It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and now Daddy's President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And Trump wont deport any black people.... and mexicans wont become slaves.... or something like that.

And in time the protestors will believe they are the reasons that Trump didn't do foul things and they will tell each other how righteous and good they are.

And now that peoples windows are broken, property smashed...... Where are the protest leaders? Whose paying the store owner for his windows? Whose paying for the windshields??.... the burned newspaper machines?

Protest leaders....24 hours ago they were "Your People"...rallying to your righteous call.... now that their usefulness to you is over, now who are they to you ?
Protestors, Fools used as tools to promote someones agenda who will have nothing to do with you for the next 3 years, 355 days... when you will become useful idiots again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Who's gonna Pay their Bail Now that some are Hauled Off to Jail Daddy ? .......)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Who's gonna Pay their Bail Now that some are Hauled Off to Jail Daddy ? .......)

Probably no one because hardly any of them were arrested.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So Trump is your Daddy? Hahaha

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Why do you call Trump "Daddy"???

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

At least 200 have been, and the weekend hasn't but barely started.

I, too, wonder if these leaders(?), in their infinite capacity for love and compassion, will be there to spring their fellow travelers from the clutches of the despotic enemy...or will they run away like they usually do? Disavow all knowledge, like an episode of Mission:Impossible?

These "leaders" are truly sad individuals who somehow, I suppose, see themselves in the mode of Patrick Henry or James Madison...when they fall far, far short of their delusional thoughts. The sad reality is, they're cowards who seek, first and foremost, profit, then their own safety...with their equally deluded followers not in the equation at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

IT is.

It most likely comes from Milo, that's what he calls Trump, and as a gay bottom republican... He means it sort of like that..

The OP however he/she means it..

IT's even worse than accepting "Big Brother." Government tries to appear as god to society, it doens't need any help from us calling it daddy.

he/she is on point with everything else they said of course.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

Clearly this went over some heads.

originally posted by: Reverbs

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

IT is.

It most likely comes from Milo, that's what he calls Trump, and as a gay bottom republican... He means it sort of like that..

IT's even worse than accepting "Big Brother." Government tries to appear as god to society, it doens't need any help from us calling it daddy.

^Spot on!

Always find it funny how the liberal mind always seems to just reside in the gutter...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

I must say I am pleasantly surprised!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

IT is.

^Spot on!

Always find it funny how the liberal mind always seems to just reside in the gutter...

Funny how you try to lump everyone together that you disagree with.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

IT is.

^Spot on!

Funny how you try to lump everyone together that you disagree with.

It's not that. It's that the left isn't very nuanced. It's extremist, not exactly your Granddad's Democratic party. Rather than do some soul searching, they resort to this. If that's NOT true, then how about some liberals come out and condemn this behavior instead of stay quiet and provide tacit consent? But do you see any learned liberals come out and say, "Hey, we're better than this!" nope. All you have is college professors saying whitey should die.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That is just disturbing.

and Gross.

No..it means you dont get it.....It was a nod to a political speaker on the university circuit.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You mean Milo???

Because it's gross and disturbing when he says it too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And I'm a lefty who had to leave the left. At least for now.
My dream candidate would be a democrat who knows how to cut spending and keep social programs.

but these "liberal" whatever babies... These Nazis who think they are not Nazis.. Pushing way too far and telling me what is right and wrong. It's gross.

I'm a complete hippie LOVE everybody guy..

And part of that is not controlling other people's free speech..
Part of that is not blowing things up..
Part of that is not inciting racism..

So for now I will have to punish the left until they fix it.
If they fix it then I can really support those I agree with.
them.

but yea...
there you go.

but they don't even realize they are being gross.
that's not promising.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

What kind of a hippie goes around labeling people in Group Terms that were created by the System in the first place??

It sounds like you sold out to the machine already if you're slapping labels on people.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What kind of a hippie goes around labeling people in Group Terms that were created by the System in the first place??

It sounds like you sold out to the machine already if you're slapping labels on people.

I can label what I see.

You are an ATS user.. in a group of what 400,000 ATS users you ARE an ATSer..

Liberals self identify as liberals.

Don't give me bs.

when the left stops calling black people black I'll go along with you on labels.

I see the people trying to separate all the people I love. I'm not down with it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm not talking about what people Self Identify with. I'm talking about you doing that labeling for them.

When the left stop calling Black people Black??? WTF does that mean???

What should you call someone who's Black if not Black??? Because not one Black person I know wants to be called African American. They'll tell you personally that they would rather be called Black. Or just American. Or even better, by their name.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm not talking about what people Self Identify with. I'm talking about you doing that labeling for them.

When the left stop calling Black people Black??? WTF does that mean???

What should you call someone who's Black if not Black??? Because not one Black person I know wants to be called African American. They'll tell you personally that they would rather be called Black. Or just American. Or even better, by their name.

Black is a label..
Don't use it..

call them a person.

until and I'm going to keep doing this.. Unti the left gets that, I'm going to use labels too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
And Trump wont deport any black people.... and mexicans wont become slaves.... or something like that.

And in time the protestors will believe they are the reasons that Trump didn't do foul things and they will tell each other how righteous and good they are.

And now that peoples windows are broken, property smashed...... Where are the protest leaders? Whose paying the store owner for his windows? Whose paying for the windshields??.... the burned newspaper machines?

Protest leaders....24 hours ago they were "Your People"...rallying to your righteous call.... now that their usefulness to you is over, now who are they to you ?
Protestors, Fools used as tools to promote someones agenda who will have nothing to do with you for the next 3 years, 355 days... when you will become useful idiots again.

TulipWalkers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join