It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(VERIFIED) BREAKING Incredible!!!! Man comes forward with Physical Proof of Bigfoot (VERIFIED)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: solids0be

just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase.

He's not a nutcase.
He's laughing at nutcases.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I really really really would like this to be really really really real...but this guy's youtube history makes me seriously doubt him.

link   

originally posted by: solids0be

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Pretty sure this guy is off his meds. Just my own armchair psychiatrist opinion...

Please if you do not have any actual input to add to this incredible find, please do not dilute this thread with negativity...Thank you...god bless

Before you accept this "incredible find" as you would call it maybe you need to skip on over to Youtube and watch his videos sweetpea. I've seen several other than the ones posted here over the last year or better- he's just a nutbag who wants to be internet famous.

Again with the negativity, and please do not sexually harass me with sexist pet names...I'm not your "sweet pea"
...This is a safe place for open discussion...read the terms and conditions...if you keep it up I will report you to the mods. And for your information I have browsed through many of his videos....just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase...Deny Ignorance sir!

Did you honestly just equate being called sweepea to sexual harassment?
I dont even.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Please keep an open mind

An open mind, taken to extremes, can result in one's brain falling out.

"Reach out" and direct him here. Offer to cover the minimal cost yourself. It may prove interesting. In a number of ways:
www.23andme.com...

I understand the skepticism, and yes I have reached out to him...Hoping for a response from this incredible man! Certainly excited about future revelations from this discovery, aren't you!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Cheers for the laugh!

As for it being "verified"? Hardly. YouTube doesn't mean it's verified.

And as for "proof"? It needs to be verified before you can consider it "proof".

At best, I reckon he's a semi skilled hoaxer. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I want to see the DNA tests, and the names of the labs performing the tests. Until then, it is unverified regardless of what you believe, or your insistence this is some sort of "safe place" where you only get warm cuddles and a binky to suck on.

edit on 1/14/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Pretty sure this guy is off his meds. Just my own armchair psychiatrist opinion...

Please if you do not have any actual input to add to this incredible find, please do not dilute this thread with negativity...Thank you...god bless

Before you accept this "incredible find" as you would call it maybe you need to skip on over to Youtube and watch his videos sweetpea. I've seen several other than the ones posted here over the last year or better- he's just a nutbag who wants to be internet famous.

Again with the negativity, and please do not sexually harass me with sexist pet names...I'm not your "sweet pea"
...This is a safe place for open discussion...read the terms and conditions...if you keep it up I will report you to the mods. And for your information I have browsed through many of his videos....just because he challenges the status quo does not make him a nutcase...Deny Ignorance sir!

I dont even.

Yes I do,(Sweet pea/sweet Nips/Sweet tits....whats next?) what gives him the right to take it upon himself to give me a pet name..to make himself feel more dominate??...its a form of harassment and its against the terms and conditions.

link   

originally posted by: Groot

originally posted by: schuyler
You might want to take a look at this guy's You Tube channel before you come to any conclusions.

Yeah, like this video. LOL !

Best laugh I've had in a while.

That was awesome.

link   

so he's got a foot a hand and kidneys...and yet why wouldnt he retain the head?......

hahaha....then the gig would be up...too hard to fake

link   

Report on sugar... I'm no man!
I'm denying ignorance, apparently some people don't have that capability.... just sayin'.

link   

Is this guy Hillary? Cause you sound so much like some of the Hillary supporters who defended her during the election.

I mean if not, this could be the perfect parody of such. If so and that's what you're doing. Then you are a genius.
edit on 1/14/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

link   

Certainly excited about future revelations from this discovery, aren't you!

Absolutely.
I find satire hilarious. But then, I also like puns.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I want to see the DNA tests, and the names of the labs performing the tests. Until then, it is unverified regardless of what you believe, or your insistence this is some sort of "safe place" where you only get warm cuddles and a binky to suck on.

why should I have to accept being sexually harassed...please tell me...what if the roles were reversed...please try to be more considerate...I can take criticism but harassment is unacceptable.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Is this guy Hillary? Cause you sound so much like some of the Hillary supporters who defended her during the election.

I mean if not, this could be the perfect parody of such. If so and that's what you're doing. Then you are a genius.

I actually voted Trump for your information.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

why should I have to accept being sexually harassed...please tell me...what if the roles were reversed...please try to be more considerate...I can take criticism but harassment is unacceptable.

link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I dont even.

Yes I do,(Sweet pea/sweet Nips/Sweet tits....whats next?) what gives him the right to take it upon himself to give me a pet name..to make himself feel more dominate??...its a form of harassment and its against the terms and conditions.

Okay then..Have fun with all that in the real world..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Report on sugar... I'm no man!
I'm denying ignorance, apparently some people don't have that capability.... just sayin'.

you are disgusting I am not your sugar...Reported!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Are you seriously getting your panties in a twist over someone calling you "sweetpea"?!

Glad I didn't call you what I was thinking. You'd probably report me for threatening your life lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Nice to have all the pieces/parts, why not a whole bigfoot body?

They were hungry and bbq.
Hahaha

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Are you seriously getting your panties in a twist over someone calling you "sweetpea"?!

Glad I didn't call you what I was thinking. You'd probably report me for threatening your life lol.

If you have nothing to add to the thread please leave instead of flaming it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join