It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA releases 12 million pages of secrets.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

While I did not vote for him (or hillary), I do support him since he won the election, and wish him long life and health (I do not like Pence)... and I consider myself a conservative...

Bill's oval office exploits, I think my first thought was awesome... a hummer in the oval office would be a kick. That said he just should have said yes I received oral sex in the oval office and it would have been a dead issue, the clintons have a thing about always deflect deflect... he lied and got caught in the lie, and that is what they chased him on.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Even if someone leaked that Trump sacrifices babies in return for spray tan sessions, at this point, his supporters would not care.

And the dems would believe it without thinking twice.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This was so cool I had to put it in my SIG! I am going to enjoy reading files on UFO's that much is certain.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
OH COME ON ...STILL no UFO stuff?
IT'S OBVIOUS THEY EXIST,whatever they happen to be.
Not a THREAT my BUTT.

Yes, they do have UFO stuff.

www.cia.gov...
Below the search box, click "Advanced Search".
Scroll down in the "Collection" box to UFOs.
Click Submit.

There are 243 documents.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Try searching "remote viewing". The session notes, the Stargate collection, make for some very interesting reading. Some of those guys are pretty good!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Related to OBE, Shirley MacLaine wrote a book in 1983, later made for TV. Out on a Limb. It has her own experiences with this phenomenon. A partial biography of sorts. I was intrigued by her even declaring she had such experiences, and she did get heavily ridiculed for it and it had affected her career in Broadway at the time.
edit on 1/18/2017 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
So from the looks of the Docs in stargate the projects that are about supernatural stuff are "sun streak" and "grill flame", all of which are looking pretty spooky. OH and there's also a constant of SRI international

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Timing...
There is probably something about Trump in these records.
True or not, they are out to get him.

Maybe there's some "planted" stories !!!

No way. Our government would never lie to its fine citizens. It's way too busy defending us from the russians. ....
Lol

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some real interesting stuff in the UFO files too will be back with updates as i am at work at the moment just browsing the files but will pick out some of the better stuff and post it up when i get some time to do so.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The link is to Buzzfeed and from a twitter post it went directly to the FBI Files.

Waiting to see if they have Trump info.

Also saw a post elsewhere that Buzzfeed and CNN would release a damning video about Trump 48 hours prior to Inauguration.

Even if someone leaked that Trump sacrifices babies in return for spray tan sessions, at this point, his supporters would not care.

No... If that were true, even the most die hard supporters would be up in arms to remove him. Your thinking of the Left and Hillda.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The link is to Buzzfeed and from a twitter post it went directly to the FBI Files.

Waiting to see if they have Trump info.

Also saw a post elsewhere that Buzzfeed and CNN would release a damning video about Trump 48 hours prior to Inauguration.

That would be by noon today.
I doubt it.

I think if this is declassified it's old stuff. Nothing about trump. That's a current investigation.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You'd want to know soon enough if it was damning information about Hillary wouldn't you?
Why would you want to remain in the dark about trump? Does that help?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
For the record I would assume this is old stuff that has reached its top secret expiration date.
They don't keep this stuff forever.
There are planned expiration dates written into the laws.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sorry, but the really juicy stuff will be released by outside actors, not the CIA itself.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Why would they do this?
I'm not clicking the link, but... why?
I don't see how this could be legit.

ETA:
Ok, found it on a legit .gov link.
www.cia.gov... ds-online.html

I will have to read more, because I am still baffled.

Ummm...it's merely an attempt to...legitimatize...themselves and their...work...in the eyes of the plebs...

It's all because of the talk of paring them down to a more manageable size by cutting staff and budget...and Trump calling them out on their leaks...

It's a Tit for Tat...cat and mouse to sway public opinion...Brennon is butthurt because The Donald questioned whether Brennon was the source of the leaks...

YouSir
edit on 18-1-2017 by YouSir because: I had to fix the internet that I broke...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

Wow they released.

All the people involved must of finally passed away.

Amazing.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
From the infowars article:

Joseph Lambert, the CIA’s director of information management, told Buzzfeed’s Jason Leopold publication ensures the massive cache can be accessed by anyone “from the comfort of your own home.”

Yup! Right on your own computer so we can see who is interested in what, and what we need to do a better job burying in the future.

God! I gotta take a break.... too much ATS is bringing on a lil paranoia!

Maybe......

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You guys know what you won't find in these docs. Dan corps, hunan trafficking, drug running and gun running. Let's face it Cia is a fundraiser for the shadow government

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

I just went to the CIA website and typed in 'UFO' into their search engine - there are 1738 itemized documents.

In the words of Arnie: I'll be back!

LMAO just found this. skipping the rest of reading to post-- I did the exact same thing. Saw the result and said- " i think Ill check ats first"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join