It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

tell that to european countries facing a crisis.

If we we were one of those European countries, then I'd see a point. We aren't.. and there isn't a point. It is supposedly to protect us from terrorism.. bottom line. ZERO terrorist attacks from those countries. He is preventing us from a problem that doesn't even exist. If it changed.. and we did have an issue, then bans might make sense.

terrorism has also been increasing in europe. The muslim mayor of london says it is basically a fact of modern life to expect terrorist attacks on mayor cities. Those countries got into that problem for having a liberal policy with regards refugee intake.

Hillary wanted to drastically increase refugee intake and mirror merkel.

Trump had the opposite position he would make sure to properly vet migrants arriving at our lands, and deny entry to hostile elements.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Miracula2

Who violated your freedom of religion?

Freedom of religion wasn't really a problem before September 11th, 2001.

After that, it's become an increasing security issue. Fort Hood. Beslan School Massacre. Moscow theater siege. London bombings. Paris this past year.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes about 120, how many where allowed to enter those same days?

Your source?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks this is a "Muslim ban" I challenge you to do the following Google searches:

"population of Iraq"
"population of Syria"
"population of Iran"
"population of Sudan"
"population of Yemen"
"population of Libya"
"population of Somalia"

Write down the results, you won't even have to click on links. Add them all up.

Now do this Google search:

"How many Muslims are there on earth?"

Write down that result. Now compare the number you just wrote down to the total you wrote down earlier (bear with me, I understand this is getting uber complicated if you were common-core schooled).

Now muster every last brain cell you have and ask yourself how something can be a "Muslim ban" if almost 90% of Muslims are NOT BANNED.

If you continue to call this a "Muslim ban" you are a lying piece of # and you're spreading fake news. And a lot of people know it's fake too. Enjoy being a lying scumbag while we laugh at you.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A source was linked in this thread from politifact that's says 109 people.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I can't find that post. But are you sure it wasn't something like "at least 109?" Near as I can tell there have been no official numbers provided. Unless you consider Trump's number to be official. You know, like those 5 million illegal votes.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

More countries could be added. Chuck Todd demonstrates how the media is intentionally distorting information.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know exactly how many myself, I was just providing a source, but it could have said at least. My phone is loading too slowly right now to check it.

I can't wait for his investigation to uncover 28 fraudulent votes...ridiculous claims are ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

In the interview above Reince Priebus stated just over 100 people.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Yes I agree, sorry I miss read your post, I guess with so many pages to go on after I step out of the board it becomes hard to follow up everything that has been posted.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't get it, after reading the statistics of the immigrants coming to the US from Muslim countries it seems that the end result is to take the entire middle east and move into the US.

I say let put all of them in California.
They seem to like anything with immigrant in it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
President Trump fires acting AG Sally Yates for refusal to enforce immigration executive order

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates Monday night, January 30th for “refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States,” the White House said.

“(Yates) has betrayed the Department of Justice,” the White House statement said.

click link for entire article / WH statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Xcathdra

BS, you are full of it. Now that the provision is out in the open, you are doing damage control. They don't care which sect of Islam is persecuting who, if you are Muslim, you are banned. Period. If you are Christian, you will be considered.

A Spade is a spade.

Have they banned Muslim's from coming into the U.S. from Britain?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That person has had pointed out to them that this ban only effects ~10% of the entire Muslim population of the world.

The Muslim ban thing is disinformation to garner support of protest.
edit on 30-1-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I can't find that post. But are you sure it wasn't something like "at least 109?" Near as I can tell there have been no official numbers provided. Unless you consider Trump's number to be official. You know, like those 5 million illegal votes.

IT was around 3 million. And some sources claim nearly 20 studies support those estimates as a possibility. People question the methodology of studies they don't like, but...

In any case hillary had some areas with machines giving her more votes than voters, there are democrats speaking of bussing people around having taken place.

There will be an investigation and we will see.

IT is said Trump won the popular in all the nation minus california. Hillary got less than Obama everywhere minus California. It is said California was enough to turn popular vote around in favor of HIllary, eating Trump's over 1 million popular vote lead in the rest of the country.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Aren't persecuted minorities the highest priority refugees? Why wouldn't Yadzis from Iraq or Bahia from Iran or Syrian Christians get expedited treatment. No offense but trying to tell me Sunni Muslims in who make up 74% of the 90% Muslim majority in Syria are a persecuted minority, just doesn't pass the mustard test.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion

BS, you are full of it. Now that the provision is out in the open, you are doing damage control. They don't care which sect of Islam is persecuting who, if you are Muslim, you are banned. Period. If you are Christian, you will be considered.

A Spade is a spade.

I don't see how you have a clue. You hate Christians admit it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The thing that worries me the most is the misinformed that feeds on the media frenzy chaos

And they are becoming dangerous, mindless and dangerous.

And might trigger their own death by encouraging marshal law and civil unrest that leads to violence that will have to be put down with violence. If the left keeps up this insane lying they will NEVER get people like me who grew up Dem back, EVER!! I am now and indie. I didn't leave them on purpose the Dems left me.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Martial law.

Or do you mean a Marshall Fred Law of Yell County?
edit on 1/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

They are reconfiguring the laws in place and adjusting the past administration(s) enforcement level policies.

Congress is reconfiguring the laws? As we speak?

Since when did Phage become a Marxist sympathizer?
Please, stick to science facts, you have shown a value to mankind with your observations in things scientific. I see you sticking up for evil my man or are you a Female? We don't know you it appears do we?
edit on 30-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join