It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia LaBeouf arrested at anti-Trump art installation in New York

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: stosh64

I think he means "holly wood people". Unless you can find documented accounts of Hollywood liberal types assaulting people for differing political opinions?

Sorry, I thought this thread was about Shia Laboof and his criminal activity.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It is, which is why it was weird for someone who replied to say more hollywood people should be locked up. I personally don't have a problem with what Shia did. I am sure he doesn't mind getting arrested, I am sure he has great lawyers. 4chan sent trolls to the area, they were live feeding it. They got punched. It happens.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This was the best moment by far! REEEEEEEE!

edit on 26-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

thats one more for " psychiatric evaluation "

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i've been following this craziness since the first day of the stream and it's been a total # show.

it appears as if there were actually two separate assaults by Shia and I'm not sure which he was actually arrested for. One was the guy who hugged him and said that crap about hitler, that took place during the day. and there was another incident that happened at night where he was on video literally hitting a guy in a leather jacket and then pulled him away by his scarf. both videos can be seen here.

Twitter Videos

And those are actually just two of a few assaults Shia has committed during the live stream.

Here Shia kisses and licks a mans face because he wants him off camera...Shia clings onto him and they get into a little bit of shove match. Then they danced around locked in a hug together. And in the end Shia brought him up to the camera apologized and let the man speak into the camera.

And then there was the guy whose face he screamed into until he left

This has to be one of the craziest things i've seen unfold. People stand there night and day repeating the same words over and over again into the camera like zombies, show up to plug their twitter accounts, facebook accounts, instagram accounts, their bands, themselves and anything else you can think of. some people are showing up solely just because a camera is there and they want their 15 minutes of fame. they want attention.

the whole act of this "art installation" itself is divisive. it's absolutely insane. they could be investing the same amount of energy into things that are actually constructive, but the very act of showing up there and staying there for hours on end by definition divides them from others. the mindless droning repetition is scary. Shia says the project is about connecting people, about stating that Trump will not divide the people from each other, that all are welcome regardless of political affiliation, regardless of their views etc. But, someone shows up with a make america great again sign and it's "harassment". and if someone tries to speak a difference of opinion they are screamed at, shoved around and the only retort is "he will not divide us".

don't try and have an actual dialogue with people. don't try and actually heal the division that is already present. just shut down, repeat the same words over and over and make the divide even worse. brilliant. just brilliant.

i cant even....this has got to be the craziest # ive ever seen.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That was great, right up there with Urkel dancing and all the zombie cultists dancing to 'Shadilay'

edit on 1 26 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i watched it for a couple minutes and it reminded me of fight club with their chanting... His name was Robert Paulson, his name was Robert Paulson....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

OMAR is another classic moment!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: PlasticWizard

LaBeouf chanting "they will not divide us". LOL has he been MKutra'd?

I think he was abandoned by Optimus Prime.

Is it any wonder why his on screen GF from the first two movies didnt want to co star again with him?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This insane Leftist cult behavior is nothing a complete and total beat down won't cure.
Lock them in a room 2 or 3 at a time and have at it.
And if it doesn't cure them, at least it will be fun.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Weird to see somebody that's been polarised to the point of mania proclaiming to not be divided. This whole thing is a ridiculous exercise and I'm not sure what purpose it's meant to fulfil.

Not a fan of his acting but I strangely like what I've seen of Leboef as a human being until now, this is just idiocy though.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of it. Maybe he wants to be the next Fidel Castro? And he has his dis-functional Holly weird entourage? Reminds me of the Manson family. Definitely another cult. Good entertainment for me.

If they had their way. And they almost did. We would all be living on the streets with them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This was the best moment by far! REEEEEEEE!

I-Is that jAckie 4chan?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

yes, the self professed Philippine kid with the Naruto headband is Jackie4Chan. lol

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Funny thing about Hitler, he did do nothing, he just spoke...It was those people that were broken and desperate, with every reason to be angry that did all the dirty work.

For all we know, he probably couldn't handle the sight of blood and would faint, even though his words an ideal led to atrocities.

And having 50 different state with all those regulations...is quite divided in the first place.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

World War Z right here.

Btw, I wonder if SB gave these idiots some pocket $ to recite the script "he will not divide us"

Sounds pretty DNC/Illuminati sponsored.

And most likely that was SB's MK Ultra training...and this video will be used for future training purposes as well. Copyright (c)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Shia get your act together. Straighten yourself up and shake off your snowflakery liberated ideals which aren't ideals at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Shia LeBoeuf somehow avoids rehab while not getting hit by a taxi.

He's been a slow-motion train wreck for at least 5 years. Most folks would've overdosed by now.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WowOkay

(((Shia))) is an absolute mental case.

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

LMAO, the museum shut the HWNDU feed down, today, 2/10/17.

So it lasted 3 WEEKS instead of 4 years. HA HAHA HAHAHAHA

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join