It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A starseeds goal in life as a human

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Sightings my whole life, no encounters as far as being abducted. Just an ingrained knowledge of what was and wasn't in my best interest to partake in, such as a belief in the murder of a man would save my soul in the afterlife.

And knowing that we are not alone on this planet, or off of it. Those that are here and there are peaceful for the most part, or I'm sure the masses that are here wouldn't be here now.

(post by Underfire2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
First it was 2001, then 2012. I heard the new age people talk about "Indigo Children" and "raising vibrations". Then it was all of the 11:11 stuff and awakening to a higher consciousness. . .

It seems we're always "on the verge" of some kind of wonderful, paradigm-changing world event....but it never happens. Life slogs on, and we continue our stumble through reality.

Humanity needs an external, outside (off world) intervention of some kind. I'm not talking about finding bacteria on Mars or Europa. I'm talking about detecting alien signals from space or a fleet of ships showing up.

Humanity needs to realize we exist on a infinitesimally small oasis in an infinite sea of nothingness. We're ALL on this tiny life raft together. A group of strangers wouldn't sabotage their own life raft, would they? No. They'd put aside their differences and try to work together for survival.

When you look inward at humans, at our very DNA -- it's a 0.1% to 0.4% difference. That's right, between you and me we're 99.96% to 99.99% the same.

We kill, enslave, conquer, and fight among ourselves despite not just being overwhelmingly the same -- but virtually identical on a sub-cellular level.

It's sh*t-for-brains behavior, something befitting of creatures deserving of extinction.

So, while all this new-agey stuff makes for feel good reading material and thoughtful introspection, it does very little to awaken our species to the greater galactic reality we all collectively exist in.

I truly believe that if we understood just how insanely lucky we are to have Earth, and how incredibly similar we all are -- the universe could be ours for the taking. The heights that humanity could reach after collectively coming to these understandings would be nothing short of staggering.

That said, for the vast majority of humans -- they need to be forced into seeing these simple truths, and an outside force is probably the only thing shocking enough to get through to them.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I know you couldn't compile enough evidence to prove anything to very many, short of an off world being landing in front of them.
Even then 40-60% of the populace would call it a hoax, if not more than that.

Extinction is probably the best option, maybe weed out the ones without all the hostility before that and let the rest die off.

That was the plan from the start according to the Bible's plan. Everyone seems to be looking forward to that.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Awesome!...I just scored '91' on the Starseed Quiz!

90 + ... Start preparing NOW! In some way they will connect you to your purpose.

pleiadesx.com...

Do you believe in the natural superiority of women?
Have you ever swam in the nude?
Do you like tapioca?

LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Awesome!...I just scored '91' on the Starseed Quiz!

90 + ... Start preparing NOW! In some way they will connect you to your purpose.

pleiadesx.com...

Do you believe in the natural superiority of women?
Have you ever swam in the nude?
Do you like tapioca?

LOL

HEY!...We Starseeders take our tapioca very seriously!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

The herd can be given data to awaken their true selves and souls... Some will acknowledge and accept the truth others may require more cycles until they acknowledge.

There is no guarantee these cycles will continue on the same island or planet, within the Abyss of Creation.

At least being ETERNAL they learn as 1 of many has.
It's just if clues are given to save said ETERNAL SOULS MANIFESTED IN dense forms associated with the "current" island/planet inhabited from continued failure processes, why not pay attention and ASCEND BEYOND said failure processes and behaviors, instead of placing ones Eternal Soul energy in the hands of another overseer due to ignorance of its presence and activities?

And then once there complain for what seems like ever about it. It being the reality the overseer grants those it is Queen/King over... Therefore they, the non ascended remain its slaves these slaves are not only humans souls? it is various CREATOR Creations receptive to its Angelic like frequencies.

Reference religious data, archeological & paranormal data & the descriptions, some are said to be nonhuman like deities/entities.
So human soul energy and non? interact in afterlife and sometimes here... Some just have cross over ability or tech to come here directly.
Maybe a few displaced souls here lots of blood shed there opens bigger portals allowing them in... ... ...
Therefore requirements needed of those in specific regions to open portals gates for them the Queen/King and their kinds to enter and be accepted in?
Many of the Star seeds consciously or unconsciously are trying to block the portals via attempts at spreading LOVE here and even beyond here.
The LOVE slows or stops major bloodshed and mass soul paranormal displacement therefore no door for darkness to enter in mass.
The LOVE opens access to the bigger family humanity and others are part of. As it bring ALL* who make up the WHOLE* together...

