It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA releases 12 million pages of secrets.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't understand why you people have to see a conspiracy in everything, the documents were available for years in a very restrict way, people complained and asked for it to be more easy to access, the CIA said it would take up to 6 years to digitalize all the documents but some guy wanted it done before he retire, so he did.

You know those pages won't say anything important.

This year Trump will say if he declassify all documents concerning JFK, that is more interesting in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
ok, admit it....
How many of you searched for your own name first thing?
www.cia.gov...

Hadn't thought of that, so I did: 42 pages worth. A couple of generals have the same name.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

never occurred to me but I did it.

Did see alot of Trump but mostly from the 70's so father or uncle.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

what have you done.. I could get lost in there for days..

short read it's one page and it's an article from a press meeting with the CIA.

"Public Relations Hopeless at CIA."

here

I feel a little weird seeing CIA.GOV in my browser up there... haha

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

ok, admit it....
How many of you searched for your own name first thing?
www.cia.gov...

Hadn't thought of that, so I did: 42 pages worth. A couple of generals have the same name.

aww that must have stopped your heart for a moment!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Even if someone leaked that Trump sacrifices babies in return for spray tan sessions, at this point, his supporters would not care.

Well I'll be damned you do have a sense of humor about politics ...How refreshingly funny ...good for you

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Timing...
There is probably something about Trump in these records.
True or not, they are out to get him.

Maybe there's some "planted" stories !!!

And I've finally learned how to tell the difference! If it puts liberals in a bad light, then it's all true. However, if it's one that Xuenchen doesn't agree with, it's either a false flag or planted story.

What a relief, thought I'd never figure the pattern out.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The link is to Buzzfeed and from a twitter post it went directly to the FBI Files.

Waiting to see if they have Trump info.

Also saw a post elsewhere that Buzzfeed and CNN would release a damning video about Trump 48 hours prior to Inauguration.

Even if someone leaked that Trump sacrifices babies in return for spray tan sessions, at this point, his supporters would not care.

Quite the opposite, if Trump turns out to be full of shyte you will see most of us scream louder and more venomously than all the irrational Trump haters out there.

Its kinda ironic you type that though, it gives a great insight into the mindset of the average Hillary supporter.
After all the FACTUAL information came out about her lying, cheating and colluding her way to the DNC nomination you were all still behind her.

You guys project way too much

link   

These don't mean much. They're nothing more than bread crumbs being tossed of their table to temporarily appease the sheep for a little while longer.

The real stuff we may never see. They've probably destroyed half of it already.

link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I was also looking for Trump and this hilarious little coincidence found me instead

" OFFICE OF TRAINING UPWARD MOBILITY PROGRAM (TRUMP) "

Sounds like "making america great again" inside the CIA and it's called Trump..

hahahaha..

EDIT that's just a snippet. Here is the full LINK
edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Obviously it's declassified information. Won't find anything heavy like JFK or Roswell, but it could still be an interesting resource. I just spent a little time on Lee Harvey Oswald. While there are a lot of files, they're mostly from after the incident. Also there is the usual sanitizing and redactions. Still interesting stuff though.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Correct and it needed mentioning. Those breadcrumbs however may be the missing piece to an already baked loaf of bread in someones oven!

As long as it is legit, it is in someway useful, no?

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You say that as if that couldn't be just as easily said about the Clinton supporters?

Regardless this week is going to be interesting to watch.
edit on 50131America/ChicagoTue, 17 Jan 2017 19:50:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

True, as I said it's merely the declassified stuff. But for all the smaller subjects that may not seem like much in the larger scheme of things, there may be a nugget of gold for someone researching a subject.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

xD

What is it with you and all these silly coincidences???

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Its kinda ironic you type that though, it gives a great insight into the mindset of the average Hillary supporter.
After all the FACTUAL information came out about her lying, cheating and colluding her way to the DNC nomination you were all still behind her.
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
All that was "baked in" hahaha.

But I bet we'll see some more dirt come out about her or the foundation, maybe even in these documents.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I just went to the CIA website and typed in 'UFO' into their search engine - there are 1738 itemized documents.

In the words of Arnie: I'll be back!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's not what's in those pages, it is what YOU are looking for in them that's important to THEM.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
All that was "baked in" hahaha.

But I bet we'll see some more dirt come out about her or the foundation, maybe even in these documents.

It wouldnt matter, Even if someone leaked that Hillary sacrificed babies to Moloch in return for donations to her foundation, at this point, her supporters would not care and still say she was the best person for POTUS
edit on 17/1/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The "UFO's" collection is interesting.
They used to collect quite a bit of information regarding this subject.

(Click "Advanced Search" to see the categories.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join