It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA releases 12 million pages of secrets.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Predictive analysis could be used as the basis of a blueprint for something like a pre crime unit maybe.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

That's true as well. To me, this whole thing looks like a controlled release.

For every True Document, they've probably got a fake one with just enough truth in to make it appear valid. They've got to keep the illusion going after all or they'd lose control and forced to contend with an information spill over leading people to ask way more questions than they're willing to answer. These people do not want to communicate with us nobodies.
edit on 17-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Click "Advanced Search".
And then pick a category.
So far "STARGATE" is my favorite.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yea I'm finding them to be quite confident to the level they were wanting to move stargate to CIA hands in 1995 from the DIA..

so it was still running all that time.

and then I got to.. CIA "wanting to work more with the Russians and Chinese and wonders why DIA only did so sporadically"
and: CIA "wants to make stargate opensource altogether"

here

they keep talking about achieving focus 10 whatever that means through deep breathing and relaxation..
in separate papers not the linked one here
edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Click "Advanced Search".
And then pick a category.
So far "STARGATE" is my favorite.

originally posted by: ausername
It's not what's in those pages, it is what YOU are looking for in them that's important to THEM.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Predictive analysis could be used as the basis of a blueprint for something like a pre crime unit maybe.

Some of the RV results were regarding find drug traffickers, including the location of ships.
So yes, it does seem that Criminal Investigations was one of their intended utlilizations.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: SaloonSal

I imagine it went something like this:

Intern: boss what you want me to do with this 12 million useless papers

Boss: sell it to a recycling company... No wait have this sharpy and redact some random stuff and scan it, conspiracy theorist will go nuts over this

Intern: oh come on it will take me decades

Boss:... You just need to pile it on top of the copy machine and it will do the rest...

DEFINITELY ! I'm sure they have a blast with screwing with the public.....
"Hey Jim you going for lunch or what ?"
"Nay, count us out... me and Sam have got another Anonymous post leak up on Reddit and we just got the idiots hooked on doing an AMA.....Ha! Man, you should read the # we're feeding them"

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The link is to Buzzfeed and from a twitter post it went directly to the FBI Files.

Waiting to see if they have Trump info.

Also saw a post elsewhere that Buzzfeed and CNN would release a damning video about Trump 48 hours prior to Inauguration.

Even if someone leaked that Trump sacrifices babies in return for spray tan sessions, at this point, his supporters would not care.

That's the kind of thing that Podesta and his friends are into.

14 Fish (with a depraved grin).

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Why don't you do those tremendous hours of readings and get back to us the the gist of it?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What is "Stargate" and the "DIA"?

Can you tell us more about "focus 10" as you continue to research.

Oh I know or maybe know what "focus 10" is. That's from the work and research of brainwave entrainment inventor and altered consciousness pioneer Bob Monroe.

Focus 10 is an OBE (out of body experience).

You can still get his course at The Monroe Institute.

CIA agents flying around in OBE terrain like spirits in the night.

Very creepy.

edit on 17-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you just found out you are a sleeping operative ready to be activated by mere chance?

Dicember, foxtrot, pancake, iron pineapple ... What was the winter soldier activation sequence again?

I can''t seem to remember anything !!

But for some strange reason, I'm suddenly understanding the Russian language lately !!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Oh, I am very sure they are keeping track of who reads what.
But they already know all about us.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Well I am doing my own reading of course. If I find something outstanding I'll share it then. So far I'very seen some of the rv material, notes on the interrogation and investigations of Lee Oswald. Looked for any hints of backlash against Eisenhower horse his warning and seen what I could find concerning Admiral Byrd in the Antarctic. Some good stuff all around.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

What is "Stargate" and the "DIA"?

Can you tell us more about "focus 10" as you continue to research.

Oh I know or maybe know what "focus 10" is. That's from the work and research of brainwave entrainment inventor and altered consciousness pioneer Bob Monroe.

Focus 10 is an OBE (out of body experience).

You can still get his course at The Monroe Institute.

CIA agents flying around in OBE terrain like spirits in the night.

Very creepy.

Yes, you have it.
There are references in the CIA docs to Robert Monroe, such as:
www.cia.gov...

And yes, it is creepy to think of the CIA involved in this.

For years I think I was having something like OBE, but it stopped after my son was born.
So now I can't recall if it was just vivid dreams, which I still have to this day.
But I have memories at night of moving out of myself and... I guess like flying. It was strange looking down at my town from above, going over the streets and houses, especially because I don't know how I knew what it looked like from above, but I did.
The last time I remember doing it was just after my son was born, when all of a sudden I was startled awake, somehow thinking I can't go anymore, I have to be here for my baby. Then it stopped.

edit on 1/17/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ausername

Oh, I am very sure they are keeping track of who reads what.
But they already know all about us.

exactly so who cares..

Remember guys try and source what you are reading so like this next one is a study review by a psychology department person at edinburgh

Now the abstract states:

People who have a highscore on the D.M.T. test hold on lol, the Defense Mechanisms Test score UNDER chance in probability games.. So PSI power is negatively correlated to defense mechanisms. Meaning probably those who can't handle stress or get stressed out are less psychic.

I find that to be true in my own subjective experience.

Here I'll read it later but I bet it will jsut confirm what I already intuitively know.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

exactly it looks like the part I read about them going opensource is true..

Focus 10 which the CIA guys were in at least in this particular session I found is described in "new age" places as body asleep mind awake.. Also known as sleep paralysis..

You can see on the transcripts they are mumbling a lot.. It literally says mumble mumble.. haha..

So we are getting some good tips on this.

I've been out of my body a few times. This is almost tempting me to start that up again.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I don't recall the Monroe Institute being involved. Remote viewing stemmed from the works of Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute and included the talented Ingo Swann fnord. Of course it's been a few years since I studied up on that, can't remember everything.
edit on 17-1-2017 by ThickAsABrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I think the CIA were researching the place where the two intersect, both focus 10 and remote viewing, but that they did for many years is what's really creepy, imho.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Oh, I am very sure they are keeping track of who reads what. But they already know all about us.

Hello C.I.A

would a real Immortal please stand up......

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThickAsABrick
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I don't recall the Monroe Institute being involved. Remote viewing stemmed from the works of Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff at the Stanford Research Institute and included the talented Ingo Swann fnord.

that is true but I'm finding lots of cross references between monroe institute and CIA terms..

search for monroe institute.. I'm not finding a direct link but the CIA has read looks like 1000s of items from the monroe institute..

and wasn't SRI working with the Army not the CIA

It's starting to sound like every sci fi out there conspiracy found in like x files and other places is all stuff these guys tried to do.. I'm on some research into what the Army tried to do like leave bodies and walk through walls.. Looks like it wasn't successful so far haha..

I'm coming across all the new age stuff, now I'm finding hemi synch....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join