It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

The federal courts stopped people with refugee status or green cards / visas already in the US from being detained and deported. It did not stop anything else nor did it find the actions / EO illegal nor unconstitutional.

Again we dont have diplomatic relations with Iran.

Foreigners are not allowed to sue for unfettered access to enter the US.

When you take the time to get ALL the facts and understand the laws then you can lecture me. Until then you are behaving in the very manner you accuse the other side of doing.

Ironic.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They are reconfiguring the laws in place and adjusting the past administration(s) enforcement level policies.

Congress is reconfiguring the laws? As we speak?

link   

Why you are not an America citizen, if your mother is one you can become one too.

Is no difficult you know, I used to work for a migrant lawyer.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Xcathdra

The thing that worries me the most is the misinformed that feeds on the media frenzy chaos

And they are becoming dangerous, mindless and dangerous.

Who would have thought the crtl-left would become more dangerous, mindless and violent than the alt-right.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Is the media the one that created the monster, they should be held accountable for their psychological propaganda, on the easily manipulated minds.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They are reconfiguring the laws in place and adjusting the past administration(s) enforcement level policies.

Congress will review / change immigration laws starting in 2017. They had plans in 2016 for it but Obama would not sign the law since it runs counter to his foreign policy agenda.

Contrary to what Obama thinks, an EO cannot change the law.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Is the media the one that created the monster, they should be held accountable for their psychological propaganda, on the easily manipulated minds.

Newsmax - Soros Funding Airport Protests, Ban Lawsuits Against Trump's Order

Billionaire liberal activist George Soros is helping fund the airport protests against President Donald Trump's executive order to ban refugees from war-torn Syria indefinitely and suspend visas from seven countries for at least 30 days, as PJ Media reported Sunday.

This Soros connection, including reports of funding lawsuits to block the orders, begs the question: Are these protesters being paid to be there?

The website's Debra Heine posted tweets of airport protests against the action, which was granted a stay Saturday night by a New York Judge amid an ACLU fight to block the immigration ban and deportation of stranded travelers from those locations wanting to enter the U.S.

This tweet's photo showed protesters fighting deportations, ironically, by saying the first lady should be deported.

click for article...

* - Washington Times - George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
edit on 29-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Obama didn't do the immigration during his term because he was protecting Hillary's followers in California, for her presidential campaign.

What a joke.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why you are not an America citizen, if your mother is one you can become one too.

Is no difficult you know, I used to work for a migrant lawyer.

I am an American Citizen, my family here since 1621, also a veteran, are you a citizen?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Soros is a piece of crap human being that have not regards for the violence he creates with his dirty money, after all he knows he can not take his money to the grave with him.

Rather than using that money to help the poor and destitute he is using it to destroy America.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Obama didn't do the immigration during his term because he was protecting Hillary's followers in California, for her presidential campaign.

What a joke.

Actually he did.. via executive order and by refusing to enforce immigration laws. His EO's were struck down since Congress has to change the law in order for Obama to do what he wanted.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They are reconfiguring the laws in place.

"They" is the current Administration, not Congress.

The existing laws have been interpreted in different ways for different reasons.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sorry I read your post wrong, I thought you were talking about no been able to visit your dying mother in the US.

My bad.

edit on 29-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Newsmax - Soros Funding Airport Protests, Ban Lawsuits Against Trump's Order

Billionaire liberal activist George Soros is helping fund the airport protests against President Donald Trump's executive order to ban refugees from war-torn Syria indefinitely and suspend visas from seven countries for at least 30 days, as PJ Media reported Sunday.

This Soros connection, including reports of funding lawsuits to block the orders, begs the question: Are these protesters being paid to be there?

The website's Debra Heine posted tweets of airport protests against the action, which was granted a stay Saturday night by a New York Judge amid an ACLU fight to block the immigration ban and deportation of stranded travelers from those locations wanting to enter the U.S.

This tweet's photo showed protesters fighting deportations, ironically, by saying the first lady should be deported.

click for article...

* - Washington Times - George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Newsmax has no proof, nothing in that article provided any proof, again some asshats opinion. Jesus, stop with the op eds.
edit on 1/29/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thanks for this thread Xcathdra is was needed, I wish it was done sooner, we need to do this every time the fake news get to be spin out of control and take over peoples mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Sorry I read your post wrong, I thought you were talking about no been able to visit your dying mother in the US.

My bad.

You didn't answer my question, my kids are a quarter latino, latina, I never asked for my ex-wifes documents, my kids are both born in US military facilities, hell my ex wife could have been illegal.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thanks for this thread Xcathdra is was needed, I wish it was done sooner, we need to do this every time the fake news get to be spin out of control and take over peoples mind.

The Fake News is not spun out of control, the only thing out of control is your Orange Messiah.
edit on 1/29/2017 by BubbaJoe because: to fix a typo

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

So you keep repeating yet you have failed to explain what parts of the op are wrong and what parts of Trumps EO / immigration laws are wrong / illegal / unconstitutional.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The thing that worries me the most is the misinformed that feeds on the media frenzy chaos

And they are becoming dangerous, mindless and dangerous.

Right and talk about creating more radicals! These idiots are fueling the fires of jihadis.

"ahhh, look mohamed, even the american peoples are behind us! death to racist USA!!"

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Sadly the money that Soros donates to certain groups tells another story.

The New York Times first reported on the lawsuit:

At least one case quickly prompted a legal challenge as lawyers representing two Iraqi refugees held at Kennedy International Airport in New York filed a motion early Saturday seeking to have their clients released. They also filed a motion for class certification, in an effort to represent all refugees and other immigrants who they said were being unlawfully detained at ports of entry.

The suit was filed by lawyers from the International Refugee Assistance Project, the National Immigration Law Center, the Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization at Yale Law School, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and the International Refugee Assistance Project (formerly Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project) at the Urban Justice Center.

The ACLU is massively funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations, including with a $50 million grant in 2014.

The National Immigration Law Center has received numerous Open Society grants earmarked for general support.

The Urban Justice Center is also the recipient of an Open Society grant.

Taryn Higashi, executive director of the Center’s International Refugee Assistance Project, which is listed on the Trump lawsuit, currently serves on the Advisory Board of the International Migration Initiative of Soros’s Open Society Foundations.

Over the last decade, Soros has reportedly provided some $76 million for immigrant issues.

www.breitbart.com...

Yes the protest at the airport with the support of UCLU are backed by Soros donation money.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join