1 appreciates lots of the LIGHT WORK the Star Seeds have and are attempting to do down here, as 1 can imagine the task of finding their true selves souls and then activating heightened abilities and not becoming Service To Self S.T.S driven and even further attempting to remain Service To Others S.T.O driven with people who call them new age hippies or armchair astronomers to be an enormous task.
As they must basically step outside of what is the norms and make contacts with their spirit energy directly with other Cosmic and or inter dimensional energies. Risking their lives here with encountering the unknown for others sake. LOVE?

I remember the Pleiades conspiracy for example was that if enough humans or groups strong as many were to lift their frequencies enough it basically called them those from the Pleiades here to help.
Not sure how that all panned out fully, but just an example of Spiritual Science or Pseudo Science many have been interacting with here to try and balance the negative vibrations from some here. And again how do you gauge the level of trust when doing these contacts or practices other then use of your third eyes and heightened ability to read intentions of these beings? For encountering the wrong may cause unexpected destabilization of ones life... And at that point who can help you if your life is being attacked by said entities. Other then other spiritually trained, so again respect to those Star Seeds walking the risky paths of Light which can begin to bypass the norms for the sake of saving other LOST SOULS in darkness.

It's interesting that so many die by the hands of so called religious believers.
But 1 encounters a glitch when processing- such as ok they believe in GOD but kill in thys name? Further they believe in a afterlife SO WHY NOT LOGICALLY CONSIDERING THEIR ACTS DONE HERE MATTERING THERE?

Or do these believers REALLY BELIEVE for if you do you know for ever actions there is a equal opposite reaction.

Or is the glitch detected lies from nonbelievers to the believers in order to control them faster?

glitch still processing/evaluating-

Sorry if I went a little off topic in my post Underfire2 and thanks for the LIGHT WORKS in your post

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/29/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

this is the one that i laughed at.

) Do you have a special fascination for mushrooms?

can anyone say trippin?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for your well worded masterpiece of a response.

That was a ray of light of it's own shinning through all the hateful comments. 😀

Anytime one speaks of something outside of another's realm, ridicule seems to be the norm around here.

Nevertheless, I look forward to that meeting in the midst, where I'll find my peace.

Your righting style is very familiar to me for some reason.

The biggest part of the populace, especially in America, have a problem opening their mind even in the slightest. Stuck looking for Christ to return, even though it was people like them that murdered him. Ideology at it's finest.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Underfire2
It just so happens I was born on the winter solstice equinox in 79...

I would think if you were fascinated by astronomy that you would know that the solstices and equinoxes are two different astrological events.

Also, Orion isn't a place. The stars that make up the constellation aren't particularly near each other. So there's actually not an 'Orion's belt' you could be from, or go to.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Dec 22 79. Equinox / I know they are not the same. I forgot to edit out part of what was there.
And didn't do it now either, because I don't care to.

When did I ever say I was looking forward to going to Orion's belt? I said I was comforted by seeing it.

Maybe this is why churches here are so polluted with books edited and rewritten over and over again. Because you can't be satisfied with what any one person has to say, it needs to be changed so it better fits another's needs.

Sad

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Because you can't be satisfied with what any one person has to say, it needs to be changed so it better fits another's needs.

Sad

Your inclusion of a vague non-sequitur about Orion's Belt immediately followed by an odd set of statements which seem to indicate you feel that you are not human sort of led to the assumption you think you have 'some connection to Orion'. There are quite the number of ATS members who think they are from "the Orion system", an obvious error but a common one amongst 'contactees' who can't tell equinox from solstice, for example.

Also, I never said anything about you 'looking forward' to anything.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

(post by IAMTAT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was making an off the wall assumption in the same manner, and I said poop, and rubbing out, if everyone can make BS assumptions so can I.

I found it funny, and they found what they said funny.

