It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh oh, North Korea have just put 2 Nukes in firing position

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It looks like North Korea is more idiotic than we could ever imagine.

They have just put 2 long range ICBM nukes in the firing position. 2 Nukes V the USA's several thousand is obviously no match but do we really want to go there?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Fairly vague, even from MSM standpoint.
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
It looks like North Korea is more idiotic than we could ever imagine.

They have just put 2 long range ICBM nukes in the firing position. 2 Nukes V the USA's several thousand is obviously no match but do we really want to go there?

Maybe Kim is just looking for some attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 5en5ei

More than likely he is seeing how far he can push the boundary.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

It's all very well pointing rockets but if they don't have viable warheads they are just rockets.
There is no evidence that NK have managed to combine a Nuclear warhead with a rocket as yet.

link   

isn't this another missile test?

I thought they were getting ready for a new ICBM test and USA and Japan and South Korea all said they would shoot it down if it appears it's going towards them or over their airspace.

link   
Didn't NK have wooden fakes on trucks for a while? Could this be one? Looks a bit off.. but detail is kinda low.

In any event. If NK does anything stupid, CHINA should also pay a price. (Since they can control NK easy)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Could this be the big butterball testing out the new US administration?

I hope it's all saber-rattling and nothing more....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

With what seems to be a 50 / 50 chance for even a US missile to screw up , it would have to be a desperate situation before pushing that button I would think . As far as where you have them pointed goes well they have to point somewhere and if that is a 50 / 50 thing as well then up and away from where you are would sound good to me .Even then the suckers can blow up before leaving the ground . So Mister Punk Kimmy ....do you feel lucky

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That's exactly what it is.

But he does not know who he is messing with.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If anything they have ever launched made it more than 150 miles offshore, I would be concerned.
But given their history of complete failure in ballistic missile tech, I am not really worried about them hitting the USA.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
If anything they have ever launched made it more than 150 miles offshore, I would be concerned.
But given their history of complete failure in ballistic missile tech, I am not really worried about them hitting the USA.

This.

They may get what barely qualifies as a nuclear warhead on a missile, but if their spit & duct tape missile gets past the Sea of Japan, I'd be amazed.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Really? Look at the map on nuclear sharing and then compare it to the 2 missiles. Still worried, or just unnecessary fear-mongering?

IMHO, this is just a media distraction, ymmv.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: djz3ro

That's exactly what it is.

But he does not know who he is messing with.

Until Trump has been tested, nobody knows who they're dealing with to be honest...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Sounds like a bit of saber rattling,but the MSM can make some spin to blame Trump,think his missles may have enough range to hit the ocean

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Until Trump has been tested, nobody knows who they're dealing with to be honest...

well he said he was the most war hawky of anyone, but he didnt support Iraq.. may be hyperbole but the words he used against ISIS tell me you dont want to be his enemy.

scares me a bit

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well N.K is Chinas Pit Bull, that's why their is still a N.K and Trump isn't being nice to the Middle Kingdom either. Personally if the Chinese have the savvy to build islands then good luck to them.

The Indians probably are not to happy with N.K either with a load of their currency having to be recalled because its fake. China has deniability over that. But if they took over N.K it would have to stop.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Kimmy runs no-dong IIs around all the time. What's funny is that NK's missile capability is so crude they have sites on the east coast that actually have no tankage - they truck the fuel in in 18 wheelers and basically stick a match up the thing's rear end.

Most of their launches are failures, too. Not even counting on them getting swatted again, which might happen. Ya never know.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

As a interesting side story that seems to go with this is this THAAD: Chinese Response and Talks at the Background of Impeachment
journal-neo.org...

China is putting pressure on SK by economic measures . The reason is probably because of the THAAD . Could China really have much control over NK ? ..You would think if they did then they would not want to heat up the situation so SK can justify the THAAD's ....I think China ,like Russia looks at them not as a defensive missile system but one that can easily go offensive .Kind of a thing like a 12 gauge shotgun with either bird shot or using a slug .

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
These are more than likey dummy missiles, just painted pipes, they're known to pull stunts like this to get a piece of pie (aid).

I really hope the NK rise up and give ol Kim some karma.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join