It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a brief trip to another dimension Rostov-on-don russia 1978 ( humanoid encounters)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: humanoidlord
interesting im not a buyer of ancient astronauts but still very weird

Particularly his wristwatch.

The Annunaki also brought the Rolex to Earth too...cool.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
This description reminded me of the things that Annunaki gods hold in their hand, a 'corn cob' or pine-cone type of object. I'd post a pic but i'm too tired to search for one.

Here you go:

Thank you

Apologies to all for not taking the time to include an image in my post last night but I was drunk, very VERY drunk. I wasn't even aware I'd posted a comment until just now.

#hangoverfromHell

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fenian8
a reply to: humanoidlord

Great OP.

For about the last 6 months I`ve been trying to find a story about people running some kind of marathon in England, where apparently a runner was seen to trip and heard to cry out when he fell, but he literally fell into the road and disappeared, or so the reports said. It was meant to have happened late 19th early 20th century. We read it in a book with our teacher at primary school but I can`t find it anywhere on the net.

Also, one of my old friends, who was not into anything paranormal at all and had a very "basic" look on life told me and my friends how when he was younger, around 5, he was stood on a main road into Manchester and everyone went into old fashioned clothes and there was horses on the road and the shops were all old fashioned. He said someone rode past him on a bicycle and then next thing everything was back to normal. When me and my friends asked him what happened next he said his mum had took him to the priest and he was told to forget about it and it was stupid?

Like I say, he wasn`t into anything paranormal and had nothing to gain by telling us. It made him look a bit strange tbh, but still weird none the less.

I would love to witness stuff like that as my friends son witness old fashioned Policemen in shop that used to be a Police Station.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

whoa!

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

interesting stories it semns there are a lot of such stories

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yup, I been alive awhile now, gettin old in fact

We are being dealt with by the external....huh! Def....

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here is an experience that my brother and I had when we were younger.

We were in the woods and had eaten some psilocybin mushrooms (which were perfectly legal where we lived) and after we got less then normal we decided we needed to stash the rest of the mushrooms for later, looking around I decided the best place was INSIDE a large rock that was beside us so I preceded to stick my hand INTO the rock and let go of the mushrooms and pulled my hand out.

My brother seeing what I did exclaimed "How did you do that ?" and I said "Do what?" and he asked "put your hand in that rock? " it was only then that I realized what I had done so I tried to do it again and was able to easily and produced the mushrooms and said "like that" he said "let me try" and he was also able to put the mushrooms into the rock and left them there saying thats the best stash place.

So we left them there and went home, the next day after we got up we both remembered what we had done and ran back to the exact spot, we had been there many times before and knew exactly where it was. we thought well it can not be IN the rock so we must of just dropped it beside it somewhere thinking at the time we put our hands in the rock. We searched and searched and even got a pole to lift the rock and look under it and we could not find them anywhere..We both remember it to this day 40 years later.

So yeah, it was either the high or we really did put our hands in that rock.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You know, every year there are reports of people disappearing under mysterious circumstances. I mean situations where people are walking behind a friend and then moments later they're just "poof" gone. I often have to wonder if there's a dimensional shift going on that would account for such events.
Stories like the above just make me wonder even more so.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

looks like you were just high but who knows?
glitch in the matrix are pretty common has can be seen here:www.reddit.com...
elon musk wanst was joking when he said all this is fake

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

yeah i thought similar

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
oh GOD i was looking at that subreddit when i found this: www.reddit.com...
heres the story itself:www.ceddit.com...
what are the odds???? both stories envolve people stumbling on an alternate dimension while vaguely inebriated

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Disappearing or fading into another world is a popular fictionalized story of visiting another dimension. In reality, if higher dimensions do exist, we couldn't comprehend them. The unusual happenings in that story also seem to be focused on the advancement of technology surrounding a medical environment. That's the stereotypical narrative of the UFO/alien tale, not one of visiting an unusual higher dimension. I guess the storyteller forgot to mention anything visually unusual other than the alien guys and dark rooms? I can just read another 3-D world of extraterrestrial abduction tale for that.
The weirdness-factor, doesn't quite fit for what would be a higher dimensional visit.

