It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a brief trip to another dimension Rostov-on-don russia 1978 ( humanoid encounters)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
By the way, he's holding a bucket of water in his left hand and a pine cone in the right which symbolizes fruitfulness and fertilization of their crops, etc. It's not alien technology.

Probably not. Although if I was a guy in Sumeria at the time and saw somebody hold up something that looked like a pine cone (but was actually some kind of molecular scanning device or whatever), how would I know the difference?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

i agree with ectoplasm on this one though who knows?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The "desert doorway" tale was told by friends of friends when we were swapping weird experiences many years ago... they were hiking in a remote area South of Tucson AZ at night and saw it open up from the center out, spill sunlight and then shut in a reverse manner a few seconds later ... that's the totality of it, but they didn't seem to be embellishing or lying.

Interestingly (or not, depends on one's predilections I guess) the region they were hiking in was where another story published in a local weekly placed an old stone arch on a hill at the end of a remote canyon where all sorts of dimensional weirdness is said to have occurred... a hotbed of "high strangeness" of all sorts, about 40 miles South and a few miles West of the Old Nogales Highway; but specifically dealing in time dilation and time travel tied to an old, presumably native American, stone archway.

Now, the story in the Tucson Weekly was basically hearsay, but when taken with this other report and that they were in the same region, becomes more interesting. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: humanoidlord

ooo, spooky!
1978, the light emitting thing must have been a laser pointer of some kind...before there were lasers wide-spread like today.

I thought I was reading a creative writing piece in the sci-fi realm.

Seems if they can just snatch someone so easily, they'd have snatched the lot of 'em so to erase this story from getting told.

Spooky none the less.

What would be their motivation for wanting to stop this story from being told?

How did you come to find out that "they can snatch people so easily"?

How do you know so much about these things??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join