I think if you come to a thread with the intended purpose of degrading it you should be ban from the site. And in my thread I should be able to make assumptions regardless of content, as long as foul language isn't present.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 29-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The blanket statement made by a few on this thread basically saying human beings hate differences in their fellow human beings and can barely get along with each other and also saying they just war is not true for millions. Not everyone is online sparring with others about sex, religion, economics and politics. For all we know as humans we were always tolerant of each other until different ET groups got into the picture and divided us, each ET group allowing so much knowledge to a select few, when it was after all the different ET groups who couldn't get along and fought and played with human beings as if they were toys. There was nothing wrong with human beings until they brought their wars here. They use technogy to erase and rewrite history every time and leave everyone in the dark but left on a destroyed planet not a fertile one. They've led everyone into a trap letting them spar with one another to throw in their face as a "look how mean people are it's all their fault." People only act like this with feeling so desperate to fight when they know something really isn't right and that their existence and past generations is built from lies. They can't place that it's that but the big lie we live in manifests in other ways by the lies we're told by others and the lies we tell others in our lives. The fact that your spouse cheated on you, seeming a big deal and it is but it isn't, in compatison to how generations past were created and how it was covered up, that is the huge lie, which manifests in every following generations as little dramatic lies and bickering in their own lives. The fact is is human beings are not complicated and an easy going, compassionate species. It takes a lot to rile them up and get them to move and assemble for war. They have to be enticed to fight by either extreme poverty or that it's exciting. The war games on video for those to play for entertainment have to have a lot of eye and ear candy to get them engaged and keep them playing. In the simple life war was not like that and carefully evaluated. Rare. Human beings genetically remember the cross breeding that happened many many years ago that eradicated other species completely and merged their DNA with other species which wasn't their selection as in desperation to procreate but an ET tampering. Human beings remember who they were genetically to a degree in their subconscious but can't well articulate the empty missing feeling, they usually miss someone from a here and now severed relationship or something but it goes deeper than that. If they knew the truth from the time it happened instead of it being covered up all these years their attitudes would be different. There is no way ET will place blame on human beings for the # they dragged in from their own drama and put it on our heads. They know they are guilty and that is why they are standing down because we are the lesser species when it comes to technological advances. They are afraid of the truth not us. It's not human beings who are as they wanted and begged for disclosure for eons. The ET 'S are the one's who cultivate the drama into societies then it spreads easily in our hurt living in the lie. Human beings were made perfect from God. Then ET's messed up the gene pool and brought disease. Then Jesus Christ came later to redeem the genetically tampered with and misled human race and formed them into perfectedness with giving them years and years of coping mechanisms to straighten out their physical bodies until they were whole again. Then they were. And so they were. Other ETs are aware of this and were pissed how the genetically tampered with humans became perfect once again, how could this be?... and threw more division and dramatic bs in trying to eradicate the gift humans had unique to any other living species which is love and compassion. We are the dominate species in that we are the ones capable of that and it is infact us as human beings that teach the ET's how to love while at the same time demanding reparations for the hell they've put us through as a whole with their lies and drama.

edit on 29-1-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Stating that one is a Starseed is akin to making oneself feel Important and worthy.

It's all crap. There are no star seeds.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I forgot to edit out part of what was there. And didn't do it now either, because I don't care to.

being a special starchild/seed, you sure seem to forget a lot and make a awful lot of mistakes.
just saying.

Your righting style is very familiar to me for some reason.

what is a righting style?

i could go back and pint out a couple of others, but with these and ones other members have pointed out i think you get the point.

edit on 29-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

And I can point out that you can't spell point at some points. What's your point? I have a 3 year old running around my house, and a girlfriend asking me questions while I'm commenting on AST.

I'm automotive technician 20 years in, and I'm better with machines than words.

I'm sure that's something you can't say.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

...Our job as starseeds

We are here to open your eyes to life outside your planet, that is our goal. I believe we've been doing a great job. You can't just flip a switch and hope everyone gets along. What other reason would an alien being take human form? The goal is to help you become aware, and comfortable with beings so vastly different than you. Humans have a very hard time socializing with their own over very small differences in appearance, and individual beliefs.
To just hop onto the planet and begin socializing would be a disaster.

I am unimpressed with 'starseeds' and their/your 'mission'.
Humanity is insane, violently, foaming-at-the-mouth barking mad, is barely resisting the consumption of each other, much less the entire planetary environment with psychopathic abandon, and you 'starseeds' want to invite us to some StarTreckin' party like in the movies?
Perhaps if you came back when you were no longer a 'seedling' and have grown to a full adult version of whatever it is that you think that you are.
If you cannot bring us healing, real effective sane-making Healing, Here! Now!, despite all the egoic yakkity yakk, you have nothing to offer us.
We already have Hollyweird...
And Jesus, Laotse (LaoTsu), Buddha, etc... have already shown us the 'Way', long ago!

You have been given so much information, but it seems so many are still stuck in disbelief.

Reality doesn't require 'belief' to be Reality.
And with all the sci-fi movies, I really don't think that any form of the 400,000(,000?) human forms would surprise Earthlings too much.
We've already seen it all...
Sorry, I'm not buying.

Peace and Love! *__-

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

edit on 30-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join