It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Shoot out at US Consulate in Mexico, Inauguration attack plan Cartels and Isis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

History proves that appeasement in the face of terror only emboldens them and encourages more terror.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

History proves that appeasement in the face of terror only emboldens them and encourages more terror.

OK. Where did I say they should be appeased?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

When you made this statement ...

Not people to mess with IMO.

So, if you do not think we should "mess with them", then that is an indicator of your recommendation of inaction, and to leave them alone. That, in effect, is appeasement.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I respect Trump more just by the enemies the man makes. He gets on the wrong side of all the worst people.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: JSpader
I thought that website has been wrong more often not.

Any PROOF?

Or just your opinion?

Usually the burden of proof lies on those making the outlandish claims.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
a reply to: seeker1963

My belief from what I have read around this website.

Well, if you didn't investigate to try verify what is fiction versus non fiction then you just might be a victim of FAKE NEWS or COMFIRMATION BIAS?

I mean really? I read it on the internet?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Mexico is in turmoil right now and it's not being highlighted by the MSM.

And we had this the other day....

Gunman shoots, wounds US consular official in Mexico

Mexican prosecutors said Saturday they are searching for a gunman who opened fire on an official of the U.S. consulate in the western city of Guadalajara.

The Attorney General's Office said the official was wounded in the attack Friday in Guadalajara. The city is the capital of Jalisco state, which is dominated by the hyper-violent Jalisco New Generation cartel. There was no immediate evidence of any cartel link to the attack.

The shooting appeared to be a direct attempt to kill the consular employee.

Surveillance video of the attack shows the gunman following the official in a parking garage. The official, whose name was not released, was dressed in shorts. The attacker doesn't appear to try to approach the official while he is walking, but instead waits for him to exit the parking garage in his vehicle and fires a round into the car's windshield.

Something is going on and we are in the dark

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So, if you do not think we should "mess with them", then that is an indicator of your recommendation of inaction, and to leave them alone. That, in effect, is appeasement.

NO.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Since some of the Cartels are CIA fronts,

You may also want to remind yourselves of who it is that backs ISIS and gives them weapons.

If they attack as suggested, the wall, in some form, will likely get built.

So if the CIA controls both the cartels and ISIS, and if both controlled groups team up to attack the US, the wall will have a greater chance of being fast tracked and built. Doesn't that mean the CIA wants the wall to be built.

And if the CIA wants the wall, doesn't that mean the CIA wants Trump, and everything else is just more smoke and mirrors to give the population the illusion of change and the illusion of a choice in leadership.

Could the CIA perhaps be smart enough to fake dissension within its own ranks and the various groups it controls. In order to achieve a desired goal.

All just speculation of course

edit on 13-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: misskat1

We're going to end up in a war with ISIS and Mexico.

Maybe it's not their tactic to get into ground fighting against a foe that is far superior to them in force and firepower..... so I think we are safe.

They usually only go into combat w places that are divided internally as far as supporting them, or where they can out gun them

I wouldn't be surprised by some strategic bombs though

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What do the Cartel and ISIS think they are going to accomplish by these actions?
The only result would be increased public support for closing the borders even faster.
There is no way that the actions would result in NOT closing borders.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I respect Trump more just by the enemies the man makes. He gets on the wrong side of all the worst people

My thoughts exactly! The extraordinary effort by TPTB to discredit him actually prove he IS different. Whether he'll survive their assault is questionable because they seem to have all the power. Fingers crossed.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'd say we're pretty well divided internally at the moment.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NO.

What a well thought out and presented counter-argument. And my counter is,

YES.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NO.

What a well thought out and presented counter-argument. And my counter is,

YES.

I'm sorry you took the "Mafia is not people to mess with" literally. Most people wouldn't IMO.

It seemed unnecessarily argumentative to me.

edit on 14-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I see. Sort of like we are not supposed to take what you say verbatim, but interpret what you meant to say from your heart? Ahhh... I thought that explanation was something that was frowned upon when others use it and call it an excuse? I guess it only applies when it's is you using it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Maybe it is high time to stamp out the cartels once and for all. They are a blight on Mexico, Mexico's people, and living things in general. They are true cold blooded murderers. A whole lot more than Trump or any wall.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I'd say we're pretty well divided internally at the moment.

We are but not against that' sort of thing.

The places they usually attack are divided between those that support isis and those that do not. So there's the big differences

We may be divided but we damn sure wouldn't be w that if they decided to try to move in as a force

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Maybe it is high time to stamp out the cartels once and for all. They are a blight on Mexico, Mexico's people, and living things in general. They are true cold blooded murderers. A whole lot more than Trump or any wall.

You'd have to take out the whole Mexican gov for that to happen.....

And we really don't need any more of our boys dying on foreign soil because another country is having issues

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ahh...I see what you're saying.

No, ISIS won't find a whole lot of support here regardless of how divided we get politically. We aren't that divided.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join