Always trying to justify these things.

I see you removed your comment.

I removed it because the formatting was screwed up.

Again, how many sexual assaults total in the area?

Like in ALL. Not "pick a Syrian".

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

He touched them while they were all in a swimming pool.

It's happened to me. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but it happened.

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

Yet we are told that cat calling a woman is a traumatic experience to women.

So an Islamic man groping 6 teenage girls in a pool against their will, not a big deal.

Construction worker telling a girl shes cute- we live in a rape culture.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am just staring to see the hypocrisy of the right on this thread.

Post a thread saying that trump has been accused of doing the same and you all run to his Defense

An accusation that is similar is made against a Syrian refugee and you call for his head and start going on about how this shows how bad these refugees all are.

Can you lot honestly not see the irony in this

The difference is the amount of proof we have.

I will grant you that this Muslim man is innocent until proven guilty, and deserves a fair triaal.

But what he did was in public, was called out by 6 people at the same time, and got him arrested.

The claims against Trump didn't come out until years later when he was running for president, had other girls in the locker room saying he did nothing wrong, and he was never charged.

Surely you can see the difference in the two situations.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

That is not justifying anything, except sexual assaults happen all the time. They do not just happen because someone was Syrian.

No idea, but if one guy can pull off six of them in a single day then I'd say it's likely he's done it before and will do it again.

Yes, it is sexual assault. But, trying to blow it up that he assaulted 6 girls in a single day - - is a bit dramatic.

So an Islamic man groping 6 teenage girls in a pool against their will, not a big deal.

The man just happened to be Syrian.

I'm not joining the non-white lynch mob.

And then, you have to go off on stuff not even related to this incident.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's called "cognitive dissonance."

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's called "cognitive dissonance."

Sure it is.

You want my personal experience being raped?

You want to hear about my daughters being molested?

I'm guessing I've had more first hand experience with such incidents then you have.

I'm still not going to join the non-white lynch mob. He just happened to be Syrian. He could have been Welch, or Danish, or any other ethnicity.

edit on 8-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

He could have been Welch, or Danish, or any other ethnicity.

But, then it would be ok. Nobody would be screaming to have him deported, or stop more coming in from his part of the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Imagine if everyone acted like conservatives. LOL

One refugee out of thousands..ban them, One white male gun owner goes on shooting spree..ban guns, One black kid commits a crime...all criminals, one white male targets Muslims..terrorist..

Guess which two, conservatives are less likely to scream..

Just to let you know, all are idiotic.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The man just happened to be Syrian.

I'm not joining the non-white lynch mob.

And then, you have to go off on stuff not even related to this incident.

No I am calling into question your judgement. You are an ardent defender of women which I gather in other threads. Perhaps you would call yourself a feminist.

I am making the point that you are the type of person to think that any abortion law is making a womans body a slave, but groping teenage children is no big deal.

Its speaks to your credibility. Had this been Steve Bannon arrested for groping 6 teenage girls in public, I am damn sure you wouldn't think its not a big deal.

But as a practitioner of identity politics, you can't process how an oppressed class, a Muslim, could do something heinous.

Hence you won't bat an eye callig the US a rape culture because of things like cat calling, but you will make excuses for an Islamic man sexually assaulting teenage girls.

This is the same rational that makes you think women should be allowed to abort a 9 month term baby, but should also not be allowed to get pregnant unless the government says so.

Your ideology clouds you from reality so much that a defender of women like you its put in the strange position of arguing that sexually assaulting teenagers is no big deal.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You know what the difference is.

He's not a white cismale and that makes all the difference.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I called it in one. I guess I should have read further down thread before my previous response.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

He could have been Welch, or Danish, or any other ethnicity.

But, then it would be ok. Nobody would be screaming to have him deported, or stop more coming in from his part of the world.

No, they wouldn't.

Notice how they talk all around what I post, but never address the core of what I stated.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If someone molests a child and then molests another at the same time it is not one incident but two separate sexual assaults. This individual who was a "Syrian Refugee" is allegedly responsible for 6 separate sexual assaults occurring on the same day. Each individual assault can and will most likely carry a minimum sentence. Quit trying to minimize the fact that a "Syrian Refugee" only in the Country since January, with a wife and six kids no less chose to sexually assault 6 teens at the water park in West Edmonton Mall. Just give up. It is wrong on all levels. He is a Syrian Refugee there is no changing the facts. No matter what you would rather the headlines say.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know what the difference is.

He's not a white cismale and that makes all the difference.

I personally don't have an issue with "cat calls" - - as long as they keep their distance.

Pinch me and I'll deck you!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The difference is the amount of proof we have.

I will grant you that this Muslim man is innocent until proven guilty, and deserves a fair triaal.

But what he did was in public, was called out by 6 people at the same time, and got him arrested.

The claims against Trump didn't come out until years later when he was running for president, had other girls in the locker room saying he did nothing wrong, and he was never charged.

Surely you can see the difference in the two situations.

There is no indication of his religion in the news article, only his country of origin and his status as a refugee.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Your logic and reasoning is impeccable from my point of view but do you really think you should be trying to reason with Leftist ideology?
Many have tried and all have failed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join