It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch: Shoot out at US Consulate in Mexico, Inauguration attack plan Cartels and Isis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Maybe it is high time to stamp out the cartels once and for all. They are a blight on Mexico, Mexico's people, and living things in general. They are true cold blooded murderers. A whole lot more than Trump or any wall.

You'd have to take out the whole Mexican gov for that to happen.....

And we really don't need any more of our boys dying on foreign soil because another country is having issues

Well if you think about the true damage to American society all the dope coming in from Mexico does, it is far worse than what any other country is causing America. I guess dying for oil is more important. Google "deadly Mexican heroin".. That fentanyl they are adding in isn't a get well soon gift from the cartels. It's a get dead soon gift. So in that light, I say Bomb the piss out of the cartels. They already declared war on America by sending that sht here.
edit on 14-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That Mexican Heroin coming in this country is in huge demand because of the massive over distribution of Opiates from Big Pharma. They've been pushing those for years now and lying about the addiction problems in medical journals and to doctors getting people hooked on that sh*t. Then they stop those meds and people can't handle it and have to result to heroin to fall back on.

I'm not saying that excuses the drug traffic coming from Mexico or the crime associated with it, but I'm just pointing out where a large part of the heroin problem is rooted in. That is why we need to stop the War on Drugs and Start a Rehab for People with addiction problems. Waring against drugs is just making a market for Criminals and costing us billions in a war we can't win the way we're fighting it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I definitely agree with you there..

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
These cartels are indirectly controlled by the Mexican government through "fair use" policies.

If they do this I will consider it an act of war. Lord knows if they did attack the Federales would have helped in some way.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Those cartels take their orders from our intelligence people. I mean who do you think controls all the best poppies right now??? We guard the production lines in Afghanistan and make sure the product gets to market...I mean you have to fill a black budget somehow right?? The cartels would never even dare to step to the US and challenge us. If they did it would be game over so fast...They continue to help the intell guys fill black budgets in return they keep making tons of money. Status quo isn't going anywhere anytime soon I don't think.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Really???

Sounds to me like you are just trying to make more enemies now. Not sure why since I think you already have enough.

Nonsense. You can never have enough enemies. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Really?

If colluding with the jihadists was an option for the cartels at any time, they would have done it by now. They have not, because it is not. Also, the idea that two factions, narco-terrorists from South of the US/Mexico border, and terrorists from the Middle East, both of which are as much puppets of US drug and foreign policy as one another, are going to attack the President-Elect of the United States of America, on inauguration day at that, is frankly ridiculous.

The intelligence community may, inexplicably have mixed feelings about Mr Trump (despite the fact that he supports them so fanatically as to believe that waterboarding is too soft, that stronger, more barbaric interrogation tactics ought to be deployed, despite the fact that he supports the MIC, wants a bigger military, despite all that we are supposed to believe the intelligence community has an issue with the man? Get real), but they are not about to set their assets (the aforementioned terror and drug cartels) on the man, leave alone during his swearing in. What utter bloody nonsense. They would lose so much more than they would gain by it, that the thought has likely not entered their heads. The string pullers would NEVER go for that.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
We know through Fast and Furious that cartels are receiving assistance from the US government.

We also know ISIS received support from the US government.

So what we are saying here is assets of this current administration is plotting an attack on the incoming administration. If any of this is true I believe we are genuinely watching the fall of America unfold right before our eyes.

CNN is of course still pushing the Russian narrative. All signs point to doom or the illusion of. Who benefits?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

But its nonsense, because which administration happens to be in power at any given moment means the square root of sod all, the ownership and control of matters on the ground does not change one iota. If there was ever any evidence required for that, consider the fact that there was so little to pick between the two candidates last time around. One megalomaniac or another, pick your poison.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The difference being this administration seems less inclined to tow the line of the deep state. It's early yet, I think he'll come around eventually.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well, believe that and you will believe anything.

The man has made billions of dollars from a system which is corrupt by default, precisely because of the deep states existence. If it did not exist, if its edicts were not as good as law, then the law could become just, rather than simply being law. He is not going to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, because he loves those eggs. He covets them too highly to risk upsetting the bird from which they issue.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

On ABC news the other day the DC police found weapons caches in the last few days along the Potomac,I doubt its Mexican cartels but someone seems to be planning something

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Maybe it is high time to stamp out the cartels once and for all. They are a blight on Mexico, Mexico's people, and living things in general. They are true cold blooded murderers. A whole lot more than Trump or any wall.

You'd have to take out the whole Mexican gov for that to happen.....

And we really don't need any more of our boys dying on foreign soil because another country is having issues

Pharmaceutical drugs kill far, far more than smack.

Lol.

Well if you think about the true damage to American society all the dope coming in from Mexico does, it is far worse than what any other country is causing America. I guess dying for oil is more important. Google "deadly Mexican heroin".. That fentanyl they are adding in isn't a get well soon gift from the cartels. It's a get dead soon gift. So in that light, I say Bomb the piss out of the cartels. They already declared war on America by sending that sht here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Meow....Me....ow-

So replacing TheHead of the D.C. NationalGuard™ at 12:01 or 1 minute after Mr. Trump is to take over would best be described as "Ill Advised"???

www.washingtonpost.com... cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.ebccd62ea734

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This just 'may' make this worth watching...

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hiya Annee-

Your post about the Mob and they're suspected/alleged meddling in politics reminded Me of a thread I did here at ATS™

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread was about said "Mob" taking out JFK. It is an excellent movie starring Burt Lancaster et al.

www.imdb.com...

Here is a trailer:

www.youtube.com...

And if You've got the time, a little over 1.5 hrs. here is the whole movie:

www.dailymotion.com...

"Save the aisle seats for Me...."--- Gene Siskel

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Interesting this guy they are standing down was also in charge of air defense

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, believe that and you will believe anything.

Honestly, I "believe" its all a distraction from Syria. And the whole anti-Russian stance is because of that as well.

I also think the issue here is that some people in power would rather see a compromise with Russia on Syria rather than stoking the flames of direct war with Russia. You know, marginally more sensible.

We can't just let Russia win in Syria, imagine the precedence. Russia's influence in that region would quickly become unmatched while our influence deminish. So there are probably two schools of thought here and they are fighting with each other over it.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Now I could absolutely see ISIS or the Mexican Cartels being pinned with an attack on the President- Elect by one of our alphabet agencies.But to actually do that themselves?Imagine the sh!tst#rm that would rain down on Mexico if the Cartels attempted an attack on Trump.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If colluding with the jihadists was an option for the cartels at any time, they would have done it by now. They have not, because it is not.

A new congressional report from the House Homeland Security Committee Subcommittee on Oversight, Investigations and Management ties Middle East terror organizations to Mexican drug cartels.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join