It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A starseeds goal in life as a human

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Underfire2

Our job as starseeds

We are here to open your eyes to life outside your planet, that is our goal. I believe we've been doing a great job. You can't just flip a switch and hope everyone gets along. What other reason would an alien being take human form? The goal is to help you become aware, and comfortable with beings so vastly different than you. Humans have a very hard time socializing with their own over very small differences in appearance, and individual beliefs.
To just hop onto the planet and begin socializing would be a disaster.

So, you consider yourself superior and not human?

How exactly do you know that?

Another variation of "otherkin" called alienkin aka mental disorder.
I am really getting worried. It seems delusions are becoming commonplace. There is a large bubble of people in a world of spiritual gobbledygook.
Simply they are trying to replace god, which they have lost.

I don't believe the OP to be schizophrenic or in any psychosis, which would be a valid excuse. They usually stick out like a sore thumb.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AttentionGrabber

I don't consider myself as violent, hateful, and disrespectful as those I'm surrounded by.

I have a great mechanical ability, and applied for multiple patents on device's that I knew the government's already had. Just to rub it in and let them know that not everyone is stupid. I was sent letters telling me my parents were restricted from production. I called the number associated with the letter asking why the restrictions in detail. I was told it would cause economic turmoil, and the device had already been patented.

I was born in the same way you were. It's an overwhelming feeling, and out of place knowledge.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Label it what you want, I've been called worse by better.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Just look around, even if we had the royalty of every civilization on this planet, saying the same things, the majority wouldn't listen and even half of those would want to kill or become violent in some means towards them.

Humanity isn't ready on any level, not even fit look at one another of the SAME SPECIES as equal, we bicker even over that reality, when WE CREATED those separations.

Humanity is the species that created the imaginary premise that skin color, gender, age, mental capacity, sexuality and even your species is grounds to declare you separate, and unequal with some other group.

I grow tired of people saying:

" Oh god just is testing us "

and

" Oh it's just us from another planet trying to spread the world you're not alone, byourselves "

I'm not one to shoot down people's concepts and theories, because everyone deserves that right to be heard and listened too,

But these fantastic beings with all their abilities and technology are just arsehats with a complex, because they could solve so much more with so much less suffering, and it's that suffering that I relate to an evil entity enjoying such or the lack thereof any entities and the absolute of emptiness.

It's irresponsible, GOD, ALIENS, they are pretty bad to let things take place as it has, even star trek was wrong to allow "civilizations " to do as they do without intervening, it's that act of intervening that would declare they're not alone, it's that act of intervening that speaks to their primary purpose and directive.

We might not be along in this multiverse, but I'm not sure how much help is going to be out there, when life is found.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

...and applied for multiple patents on device's that I knew the government's already had.

Such as?

I called the number associated with the letter asking why the restrictions in detail. I was told it would cause economic turmoil, and the device had already been patented.

The United States Patent Office only conducts business in written form, no one talks to you via phone about patents so you are bulls******* about this.

Ask me how I know this.

edit on 29-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

You are fortunate. I wish I wasn't human. There are many flaws I have identified that I never have had the pleasure of inheriting as a person living here. I have always had the feeling I was meant for something more than what I was given.

Maybe in my next life I will be a starship pilot traveling to different worlds meeting new people and exploring the edges of space.
edit on 29-1-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A self sustaining electric car, that would double as a power plant for your home and business, giving you the ability to live off the grid anyplace with a water source.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I applied through a patent partner, a company outside of the patent office.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

A self sustaining electric car, that would double as a power plant for your home and business, giving you the ability to live off the grid anyplace with a water source.

Maybe you can point out the one the government has that precluded you from getting a patent on your vehicle.

I applied through a patent partner, a company outside of the patent office.

So? They do not get to talk to the Patent Office via phone either. Patents are either accepted or rejected and the rejection letters indicate what previous patents are preventing you from getting your own if the invention was previously submitted.

Ask me how I know this.

edit on 29-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It gave me associated patent numbers labeled restricted, no plans included. The phone number was for the partner I applied through. Not the patent office itself. Go online and google help with my patent, you'll find plenty of these companies willing to help you.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It gave me associated patent numbers labeled restricted, no plans included.

How convenient for your story.

And who cares what the attorney may or may not have said? You worded the initial comment as if you had spoken to someone at the United States Patent Office.

edit on 29-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not off his meds

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I never said I called the patent office, I called the number associated with the letter I received from the partner company I applied with.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I never said I called the patent office, I called the number associated with the letter I received from the partner company I applied with.

You never said 'partner company' above, you used the word 'government' and then pronouns. If you wanted to be clear that you spoke to a partner company you would have said so. Apparently spacespores are just as disingenuous as regular people.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

II.GUIDELINES
Examiners must provide reasons and/or examples to support conclusions, but need not cite documents to support the restriction requirement in most cases.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

II.GUIDELINES
Examiners must provide reasons and/or examples to support conclusions, but need not cite documents to support the restriction requirement in most cases.

Wonderful. I still think you are lying.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I don't really care. I'm only responding to comments in my thread. I already knew you were trying to discomfort me with your comments. It's entertainment for me while I watch my 3 YO son

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Another variation of "otherkin" called alienkin aka mental disorder.
I am really getting worried. It seems delusions are becoming commonplace. There is a large bubble of people in a world of spiritual gobbledygook.
Simply they are trying to replace god, which they have lost.

I don't believe the OP to be schizophrenic or in any psychosis, which would be a valid excuse. They usually stick out like a sore thumb.

I've always viewed it as a scam. The questions on the are you a Starseed quiz that is in various places seems like it's crafted to make people feel special, which makes some gravitate towards it and convince themselves they are Starseeds. ...and buy the books or donate to some site or another. I think people are being purposefully taken advantage of, but that's just my opinion.
edit on 1/29/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I already knew you were trying to discomfort me with your comments.

'Discomfort you'? Is that some new phrase like equinox solstice?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you see yourself as a star seed then a forum that has members who have similar views might be up your alley.

star seeds net

star seed portal

you might find folks of like mind

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yeah! I guess if you can draw that conclusion it fits huh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join