It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia LaBeouf arrested at anti-Trump art installation in New York

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Btw, the video I just posted has the fake voice over.

Compare @0:15

with

@6:02.

Amazing.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

wow - just my opinion - but the blonde in the yellow hat nneeds either :

drug detox

psychiatric evaluation

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
He already has divided you.

Not so much the man but the process, your more divided than ever before and your entire country is clearly loosing the plot if this is becoming normal..

this is the strangest thing i've watched in the many years i've been watching..

what have you become America?

and don't sit there typing at me furiously that this isn't the case.. i read this site daily, watched the election frenzy you all into some mass of hate and fury... half of you need to step off, the other half needs to grow up.

You think your the only country that hasn't likes the results of an election?? hasn't questioned the legitimacy of their leadership and ability's to govern?? and had to deal with those questions daily as the noose tightens and the masses get brainwashed into accepting things they would not have otherwise... no.. your late to the party if it's just dawning on you the whole process isn't there for you, it's there for them and their oversized bank accounts.

So crying about or cheerleading the result... makes you look extremely dumb, your being pitted against each other as a distraction while they check the gallows and prepare the rope.. by the time you realize this as a country.. it'll be too late, or you'll be in the midst of civil chaos..

For the worlds sake... grow up.
edit on 26-1-2017 by Xarian6 because: typo.. gotta watch them typos eh..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard
He will not devide us is comedy GOLD.....

Endless hours of narcissistic, mentally unstable people, displaying their disease for all the world to see!

And TMZ is just another example of the MSM lie.

S&F

edit on 1 26 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
He's calling that art?
OK, that's enough reason to arrest him.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I hate it when people start throwing the neo-nazi word around when someone says something that goes against their personal belief. That attitude is actually the attitude that was bad about Nazi's. They believed their way was the only way that mattered. I don't think the far left can comprehend what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: svetlana84

Video of the arrest.

Hope he gets sued too.

Speaking earlier in the week, the actor said: 'We're anti-division out here. Everyone's invited.

'I'm just saying, 'Be nice to each other.''

Link.

Poster child for hypocrisy and the unhinged left.

Keep 'em coming. It's really making a difference. Just not in the way they thought.

Bloody el, whats going on in this video?

Sounds like a load of people being brainwashed and they are trying to brainwash others by just saying 'he will not divide us' over and over...

wow... I really don't see what all the fuss has been over this Inauguration... nothing at all has been done yet... nothing at all is set in stone... ok, he wants to build a wall but this in itself is stupidity because people will find ways and the wall would have been a mass waste of cash and in all honesty is a silly idea...

But why are all these youngsters on the streets chanting 'he will not divide us'? divide the people from what? I'm trying to figure it out. There is no more dividing going on then there already has been over the years... are they saying 'he will not divide us.. from the Musilms? or are they saying 'he will not divide us from all other ethnicities? Divide who exactly? the white folk from everyone else? The left rom the left? because there's always been division between the left and right, so it must be the left from other groups on the left??

Someone help me out here. Maybe I just don't get it as I'm an Englishman in England.

Trump becoming Prseident isn't like the UK leaving the EU is it? There is a firm reason for that but we will still be doing business and allowing people to come and go.

I'm scratching my head.
edit on CSTThu, 26 Jan 2017 08:46:16 -06000000003108x016x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Does "Sharia" LaBeouf even know what he's protesting? Does he think this is art? Or is he just trying to make a scene to get attention after his a stunning failure as an actor?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Btw, the video I just posted has the fake voice over.

Compare @0:15

with

@6:02.

Amazing.

I bet both them chicks can smoke a mean weinus.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
lol, i was on /pol/ while they were live trolling him.

they sent wave after wave of 4chan trolls for our entertainment.

bless you retards

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
lol, i was on /pol/ while they were live trolling him.

they sent wave after wave of 4chan trolls for our entertainment.

bless you retards

Laboof is so easily triggered.

I have been following this since it started and was watching the 4chan trolls of him.

TBH, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
Praise KEK

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

“Shia took a hit for us. There were all these Nazis here, he came out and tried to protect us.”

Lmao... Those damn Nazi's.... Maybe they should look in the mirror...

edit on 26-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Maybe because he's a total arrogant snowflake # douchebag who treated people like crap?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: loam

wow - just my opinion - but the blonde in the yellow hat nneeds either :

drug detox

psychiatric evaluation

I think the droning of their chant put her in a trance. Who the heck needs drugs except when you want to come to reality.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Its a start , several more of the hollywierd lot need arrested so he doesnt feel lonely in jail .

Arrested for what, authoritarian? Because you don't like what they have to say?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Excellent, that is exactly what I had in mind to say for sometimes.

Star for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Arrested for what

Assaulting people that have a different opinion. This is at least the third assault he has committed at 'hewillnotdivideus' since Jan. 20th.

It is about time law enforcement did something about this lunatic.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Assaulting people that have a different opinion. This is at least the third assault he has committed at 'hewillnotdivideus' since Jan. 20th.

Firstly, the comment I was responding to was this:

Its a start , several more of the hollywierd lot need arrested so he doesnt feel lonely in jail .

Since you're so eager, maybe you can explain why "more of the hollywierd[sic]" need to be arrested?"

Secondly, if a Nazi apologist comes hugging up on you, arm around your shoulder and everything and says "Hitler did nothing wrong" then pushing that person away from you is "assaulting people that have a different opinion?"

I call it pushing a Nazi off your body but then again, drama queen either.

Lastly, what other assaults are you referring to?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Firstly, the comment I was responding to was this:

Since you're so eager, maybe you can explain why "more of the hollywierd[sic]" need to be arrested?"

Secondly, if a Nazi apologist comes hugging up on you, arm around your shoulder and everything and says "Hitler did nothing wrong" then pushing that person away from you is "assaulting people that have a different opinion?"

I call it pushing a Nazi off your body but then again, drama queen either.

Lastly, what other assaults are you referring to?

He is jew, why would he says so…??
edit on 26-1-2017 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I think he means "holly wood people". Unless you can find documented accounts of Hollywood liberal types assaulting people for differing political opinions?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join