It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
a reply to: solids0be

Report on sugar... I'm no man!
I'm denying ignorance, apparently some people don't have that capability.... just sayin'.

you are disgusting I am not your sugar...Reported!!!

Chill out sweety.

No need to be so sensitive.

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Dammit, I have a feelin' you should not have said 'panties'......

link   

I admit i was skeptical when I read your thread title, watching the videos did little to dull my skepticism. Although the videos are entertaining I liked his rant. But verified? by who the bird that landed on his head?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

big and hairy and smelled of fish

Nobody told you it was your cousin? I was wondering why you lost your hair if she was so "hairy"
/joking - peace

link   
So, where are the DNA tests, from reputable labs?

Or does repeatedly asking for actual verification of claims constitute some form of harassment too?

If so, I have an extra binky around here somewhere that I found discarded after a Hillary rally.

link   
Nope,no way,fake,not real,b--- sh--.When credible people bring scientific proof or I see one for myself I will believe,but you tube for verified proof?Nope,sorry.Just another artistic scam artist.

link   

Um, and that has to do with what? If you did support Trump then making a parody of a Hillary supporter would make more sense. Hillary supporters aren't exactly known for having the capacity for self mockery.

link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Pretty sure this guy is off his meds. Just my own armchair psychiatrist opinion...

Please if you do not have any actual input to add to this incredible find, please do not dilute this thread with negativity...Thank you...god bless

Before you accept this "incredible find" as you would call it maybe you need to skip on over to Youtube and watch his videos sweetpea. I've seen several other than the ones posted here over the last year or better- he's just a nutbag who wants to be internet famous.

Again with the negativity, and please do not sexually harass me with sexist pet names...I'm not your "sweet pea"
...This is a safe place for open discussion...read the terms and conditions...if you keep it up I will report you to the mods. And for your information I have browsed through many of his videos....just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase...Deny Ignorance sir!

Are you seriously getting your panties in a twist over someone calling you "sweetpea"?!

Glad I didn't call you what I was thinking. You'd probably report me for threatening your life lol.

If you have nothing to add to the thread please leave instead of flaming it

Why would I do that, love?

I'm having a great laugh at you getting offended by absolutely nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm denying ignorance, apparently some people don't have that capability.... just sayin'.

Chill out sweety.

I've reported you as well sir, unacceptable behavior!! Disgusting

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Chill out sweety.

I've reported you as well sir, unacceptable behavior!! Disgusting

It's ok, sweetheart.

I'm British and we call people we don't know these names. It's hardly offensive.

Ok, darlin'?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The speech patterns seem familiar.

Is that you Mr. President elect?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So, where are the DNA tests, from reputable labs?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Please stop sexually harassing each other...and get back to the severed Bigfoot body parts!

NOTE: NEVER, in my life, did I imagine I would ever say that sentence.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Pretty sure this guy is off his meds. Just my own armchair psychiatrist opinion...

Please if you do not have any actual input to add to this incredible find, please do not dilute this thread with negativity...Thank you...god bless

Before you accept this "incredible find" as you would call it maybe you need to skip on over to Youtube and watch his videos sweetpea. I've seen several other than the ones posted here over the last year or better- he's just a nutbag who wants to be internet famous.

Again with the negativity, and please do not sexually harass me with sexist pet names...I'm not your "sweet pea"
...This is a safe place for open discussion...read the terms and conditions...if you keep it up I will report you to the mods. And for your information I have browsed through many of his videos....just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase...Deny Ignorance sir!

Did you honestly just equate being called sweepea to sexual harassment?
I dont even.

Yes I do,(Sweet pea/sweet Nips/Sweet tits....whats next?) what gives him the right to take it upon himself to give me a pet name..to make himself feel more dominate??...its a form of harassment and its against the terms and conditions.

I hate to break this to you (I really do) but the mods have very outdated definitions of what is considered to be acceptable decorum. Sexual harassment, misogyny (especially transmisogyny), "subtle" racism, etc... all largely ignored and accepted here.

So report it but don't hold your breath. Their bar is faaaaaaar lower than sexual harassment via pet names.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Please stop sexually harassing each other...and get back to the severed Bigfoot body parts!

You've obviously never had enough to drink.

Just saying

link   

originally posted by: Phage

The speech patterns seem familiar.

Is that you Mr. President elect?

SAD!!!

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Unacceptable, you are harassing Bigfoot.
Reported!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have no Idea why I am under attack here...I thought this was a place for open discussion not for harassment and belittlement. Can we please stay on topic and try to compose ourselves like grown adults...Please lets try to utilize and express some dignity and respect for one another.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I have no Idea why I am under attack here...I thought this was a place for open discussion not for harassment and belittlement. Can we please stay on topic and try to compose ourselves like grown adults...Please lets try to utilize and express some dignity and respect for one another.

He's had about 60 years, so, where are the DNA tests, from reputable labs?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ok, darlin'.

Let's talk about this obvious hoax. Ok, sweetheart?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join