It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What deep deep State secrets will Trump be getting today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The only reason I would run for President would be to find out the truth about aliens and UFOs. Then I'd resign.

Seriously though, that said, what do you speculate the new President gets informed about in terms of deep, deep State secrets? What are the things he is informed of right this moment? Is he pulled aside after the ceremony, or do they wait until he has some free time?

Are there some that are given to him, some that are withheld, some that are only given if he knows enough to ask for them?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

he will discover that i am, your simian overlord

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Where is jimmy hoffa body, also how they put the caramel in the caramilk.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Wow. These are good. Totally not what I expected, keep 'em coming!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Who actually shot JFK perhaps

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nordic Aliens: Mr. Trump, We have been in control of earth for 300,000 years. You will comply.

Trump: F' you you fake news illegal aliens

Nordic Aliens: Use disintegration gun on Trump, install his clone

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That Michelle Obama was actually a man this whole time.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Something like " We are in charge monkeyboy. Sit down on your crapper and twitter to your hearts content. Just keep up the inane rambling, don't do anything untowards and let us handle it all until your term is up. Then take your increased brand recognition and do what you want with it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
He'll learn about some of the stuff we are talking about in the aviation forum.

Keep an eye on him. He's about to get a whole lot of news that will weigh heavy on his shoulders.

And it will show.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
He'll learn about some of the stuff we are talking about in the aviation forum.

Keep an eye on him. He's about to get a whole lot of news that will weigh heavy on his shoulders.

And it will show.
Though I suspect that this has been the history of presidents in the past, I"m not so sure that they will even bother him with it all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I want to know who the head Whitehouse chef is going to be

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Or maybe they will let him in on the secret that the march by Sousa that was played at his inauguration, The Liberty Bell March, was really their idea of what a comedy he is as that tune was also the theme to the Monty Python sketch comedy team.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah I think it depends the character of the President.

With Trump they might have to ease him into the knowledge slowly for a while.

He has to know certain secrets in order to do his job effectively.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
he will find out why bacon tastes so good

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Is he pulled aside after the ceremony, or do they wait until he has some free time?

I imagine some things you just have to see for yourself. So they probably wait a bit.

With this president, I imagine some of it will see a bit more use than with the last one.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm sure some things presidents are told are unfathomable. I forget which president it was, probably Carter, but they were allegedly told something about aliens that was so out of this world (hehe) that they were visually distraught. I personally believe they were told that we were created by extraterrestrials.. not that I am saying there would be no God if that were the case but still a scary thought. I hope I'm remembering that right. Either way I am sure presidents are briefed on the JFK assassination as well as findings in space. Perhaps some things such as terrorist attacks or various other plots from other countries that were thwarted (or not but well hidden) and buried.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
After DJT was sworn in, Joe Biden pointed out the Nuclear "football" and whispered something in Trump's ear.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Seriously though, that said, what do you speculate the new President gets informed about in terms of deep, deep State secrets?

He will see deep, deep space....

After Trump visits CIA Headquarters he will meet his alien doppelganger, and be traded off to Zeta Reticuli star system. It will be the last that we see of the real Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
And the other shoe drops, apparently.

My totally baseless prediction: expect more loud, mysterious, apparently sourceless booms mostly but not totally over the soCal and Inland Empire regions, with a few in the central Florida area. Far more than you've had since about 18 months ago, when they suddenly tapered off, if you've noticed.

Someone must have liked something.

Maybe the reason the Agency isn't getting on with him (other than he's not a Yalie) is that he might want to divert some of their theoretical recreational substance income to fueling the last frontier. A twist I'm not sure Roddenberry would have thought of. Probably not, but it would let him fund it whilst reducing the deficit and balancing the budget, and it never show up on the books, even as an aggregate non-line item item.

Do a line for science, kiddies!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join