Assuming the 4th dimension is space/time and not spatial, if you skipped to higher dimensions, events would happen we couldn't visually understand. For example, using the story of flatland where beings exist in a 2nd dimensional world, a sphere entering from the 3rd dimension would appear as 2 dimensional slivers as the story tells. If we were to reach down and remove an object from their dimension, they would see slivers of our fingertips and an object just disappearing. Something they couldn't understand but would see as an invisible force. Not saying 5+ D would result in humans seeing invisible forces, but it's possible along with things we couldn't imagine. That's if they exist or we could even accomplish the impossible task of visiting.
The story sounds more like a dream, something drug induced, or a flat out tall tale.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
interesting im not a buyer of ancient astronauts but still very weird

Particularly his wristwatch.

I wear my watch on my right wrist because I'm left handed. Having them on both wrists... that guy must have been ambidextrous:

By the way, he's holding a bucket of water in his left hand and a pine cone in the right which symbolizes fruitfulness and fertilization of their crops, etc.
It's not alien technology.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

There was another but this is a bit older, I can't remember the name of the stone circle but as the story goes hundreds of years back two boy's were out exploring and searching for gold in one of the old barrow's several miles form there village, there village church was built on top of an old stone circle and incorporated some of the stone's into it's foundation's.

They found one of the spiral motif patters in the Barrow Chamber gave on a stone hinge and opened into a dark passage so one of the lad's took his flute and other listened by putting his ear to the ground, this way he was able to follow as his friend made his way along the hidden tunnel - all the way back to the village were it led him to the church yard and the sound of the other boy's flute stopped suddenly.

When the other boy did not come back out they village searched but the mysterious door was not just a sold stone wall engraved with a spiral rock motif and the boy was never seen again.

Of course this legend has a number of problems', even putting his ear to the ground there is no way the boy above ground could have heard the flute playing from the mysterious tunnel but then again it is not alone and there are many more recent paranormal account's ranging from people staying over night at a bed and breakfast in France and then being unable to find it again when they returned hoping to stay there again only to find that there had Once long ago been such a bed and breakfast, time slip's and physical apparitions of people such as in the stately ground's of mansions here in the UK, one that come's to mind the experiencers thought it was a pageant or something and they did not see ghosts they saw people solid and real.
My own take on it is that our dimension is not fixed and at some locations in the world other world's (dimension's) and other time's are touching, not unlike wormholes in this.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

There was another but this is a bit older, I can't remember the name of the stone circle but as the story goes hundreds of years back two boy's were out exploring and searching for gold in one of the old barrow's several miles form there village, there village church was built on top of an old stone circle and incorporated some of the stone's into it's foundation's.

They found one of the spiral motif patters in the Barrow Chamber gave on a stone hinge and opened into a dark passage so one of the lad's took his flute and other listened by putting his ear to the ground, this way he was able to follow as his friend made his way along the hidden tunnel - all the way back to the village were it led him to the church yard and the sound of the other boy's flute stopped suddenly.

When the other boy did not come back out they village searched but the mysterious door was not just a sold stone wall engraved with a spiral rock motif and the boy was never seen again.

Of course this legend has a number of problems', even putting his ear to the ground there is no way the boy above ground could have heard the flute playing from the mysterious tunnel but then again it is not alone and there are many more recent paranormal account's ranging from people staying over night at a bed and breakfast in France and then being unable to find it again when they returned hoping to stay there again only to find that there had Once long ago been such a bed and breakfast, time slip's and physical apparitions of people such as in the stately ground's of mansions here in the UK, one that come's to mind the experiencers thought it was a pageant or something and they did not see ghosts they saw people solid and real.
My own take on it is that our dimension is not fixed and at some locations in the world other world's (dimension's) and other time's are touching, not unlike wormholes in this.

I never understood the British holiday makers staying in a time slip hotel in France is that they stayed over night yet the time slip french people didn't bat an eyelid at these future English folk who had a car ?.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well, the only experience I related that was mine was the disappearing circular structure I saw ... the others were told to me, to be clear.

I don't have much dimensional travel experience... stress "much" ; )

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

no im not saying interdimensional on the scientific real sense im saying on the popular multiverse interpretation
and yes could be hallucinations

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

awesome post as always
i will not lie i was thinking when you where going to see this thread
and yes it could be dimensions touching yours

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

ok but some you told are very interesting specially the desert doorway one

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:39 AM