It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Shot at Memorial For Victim of Chicago Gun Violence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think this was a cold and calculated jab at the Presidents tweets about sending the fbi (feds) to Chicago to stop the violence. Victims of gun violence getting shot.. Kid victims.. They hit all of Trumps triggers trying to spark a war for Chicago. It's mob style organized crime in the form of gangs. The game hasn't changed, just the player.

They used to have this great "community organizer" what happened to that guy? I saw somewhere he told the Russians to "cut it out." when they "hacked our election"

Jab at Obama aside, the government should send a federal organized crime unit there to covertly raid all these gangs and clean up the place.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

A different take. So this may turn into a peeing match between the Trumpinator and Chicago organized crime?

Trump had better make good then. The 'good' guys know who is bad on Chicago, use the info and cut the syndicates legs out from under them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't understand why the THUG gang life isn't treated as domestic terrorism? What if powers that be gathered up these cockroaches of life and start sending then to Guantanamo Bay to live out their lives farming sweet beets. Maybe once that started to happen, just maybe, the thought process of such a THUG life isn't the wisest choice overall and our neighborhoods can become safer again.
End the:
Turds
Hiding
Under
Ground

to clean up the section 8 abuse woes.

-Firepoker-
edit on 27-1-2017 by Firepoker because: our was typed incorrectly, but not for the reason of mentally tossing letters around in the mind and haphazardly ended in a cacophony of a mislearned or ignorance of my hereditary native obsorged language. This is absolutely a mixture of spacement displacement, involving the complex longitude and latitute of the x/y/z plane of location placement involving the keyboard letter location of "t" and "r" being next to each other and I have a fat finger.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join